TN TN - Shelley Mook, 24, Shelbyville, 28 Feb 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where did you hear that DirkDiggler?

Taking down her missing posters make it seem even more like he is G-U-I-L-T-Y!! For that matter, anyone who is helping him would seem C-O-M-P-L-I-C-T!! What an unreal situation, my heart aches for her family.

The story above was written on April 26th. I would hope LE had "combed" through those phone records long ago to see who Shelley last spoke to the day she went missing.

I know the family... funny thing is that this was brought up as part of a custody hearing. He is trying to get full custody of their child and not allow Shelley's mother to have ANY visitation.

Regardless, he has done NOTHING that indicates he wasn't involved in her disappearance. Removing posters, claiming harassment, attempting to take Shelley's daughter from Shelley's mother, not cooperating with law enforcement, not assisting in the search for Shelley, etc....

Thanks DirkDiggler for the info.

There are holes in this story, info we do not have. I assume the divorce was not friendly and Shelley's family was happy that she got out of the marriage. Is he harboring ill feelings towards them because of this? Why wouldn't he want their daughter to see Shelley's Mom?

Any idea's about what happened to Shelley and why?

It is so sad to me that Shelley is not getting any attention. Her poor family.

I know the family... funny thing is that this was brought up as part of a custody hearing. He is trying to get full custody of their child and not allow Shelley's mother to have ANY visitation.

Regardless, he has done NOTHING that indicates he wasn't involved in her disappearance. Removing posters, claiming harassment, attempting to take Shelley's daughter from Shelley's mother, not cooperating with law enforcement, not assisting in the search for Shelley, etc....

Not to mention that he was the LAST PERSON to see the victim!

:mad:
JMHO
fran

I think it's disheartening and sad that this has all but disappeared from our local news.

I just learned of this case. So sad! I hope there is a happy ending but it sure doesn't look good and the ex is a jacka**! How dare he tear down the flyers!

Haven't heard a thing about Shelley lately, was hopeful that the fresh eyes would turn up something...anything *sigh*

In just about all the cases of where there's a pending or recent divorce and the wife goes missing and it then turns out the husband did it - there was a custody battle brewing over the child/children - and the husband is the one seeking custody.... SO, I wonder has there been a custody issue here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbytross
Back