Found Deceased TN - Robert Milka, 49, father of 5, Knoxville, 14 Apr 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That still wouldn't have made her responsible. Surely it wouldn't have been the first time they would argue. Was there a new situation? Of course we don't know if anything of the sort occurred. Maybe the visit went great. Didn't he quit his job before the visit?
I in no way implied that an argument would make her responsible for anything? I said it could have effected his mental health.

Mod Note:
A reminder of a few rules:
-No sleuthing current or former family members
-Comments stated as fact needs links
-Facebook comments are not approved for discussion
-Information shared in Facebook groups should stay there unless they can be linked to a LE statement, MSM article, etc.
-WS is Victim and Family Friendly

Social Media Rules can be found here:
Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

IIRC, there was another case where a woman was staying alone in a family cabin in the woods. She called family to report that she was being attacked (she was shooting back at the attacker) and then she went missing. She was found deceased weeks/months later on another property. There was no actual attack.

SBM
I also remember that case ... somewhere in Iowa or Missouri maybe? It was very specific information about being under some kind of an attack that she stated on her call to a family member I remember, and it sounded suspicious for sure but wasn’t the case after all. If I remember correctly she was found not all that far from the cabin, somewhere close to a creek or creek bed? Very sad.

ETA - I was wrong, this was in Michigan. Death Of Adrienne Quintal Ruled Accidental
Here’s the WS forum: MI - MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

Last edited:
Posted 4/30/2021

It is with heavy hearts that we report the passing of former employee, friend, and family member Robert Milka. Please keep Rob's family and his work family in your thoughts. Rob served NWCDS proudly for 24 years from 1996 - 2020, most recently as an Operations Manager. Rob was an approachable, easygoing leader who most notably oversaw the new dispatch floor furniture and equipment replacement project. He was universally loved by his coworkers. His passing leaves a tremendous hole in our hearts. Rest in Peace, Rob. We love you.

Rest in peace, Robert.

Thumbnail.PNG

Robert J. Milka Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information
SBM

Robert J Milka passed away at the age of 49, on Thursday, April 29, 2021. He was born November 23, 1971 and grew up in Park Ridge, Illinois. Robert worked for Northwest Central Dispatch Services for 25 years as a 911 dispatcher and then operations manager. Robert was a lifelong sports enthusiast. He attended Main South High School and then graduated with a degree in exercise physiology from North Park University.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155
Back