TN TN - Pandora Duckett, 85, Memphis, 28 January 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just saw an article on this on Facebook. I never heard of this case before. Odd how the person that says she dropped her off and left; then, thought something was off and went right back to where she left her and 85-year-old Pandora was already gone. I'm going back to the beginning of this thread to see if the facts match. Well, the facts on here mostly match what I saw on FB.

I'm wondering if she could have gotten a ride from another person who dropped her off further from home and possibly out of state. I wonder if she decided to try to go back to Georgia (I read somewhere that she had lived there) or some other place she remembered.

Another thought is that she is in better condition physically than most other 85-year-olds. I have a friend who at 98 would take off running like a teenager and I would have to try to catch her before she could trip and fall as she couldn't see or hear very well. Neither her daughter or I could keep up with her. Pandora looks to me like she could walk farther than most her age and could be outside of the search area.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381