TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If AQW did believe in various 5G conspiracies and he got a cancer diagnosis, perhaps he equated the two. Throw in another conspiracy theory that G5 also created Covid then you've created a perfect storm of anger, fear and perhaps retribution to annihilate the creator of his pain and his fellow residents. If Covid cases centred around that area, probably because it's packed with bars, restaurants and entertainment areas, he may have thought he was cutting off the head of the snake.

RBBM

Now I'm wondering if he was diagnosed with COVID, as well as supposedly having cancer.

JMVHO.

Did he get a cancer diagnonis? Or are we just trying to justify why an odd ball would do odd things?

The Times article says it's unclear whether he had a cancer diagnosis.

Years ago a former friend of mine went missing. He was located in a motel room several states over with a noose, contemplating suicide because he was convinced he had cancer and faced an agonizing future.

He didn't have cancer as far as I was ever able to learn, but believing he did made him do some wacky things.

Which did not involve anything that might hurt innocent others, I might add.

I don’t see rage. To be honest I’m not sure how to read this, but not rage.

What do you see? Extreme depression? All hope gone? Maybe these things tied into rage?

I wonder if he had frequented this part of town growing up, with his brother at times, maybe with his ex-girlfriend . . . maybe he wanted to go out where he had his best memories.

Spit-balling ideas here.

JMVHO.

I just had a thought about the evacuation warnings emanating from the RV.

How powerful he must have felt seeing frightened people being evacuated or running away on their own, all as a result of his handiwork.

I've read a lot of news articles so I don't have a link handy, but I do remember one of the responding officers said they thought there were cameras in the RV that were filming them.

While AQW might've felt a sensation of power, another explanation is possible. I think I heard that the explosion occurred some time after the countdown had already ended. If he was still alive in the RV, and if he had one or more cameras giving him a good view of the surroundings, he may have waited until no one was nearby to detonate.

This is a quote from Officer Tyler Luellen, who walked around the RV:

"The RV had all of its windows covered, said Luellen, who had searched the outside for a license plate but found none. At one point, Wells said he saw a camera above the RV's rear-view mirror.

"It felt like whoever was behind it was watching," he said. "For me it felt weird. All the cop lingo that you hear about the spidey senses, about the hair standing up on the back of your neck. All that went through my body.""

Nashville police officers describe Christmas morning explosion in their own words - CNN

JMO

Last edited:
The ‘woof woof Julio’ ending of the cryptic letter & the known music references made me look up the lyrics to “Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard” by Paul Simon. And it gave me chills.

Ok, here it goes. This may be waaaay off base, but..... What if the cryptic letter was not for S. but for the police?
https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/nashville-rv-bomber-wrote-cryptic-detailing-holiday-plans-report/

“The attic has plywood and lighting, take a look,” the letter concluded, according to the outlet. “The basement is not normal, take a look. Woof woof Julio”.

So he is an IT guy as I am. One thing for sure, most Communications Hubs have their power and/or back up power in the Basement. Normally if there is a loss of commercial power, the back ups kick in. At least for a limited time, depending on the overall load. So were the outages caused by the explosion due to loss of commercial power? If so, were the back up also down?

Questions? Is it possible he had access to the Building? Had he ever had access to the building or similar Hubs? Did he leave something in the Basement of the AT&T building? Or on the Roof?

He surely would have know that LE would find out about every detail in his life, to include the Houses and the letter he sent S. He is a clever guy. Maybe this is part of his plan. Follow the clues to find the motive.

That letter has some significance. If its fact that neither of the houses have Basements. Then LE needs to search the AT&T building.

JMO, could be waaaay of.

People who live their life alone are sometimes classed as loners when in reality they are just lonely. The famous quote of Thoreau comes to mind "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation". If you feel like your life is an afterthought perhaps the only way to make a lasting impression is to make a statement you could never do in life.

The ‘woof woof Julio’ ending of the cryptic letter & the known music references made me look up the lyrics to “Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard” by Paul Simon. And it gave me chills.
So here are a few things I have found on WOOF WOOF JULIO-
Woof Woof = I love you. In dog speak. 'Woof Woof' Means 'I Love You'
Woof - Urban Dictionary = In the gay community, it's an adjective used to describe a sexy guy, but not the feminine kind of guy, but a more masculine guy.
Woof- alludes to the threads that run crosswise ( woof) in a woven fabric.

Julio- Name- Meaning = 'downy-bearded' or 'soft-haired'
Julio- Spanish for July
Julio - Urban Dictionary - Julio is a very handsome guy with a kind heart. He will do any and everything to maintain a relationship.

Not sure if any of this has meaning to the case, but that's all I could find. It would be great to have more context.

Lots of people on twitter just googling "anthony warner" which is... not an uncommon name and throwing up the first photo they find.

RE: a source stating he had no online presence does not exist to my knowledge, but I think this is based on sleuths like us immediately trying to track one down based on his real name alone. <modsnip: If it can't be linked to an approved source, it can't be discussed>

My opinion.

My son's dad was adopted. A few years ago my son became curious about their biological family and heritage and did a DNA test. Luckily, since his mom is a genetic genealogist it didn't take long to identify his dad's birth parents, although he's held off on making contact.

The birthmother's husband has the same first and last name as the bomber. Ironically, the birthmother actually grew up in TN too, although her husband I don't think did. So when I heard the name that came to mind immediately and I was thinking I hope this poor man and others who share this name don't wind up being mistaken for this guy.

People who live their life alone are sometimes classed as loners when in reality they are just lonely. The famous quote of Thoreau comes to mind "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation". If you feel like your life is an afterthought perhaps the only way to make a lasting impression is to make a statement you could never do in life.

And also sometimes they are simply introverts who prefer solitude to social interaction.

Time will tell what Warner was.

Gotta take DM with a grain of salt but it’s allowed here so will post this... (can’t recall if anyone posted it previously, sorry)

“Warner's father died of dementia after a career spent working for BellSouth”

Death of Nashville Christmas bomber's father fueled 5G conspiracy theory | Daily Mail Online

I feel awful for his mother, being subject to the plague of Daily Mail paparazzi.

This bit, also mentioned in the Sun article in more confusing wording, about a phone number belonging to the person he quitclaimed his propery to being pinned to the door is very strange and if public records weren't enough to ensure that she'd be shoved into the spotlight, that certainly would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381