TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there will be more people talking to the media to get their 15 minutes of fame. Some members of my family experienced that during a high profile case, which I won't mention in order to protect their privacy. Complete strangers were coming out of the woodwork and telling the media things that never happened, the media was like vultures on a carcass by the road in a feeding frenzy. This entire thing makes me so sad because I feel for AQW and the anguish, unhappiness, etc he must have felt to go to this length to end his life, I feel for his family that must endure the publicity and the loss of their son/brother/cousin, and I feel for the community that has been torn apart, businesses lost, possible pets gone...my heart just breaks over the entire thing. I am not defending AQW and his actions, I'm just saying I know what something this devastating can do to the ones left behind....MOO.

The art that accompanies this story is offensive to many decent people and LE officers. I also fail to see what his habits/opinions were 40 years ago have to do with his actions last week. Maybe he did go thru life resenting authority but I don’t see pot advocacy as some precursor to committing an act like this. This is diving deep in search of a motive.

I agree with you over all but i don't think he was targeting authority. That would have been another building

^ Photo 1 and 2, In addition to the difference in stripes, side windows also don't match, extra window in the 2nd picture.
I don't know what to make of this.

Very late to the party, but these two pictures are from different angles -- traffic cam from the front of the RV, yard image from the back corner.

Seems to be the same Class C motor home, Chateau on a Ford Econoline chassis.

ymmv, be sure you're using diesel!

Apologize if this was posted already, but it appears AQW had a dog or dogs with him when the RV blasted. The found canine DNA. I so hoped that he hadn't taken his pet(s) with him. Nashville bomber's remains found at scene of the blast, authorities say

This has a lot of new information:

"According to a federal law enforcement bulletin obtained by CBS News, the FBI found a note in Warner's house that led them to a witness. That witness told the FBI they spoke to Warner about a week before the bombing and that Warner gave the witness his car, saying he had cancer and did not need it anymore. Gloves and a beanie hat were found in that car, and DNA from those items was used to match Warner's DNA from the scene."

"The FBI has Warner's credit card information, and a preliminary examination appears to show purchases of chemical precursors and security alarms. "

This has a lot of new information:

"According to a federal law enforcement bulletin obtained by CBS News, the FBI found a note in Warner's house that led them to a witness. That witness told the FBI they spoke to Warner about a week before the bombing and that Warner gave the witness his car, saying he had cancer and did not need it anymore. Gloves and a beanie hat were found in that car, and DNA from those items was used to match Warner's DNA from the scene."

"The FBI has Warner's credit card information, and a preliminary examination appears to show purchases of chemical precursors and security alarms. "
And looks like he did mess up his hard drive:
"The FBI has a damaged hard drive it believes belonged to Warner that they are attempting to access. The witness who had Warner's car also had a laptop said to have been owned by Warner about a year ago."

Something also seems "off" in his legal fight with his elderly mother over ownership of the home she was living in. Sounds like there was a history of bad relationships in the family. Maybe the result was an inability to have healthy relationships with women, often part of the profile of this type of criminal.

The fact that MS in California QC'd the first house AGW transferred to her back to his mother suggests to me that his family thought that if he passed away, the home would automatically go to either a parent or sibling if he had no (legal or registered) descendants if he died intestate. I believe the woman in California is his child and that rather than get embroiled in a family feud she signed the house to his mother, even though AQW's parent were either divorced or separated.

There's some family dynamics going on and legal wrangling that we don't know about, IMO.

I'm going to guess that damaged hard drive from his computer has all sorts of goodies from search histories to bomb making recipes. He did work in tech though, so he might have known a thing or 3 on how to really delete things, permanently.

jmo

According to the article, the mother of the woman who was gifted two homes by AQW spoke up. She said that she last spoke to him more than 40 years ago, so it doesn't seem likely that her daughter is related to him. The daughter must also not be a stranger, since she told the media that she spoke to him a week before Thanksgiving.

I'm going to guess that damaged hard drive from his computer has all sorts of goodies from search histories to bomb making recipes. He did work in tech though, so he might have known a thing or 3 on how to really delete things, permanently.

jmo
I was wondering if they would find a destroyed hard drive from the beginning. I can't imagine he forgot to wipe clean the other laptop of his from a year ago that they found in the car he gave away. Or perhaps they will find something on that laptop because he was planning and left something for LE to find. JMO

According to the article, the mother of the woman who was gifted two homes by AQW spoke up. She said that she last spoke to him more than 40 years ago, so it doesn't seem likely that her daughter is related to him. The daughter must also not be a stranger, since she told the media that she spoke to him a week before Thanksgiving.

I don't think the witness from a week before the bombing who received the car is the same person who received the properties.

The article has the woman stating she hasn't spoken to AQW in 40 years. Maybe an old torch or grudge he held against her? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae