Found Deceased TN - Robert Qucsai III, 42, Cummings Falls State Park, 3 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the Bringing home Bob Qucsai fb group Chief Ranger for Tennessee state parks replied (in the comments on his post from yesterday) to a question about RQ's phone ping within the park:

"Yes we pinged his phone that night from Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and FBI and it was a small area in the gorge. We covered that area with hundreds of people, helicopters, dogs and drones and never found the phone. It stayed on for a while so we believe he dropped it and it fell down in some rocks. We can never say the park has been completely covered but we covered it as well as you could with so much resoursces multiple days and times. I have been on and run over 2000 searches in my career and this is the first we have never found our person. It really haunts me daily!"

Bringing home Bob Qucsai

Here is another comment from the Chief Ranger for TN State Parks from that same thread in response to someone asking about the possibility of RQ intentionally leaving his phone.

"Our rangers were in the gorge right at dark when he didnt come out, We flew a helicopter for 5 hours that night with flir and I went in with my search dog that morning at day light. There is a chance he left his phone but I have feelers out all across the United States and family has not heard from him."

And here is the Chief Ranger's account of the initial search efforts immediately following RQ disappearance. There has been quite an exhaustive search effort conducted in that area.

"Hi, my name is XXXXXXXX,
Chief Ranger for Tennessee state parks. I was on the search within hours with my k-9,
A team of rangers and helicopter. From there we began a 10 days search using over 600 searchers from state park rangers, Tennessee Bureau of investigation, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Tennessee Highway Patrol aviation unit, Nashville Fire Department,’Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency, Tennessee Emergency Management Agency, Scores of local rescue squads,
Hamilton county cane and Cliff rope team, Storm Point Drone team, and several canine teams.
We conducted 3 day of aviation searches and 72 drone flights.
We spent a day with underwater cameras amd divers and rangers continued to search the river banks for weeks."

"Cell area" is marked on this picture (from the above fb group) and lower down "17.41 last known cell":

272861483_10217068895874485_3093655931262374282_n.jpg

I was unaware there was a dedicated public FB page "Bringing Home Bob Qucsai". Much thanks to the recent posters here for sharing that info. Although this WS thread had grown dormant over the last several months, there have clearly been many ongoing and recent searches. Especially good to know is that they have also searched several adjacent areas of private property. It doesn't look like it would have been hard for him to wander out of the park boundary, maybe just trying to get a unique photo angle of the waterfalls, or maybe he just got turned around and lost.

Despite the recent suspicious Alltrails activity, there's diminishing chances this was a planned disappearance and ever more likely he perished in or near the park. I hope the friends and family get answers soon. MOO

In the Bringing home Bob Qucsai fb group Chief Ranger for Tennessee state parks replied (in the comments on his post from yesterday) to a question about RQ's phone ping within the park:

"Yes we pinged his phone that night from Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and FBI and it was a small area in the gorge. We covered that area with hundreds of people, helicopters, dogs and drones and never found the phone. It stayed on for a while so we believe he dropped it and it fell down in some rocks. We can never say the park has been completely covered but we covered it as well as you could with so much resoursces multiple days and times. I have been on and run over 2000 searches in my career and this is the first we have never found our person. It really haunts me daily!"

Bringing home Bob Qucsai
Thanks for posting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody