TN TN - Shelley Mook, 24, Shelbyville, 28 Feb 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel bad for this family.. lots of attention and money placed on info for Holly Bobo... but almost nothing for this mother :( Not that I don't think Holly deserves it.. it's just unfair how the governor has offered so much money on finding Holly and not a penny i know of for this young woman with a 6 yr old little girl......

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27603674/detail.html

Investigators told Channel 4 News they have new clues in the case, but they haven't named a suspect and still need more information.

"We still have some very important information that's coming in, and the person who is responsible will meet his justice," said Sikora.

Mook's family does not live in Tennessee, but they have moved nearby since she went missing. They said they hope people won't forget Shelley Mook is missing while so much focus is on finding Bobo.

I think the difference is that they know Shelley is no longer with us and they know who is responsible for that. With Holly, there has been hope she may be found alive.

So sad. Beautiful, young women with their whole lives ahead of them. There are so many of them. :(

I think it is because Shelley is probably the victim of domestic violence...never gets as much attention as other kidnappings/murders (except for Lacey and I think that was partly because she was pregnant and it was Christmas Eve.)

i have never forgotten shelley ...I stop by daily just to make sure people are still looking for her'. Of course in my mind the leading suspect is her ex. To all her family---I'm still prayin!!!!!!

TM 10 days after Shelley's disappearance. Note his left hand. Something very strange about it. A struggle with SM, perhaps?

Attachments

• IMG_1783.jpg
    IMG_1783.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 107
Poor Shelley, hardly any attention at all, she has been missing for two months. I feel so sorry for her family, having to watch the incredible amount of attention and resources focused on Holly Bobo. I know most people consider this case just another "domestic" so it is not as interesting, scary or exciting to them as what they have said thus far about Holly's disappearance (which would fit into the eye of a needle, by the way.) And chances are, it is a domestic homicide. But she still needs to be found. If the state of Tennessee is putting up rewards, they should put up an equal one to locate Shelley.

If only Shelley's case would have received 1/3 of the coverage that Holly's case has received, she might have been found by now. I remember the first time I heard about Shelley's case was when I was watching NG interview her mother. It broke my heart to know that this poor woman couldn't find her daughter and she can't see her granddaughter. I haven't seen anything lately about whether or not she has been able to see her granddaughter yet but I hope and pray that she has been able too. I know it makes it difficult for Shelley's family since they live in Pennsylvania. I can't imagine how frustrated I would be if this were my daughter.

Poor Shelley, hardly any attention at all, she has been missing for two months. I feel so sorry for her family, having to watch the incredible amount of attention and resources focused on Holly Bobo. I know most people consider this case just another "domestic" so it is not as interesting, scary or exciting to them as what they have said thus far about Holly's disappearance (which would fit into the eye of a needle, by the way.) And chances are, it is a domestic homicide. But she still needs to be found. If the state of Tennessee is putting up rewards, they should put up an equal one to locate Shelley.

ITA. Summer Inman was a "domestic" as well and was one of the saddest, most heartbreaking cases I have heard in a while. I am so sad for Shelley and her daughter and I'm scared for her daughter's safety and well-being also.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27603674/detail.html

Holly Bobo isn't the only Tennessee woman who has seemed to vanish without a trace. Last month, 25-year-old teacher Shelley Mook disappeared from Bedford County. This week, her family traveled to Tennessee from Pennsylvania to help with the investigation.

**much more at link**

Thinking about Shelley and hoping LE finds the information they need to break this case and find Shelley SOON!

Bumping for Shelley, her precious daughter, and her family. This case needs more attention IMO.

seems that they know she's probably deceased and who's responsible ... just need to find her body so they can charge him

Bumping for Shelley, her precious daughter, and her family. This case needs more attention IMO.

So sad to think of Mother's Day this coming weekend, and Shelley isn't there for her daughter to give a card or a special homemade present to, and her daughter may never have her mother hold, comfort, kiss her again. :cry:

MOO

So sad to think of Mother's Day this coming weekend, and Shelley isn't there for her daughter to give a card or a special homemade present to, and her daughter may never have her mother hold, comfort, kiss her again. :cry:

MOO

I completely agree. I am so heartbroken for Shelley's daughter and for Shelley's mom, too. Shelley's own mother will have to spend Mother's Day without her beautiful daughter. I hope that she can see her granddaughter.

I completely agree. I am so heartbroken for Shelley's daughter and for Shelley's mom, too. Shelley's own mother will have to spend Mother's Day without her beautiful daughter. I hope that she can see her granddaughter.

That worries me also. The poor lady most likely will never see her daughter again and it would be such a comfort to be able to be with that one part of Shelley that remains, Shelley's daughter. :cry:

MOO

:( Shelley was so pretty. I hope they find her soon so that her family can have closure and they charge that with murder.

Ex-husband and his family are removing "missing" posters of Shelley hung by Shelley's family, claiming "harassment".

Ex-husband and his family are removing "missing" posters of Shelley hung by Shelley's family, claiming "harassment".

Isn't that a LAUGH. MISSING POSTERS are HARASSMENT of him and his FAMILY? WTH?! How in the big wide world does he and his (edited by me-to be nice)ahem -family figure they constitute HARASSMENT?

All they do is state the facts they do NOT : call him all hours of the day and night; drive passed their house all hours; put a trace on his/their phones; put a tracking device on their/his vehicle; and the posters certainly do not FOLLOW him/them around EVERYWHERE he goes like a shadow breathing down his/their necks 24/7.

Now if these little pieces of paper did these things then MAYBE I would consider it HARASSMENT. But putting up pictures of the MOTHER of his child/their grandchild who(to hear his STORY) is MISSING under unknown to him/them circumstances should be a WELCOMED activity. Not one greeted with lame-@@@ cries of harassment.

But the kicker and the thing that TELLS me the most about the truth of her disapearance is the fact they are going around TEARING THEM DOWN! That proves something to me. And it should prove something to everyone in that community as well.

His day is coming as well as his *family*!:maddening:

How is hanging posters of a missing person harassment? It seems to me that removing them is more like harassment. :waitasec:

Where did you hear that DirkDiggler?

Taking down her missing posters make it seem even more like he is G-U-I-L-T-Y!! For that matter, anyone who is helping him would seem C-O-M-P-L-I-C-T!! What an unreal situation, my heart aches for her family.

Detectives said that they are combing through her phone records and trying to piece together who spoke to Mook last.
http://www.wsmv.com/news/27678095/detail.html

The story above was written on April 26th. I would hope LE had "combed" through those phone records long ago to see who Shelley last spoke to the day she went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue
Back