TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/FBIMemphis/status/1343317690212110344?s=19

#FBIMemphis SAC Douglas Korneski announced the results of forensic tests of human remains recovered from the blast site on 2nd Ave. DNA examinations of tissue samples by both the @TBInvestigation & the #FBI lab were consistent to those of Anthony Quinn Warner of Antioch, TN.

As for he killing himself before the explosion, who knows? Thing that makes me wonder is that there was a delay in the countdown. Did he hesitate detonating, or was it a glitch in timing?
A little part of me hopes that the hesitation was due to the suspect spotting the lone man walking his dog. He may not have cared about the man, but he possibly cared for the dog.
imo, speculation.

Some properties are hard to sell, and in the meantime, you'll have to pay property taxes on them. Though I don't know how much taxes are in that community. JMO
If it's not selling you sell below the market price. The previous house was supposedly worth $249,000. Even if you sold it for much less, how exactly can it be unwanted and why he was gifting properties to this woman to begin with? It's bizarre.

As I understand it, he hasn't had a social media presence, but in the latest media conference, they mentioned that they were looking at certain things online. They didn't elaborate.

https://twitter.com/WSMV/status/1343315589377363969?s=20

I'm sure it's already been done, but I'm wondering if people have tried variations on his name on social media. I know many friends go by first name, middle name on Facebook.

I find the whole thing profoundly sad and tragic. The massive destruction wreaked, people losing their homes, businesses and belongings, the complete ruin of a historic street and buildings in the heart of Nashville, and this man's violent and public suicide.

I don't know what his background or ideology was, but seemingly he was not a malicious or cruel man to others...until this horrible explosion. Was he lonely, was he affected by the rejection of his gifts of properties, were his dogs his only companions, was he despondent over their loss and something in him switched and snapped to such destruction upon himself, and towards others who were harmed by his action?

I don't know if AT&T was a target. Maybe 2nd St had a particular meaning for him. No one knows the meaning of "Downtown" for him....maybe he had a love for someone back then when Petula Clark was popular, hung out with a woman back then in that part of town?
Maybe the song was meaningless.

Maybe at some point, there will be a letter discovered that outlines his motives, but somehow I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97