TN TN - Scott Hawkins, 51 & Tracy Hawkins, 44, brothers, ginseng hunting, Rocky Top, 6 Aug 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder which piece of property they were planning on ginseng hunting and if they had permission to be on it? Everything around the funeral home is private property until they hit state ground closer to Cove Creek. Walking on private ground without permission is a dangerous game nowadays, even more so during any hunting seasons. I used to do a lot of ginseng hunting, but it got to the point where I wasn't comfortable being out on even my own and family's private property because of all the trespassing going on.
Prices were high again last year, which makes it all the more dangerous to be on the wrong property or run into the wrong people.

I wonder which piece of property they were planning on ginseng hunting and if they had permission to be on it? Everything around the funeral home is private property until they hit state ground closer to Cove Creek. Walking on private ground without permission is a dangerous game nowadays, even more so during any hunting seasons. I used to do a lot of ginseng hunting, but it got to the point where I wasn't comfortable being out on even my own and family's private property because of all the trespassing going on.
Prices were high again last year, which makes it all the more dangerous to be on the wrong property or run into the wrong people.
I think the time when they went missing, it was also out of season, so they were hunting illegally. Someone might have been none too happy about that.

From what I’ve heard,they were caught on some guys property before and was told to stay away or they would regret it and when they went missing that guy had poured a brand new concrete slab.They said the police couldn’t do anything because there wasn’t any evidence. I hope that’s not true.I just wish we could get answers for their sweet Momma..It’s so sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back