TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surpised that nobody was able to find a picture of him yet.

I think that federal authorities had a good idea who he was very early on. When I tried to search the county appraisal district for ownership of the home that was searched, the sat pics of the home were already scrubbed from the CAD site. I suspect that they removed all of the online images related to the suspect and property that they readily could.

Of course, even the ATF or FBI didn't manage to scrub Google StreetView. Google does whatever it wants. MOO

Definitely a possibility although I'd lean towards the song being more melancholy as opposed to a joke. You could read it as him finding peace downtown (by dying). Another part of me wonders if the warning message was played via the sound system of the RV and that the bomb was supposed to go off when that message ended. In that case, maybe the radio/CD player came back on and that song just happened to be playing.

I'm guessing we'll never know for certain what he meant by playing the song, but I too would be inclined to interpret it as melancholic in nature rather than funny. Reading the lyrics now, I'm struck by the verse: "You'll be dancing with 'em too before the night is over / Happy again / The lights are much brighter there / You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares." It seems like it could be read as a disguised suicide note. That doesn't preclude the possibility of there being a more specific motive.

As usual, JMO.

He destroyed a historic part of Nashville, which was once my home. He also very likely killed pets who were stuck inside apartments - animals who could have lingered and suffered for days. He deafened a young cop. There may also be traumatic head injury issues from the blast for some of those cops.

All of that, even one of those things, is malicious and cruel.

He destroyed a historic part of Nashville, which was once my home. He also very likely killed pets who were stuck inside apartments - animals who could have lingered and suffered for days. He deafened a young cop. There may also be traumatic head injury issues from the blast for some of those cops.

All of that, even one of those things, is malicious and cruel.

Indeed. If he wanted to blow himself up, he could have done it out in the middle of nowhere without affecting anyone else.

I think that federal authorities had a good idea who he was very early on. When I tried to search the county appraisal district for ownership of the home that was searched, the sat pics of the home were already scrubbed from the CAD site. I suspect that they removed all of the online images related to the suspect and property that they readily could.

Of course, even the ATF or FBI didn't manage to scrub Google StreetView. Google does whatever it wants. MOO
That may have been a glitch.
I just took a look and there are numerous arial pics of the property.
Real Property Search | Property Assessor of Nashville & Davidson County TN

One thing I have learned as a result of the reporting on this case:
DNA analysis and matching can be done in a matter of days.
News stories said that human tissue had been found, and it would be compared to that of a family member of AQW.
Today LE confirmed the POI and stated it had been a suicide bombing.
I am sure this case had top priority, and lab workers may have been brought in over the holiday to work. But now I realize it can be done quickly with the right resources.

I sure wish DNA analysis could be more readily available to LE who are working those very tough cases where DNA matches or non-matches could give peace to loved ones of crime victims. If I were a zillionaire, that’s one thing I would spend my money on. Quick turnaround on these IDs would be awesome.

Last edited:

In the above article:

"Online LexisNexis records on Warner's family and deeds obtained by Newsweek suggest that the suspect lived with his parents, Charles B. Warner and Betty Christine Lane, for years at 3724 Bakertown Road until his father's death in July 2011. He continued to live with his mother for a while after Charles' death before moving to another house on the same street."

On the google street view of this other house mentioned, there are 14-16 surveillance cams all around the 3 sides of the house that you can see from the road. Google Maps

I found that curious since this other article said "Warner had placed lights and security cameras outside his house." about the other place at 115 Bakertown, and there's only 3 cams that you can see at that place, on google street view. Anthony Warner identified as lone bomber in Nashville explosion: Feds

Either way, that's a heck of a lot of security cams for a residential home. o_O

My apologies if this has already been posted. It gives the most detailed portrait of AQW that I've read so far.

Authorities identify Nashville bomber, say his remains were found in wreckage

From your link...

"“I think this is a wake-up call and a warning for all of us about how vulnerable our infrastructure is relatively easy it is for a single individual to do this,” Figliuzzi said."

I agree, we are vulnerable to this type of destruction. And, while I'm not necessarily an alarmist - I think there are far too many loons out there who just may be planning and plotting some unknown "statement".

JMO

Bringing this weird note up again and wondering what, if anything it means. Is there something hidden in the basement like a treasure, or something bad?
Oddly, there is a fb page for a dog named Julio Woof-woof , in Burkina Faso.

Could it be that W is referencing himself, ie, the attic (lights are on , but nobody is home?) seems normal, but dig deeper and the basement (his ''foundation'') is not normal??
rbibm. fwiw, imo.
https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/nashville-rv-bomber-wrote-cryptic-detailing-holiday-plans-report/
''W reportedly went on to write to S 29, that he was signing over a home to her — but gave her a vague warning of something out of the ordinary about the basement.

“The attic has plywood and lighting, take a look,” the letter concluded, according to the outlet. “The basement is not normal, take a look. Woof woof Julio”.

The identity of “Julio” is unclear.''

I deleted my earlier post re: the domain he owns until I verified that this information could be found on a publicly available free sleuthing site. (Not where I originally located it via BV)

Toyaccess.net is registered to AQW

Reference - Tony Warner Public Data

sorry to reply to my own post.. there’s a link from his website that links to images. 01.jpg looks like the downtown skyline maybe? JMO
http://www.toyaccess.net/images/

Bringing this weird note up again and wondering what, if anything it means. Is there something hidden in the basement like a treasure, or something bad?

Could it be that W is referencing himself, ie, the attic (lights are on , but nobody is home?) seems normal, but dig deeper and the basement (his ''foundation'') is not normal??
rbibm. fwiw, imo.
https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/nashville-rv-bomber-wrote-cryptic-detailing-holiday-plans-report/
''W reportedly went on to write to S 29, that he was signing over a home to her — but gave her a vague warning of something out of the ordinary about the basement.

“The attic has plywood and lighting, take a look,” the letter concluded, according to the outlet. “The basement is not normal, take a look. Woof woof Julio”.

I'm thinking it's his deceased dog buried in the basement and hoping it's not a person named Julio.

rbibm. fwiw, imo.

That is very odd. I don't suppose there's any information about what kind of dogs he owned, is there? The page you linked to looks a bit old. The latest posts I see is from 2012. We don't know when the dogs died either, do we? Just that they died prior to the bombing.

That is very odd. I don't suppose there's any information about what kind of dogs he owned, is there? The page you linked to looks a bit old. The latest posts I see is from 2012. We don't know when the dogs died either, do we? Just that they died prior to the bombing.

I linked to an article earlier that said he had two shelties and a larger dog that he adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971