TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article has the woman stating she hasn't spoken to AQW in 40 years. Maybe an old torch or grudge he held against her? JMO

I am thinking high school sweetheart and her daughter may look just like she did 40 years ago. Poor girl, it sounds like he may have stalked her for a while based on the first deeds.

The fact that MS in California QC'd the first house AGW transferred to her back to his mother suggests to me that his family thought that if he passed away, the home would automatically go to either a parent or sibling if he had no (legal or registered) descendants if he died intestate. I believe the woman in California is his child and that rather than get embroiled in a family feud she signed the house to his mother, even though AQW's parent were either divorced or separated.

There's some family dynamics going on and legal wrangling that we don't know about, IMO.
BBM. Her mother claims (in the media) that she had not spoken to AQW in the past 40 years so likely not his daughter.

Fwiw, just poking around...

Suspected Nashville Suicide Bomber Reportedly Deeded Homes to an L.A. Entertainment Exec
‘The attic has plywood and lighting, take a look,” Warner reportedly wrote, referencing one of the houses he gave to Swing. He then warned, “The basement is not normal, take a look. Woof woof Julio.”
Both houses are less than a 15 minute drive from the blast site.''

Past the Size of Dreaming - Google Books Result
books.google.ca › books

Woof,” Julio's voice said. Julio, hugging Deirdre, almost laughed. Who was this Other who spoke with his voice, and almost his thoughts? “What have you done ''...
Nina Kiriki Hoffman · 2001 · ‎Fiction

Eddie Munster - Wikipedia

Butch Patrick as Eddie Munster with his doll Woof-Woof

Fwiw, just poking around...

Suspected Nashville Suicide Bomber Reportedly Deeded Homes to an L.A. Entertainment Exec
‘The attic has plywood and lighting, take a look,” Warner reportedly wrote, referencing one of the houses he gave to Swing. He then warned, “The basement is not normal, take a look. Woof woof Julio.”
Both houses are less than a 15 minute drive from the blast site.''

Past the Size of Dreaming - Google Books Result
books.google.ca › books

Woof,” Julio's voice said. Julio, hugging Deirdre, almost laughed. Who was this Other who spoke with his voice, and almost his thoughts? “What have you done ''...
Nina Kiriki Hoffman · 2001 · ‎Fiction

Eddie Munster - Wikipedia

Butch Patrick as Eddie Munster with his doll Woof-Woof

That's interesting. It's some type of fantasy fiction. I suppose we'll eventually find out the nature of their relationship, but its curious.

If the report that his dogs are dead is accurate, then his statement about spending time with his dogs on Christmas, is truly a indication as to what his plans were. Seems, imo, his intent was to spend time with his dogs Christmas day, in the "after world".

I thought she spoke to him recently, shortly before he gifted her his current home.

Yes

"Swing...says she had spoken to Warner a week before Thanksgiving and that she has only met him in person once, but declined to discuss what connection they share, saying, “I’ve been told to direct everything else to FBI.”

I am thinking high school sweetheart and her daughter may look just like she did 40 years ago. Poor girl, it sounds like he may have stalked her for a while based on the first deeds.

Yes, was just going to say this! AQW was fixated on MS. She probably looks much like her mother did back when AQW was young. Perhaps AQW and MS's mother spent many nights together downtown.

I thought she spoke to him recently, shortly before he gifted her his current home.

Multiple media sources are reporting that AQW wrote her a letter that she received and turned over to the FBI about the house. I don't get the feeling that they were buddies but rather some creepy guy from her mom's past that keeps trying to contact her. JMO but maybe she contacted him in response to the letter to say she didn't want the house.

Not usually one to open a can of worms, imho, but do you see any facial resemblance between AQW and MS? Particularly the published 1974 yearbook picture? Structure of the nose, mouth, eyes?

JMHO ymmv lrr

Multiple media sources are reporting that AQW wrote her a letter that she received and turned over to the FBI about the house. I don't get the feeling that they were buddies but rather some creepy guy from her mom's past that keeps trying to contact her. JMO but maybe she contacted him in response to the letter to say she didn't want the house.
She told the media that she last spoke to him a week before Thanksgiving. He quit-claimed his house to her on November 25, which was only a day before Thanksgiving and supposedly after the call, so the call wasn't about turning down his gift. IMO the letter came later as she also said that she didn't know about the gift.

Not usually one to open a can of worms, imho, but do you see any facial resemblance between AQW and MS? Particularly the published 1974 yearbook picture? Structure of the nose, mouth, eyes?

JMHO ymmv lrr
Her mother told the media that she hasn't spoken to him in 40 years. The daughter is 29.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member