Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not implicating Mom yet I can’t help but feel that she was controlled by her husband and has extremely low self esteem.

In article below, she defends a previous remark (when she referred to SP in past tense) and refers to herself as a “typical nobody”. That comment lept off the page when I read it....

I’ve never done this before. I’m just as simple as anybody else, I mean I am just a typical nobody, just like everybody else.”

New details emerge in search for missing Monroe County teen

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon Bates‏ @BrandonBatesTV
SP’s father -- Randall Lee Pruitt -- was reported to have been arrested today around 2:33 p.m. It is unknown at this moment if his arrest is related to this case.

DySAV3xW0AA8Jph.jpg

4:56 PM - 31 Jan 2019

ETA: TAKE NOTE THAT I AM POSTING REPORTERS TWITTER LIVE, FROM PACIFC STANDARD TIME ZONE, HENCE THE 4:56PM PST TIME STAMP ON TWEET.

THE ACTUAL TWEET IS FROM KNOXVILLE, TN AT
7:56 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST).

REGARDING THE QUESTION ABOUT SP'S FACEBOOK PHOTO PAGE FRIEND ADDS, I BELIEVE THE SAME APPLIES TO THE TIME STAMP. DEPENDING ON YOUR TIME ZONE, YOU MUST ADJUST FOR EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST). ASSUMING SP WAS IN FACT IN EASTERN TIME ZONE OR TN WHEN SHE WAS ON HER FB PAGE.

Just to be clear, the reports Thursday morning that FBI had detained man in Leitchfield, KY (Marathon gas station), that man was actually arrested by FBI on Wednesday night.

RP was not arrested until later Thursday afternoon.

Not the same man and/or arrest. It's not related.

I think we will find out it is the SAME person. There was mass confusion in the reporting, imo.
Again.....after the Leitchfield investigation wrapped up around midnight it was not clear where the individual was taken! That sounds like the “beat” reporter was at the jail & observed the detained person taken away.
FBI & swat team of LE not at all normal for Leitchfield, imo.
A person can be detained and NOT charged, for hours!
The FBI had the authority to transport him across state line, back to TN, IMO.
Plus, imo, the theory that the take down in Leitchfield, KY had some fuel, I suspect someone with a scanner or local LE talked. Leitchfield is like 6k population.
Moo
I finally scanned the Leitchfield jail, I see no arrests of a 5’8” man.

Last edited:
If anyone knows anyone who is in Hawaii and can have the person do the following ... that would be helpful

1. Go to this link Log into Facebook | Facebook
2. Look for the person with the initials L.I.
3. Under their name it will say ... "Added by SP on " and then a date.
4. Tell me what the date says.
Im not in HI, AZ, but it says added Jan 14, 2019

BBM

Well that's discouraging.
If she's no longer with us... she could be anywhere.

Perp's FB :Randall Pruitt

Interesting body languge of the younger siblings-- like they're leaning away from him and look uncomfortable. :(
To me it looks like the younger children are hamming it up but the look on SP and her sister's face looks so lost and sad JMO

Well, here is the $64,000 question. If the phones last pinged just over the border with Kentucky at around 5:15 to 5:30am and it takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to get from the home to that location then which adults were home at 6:37am when the call to police was made or at least when police arrived?

If both mom and dad were there at the home then there is reason for some optimism that SP could have taken off unless there is a conspirator involved.

Didn't they say at one point in the press conference that they noticed Savannah gone at 4 AM?
(Then later the times got changed to 4:30 and 5 AM).
Pretty interesting timing waiting until 6:37 AM to call 911.
2.5 hours would be enough time for someone who had just ditched the phones near the Kentucky border to get back home.
I wonder who called SP's phones to have them ping at 5:15-5:30 and where the calls to her phones originated?
Perhaps the sister really did wake up and notice SP missing at 5 AM and then they could not delay any longer calling her phone?
The person ditching her phones could be more than halfway back home by then. The phones could have been left turned on but on silent in a trash bin.
Whoever was home when the sister woke up could have told her that they noticed SP was gone at 4:30 and that the other person went out to look for SP.
Then around 6:37 AM the person who ditched the phones might have come back home and they all call 911.
I wonder if they will release the audio of the 911 call?

MOO.

Re: looking like meth heads. I went back. I don't see it, but anything's possible. Sometimes over zelousness with religion can be just as mind damaging (not knocking religion). I want to know who saw here since the move. Was home schooling a cover because she wasn't there for them to enroll her in local school? I'll bet LE knew from very on that step dad had been lying I'll bet they didn't want to spook him.☹️
Yeah, I don’t see it at all.

BBM

Well that's discouraging.
If she's no longer with us... she could be anywhere.

Perp's FB :Randall Pruitt

Interesting body language of the younger siblings-- like they're leaning away from him and look uncomfortable. :(
I was hesitant to mention that photo- I saw it the other night and wasn't surprised to see how tense SP and her sister was in that photo. A picture says a thousand words.

LE must know if her room was a crime scene, right?
Since they haven't stated anything to imply this, then maybe...just maybe they have reason to think she fled?

I really don't want to lose hope here....and am wishing so hard that we can end the last day in January with another miracle and hear she is 'Found Alive.'
JMO (and hopeful thoughts.)

I’m not implicating Mom yet I can’t help but feel that she was controlled by her husband and has extremely low self esteem.

In article below, she defends a previous remark (when she referred to Savannah in past tense) and refers to herself as a “typical nobody”. That comment lept off the page when I read it....

I’ve never done this before. I’m just as simple as anybody else, I mean I am just a typical nobody, just like everybody else.”

New details emerge in search for missing Monroe County teen

Wouldnt be surprised if RP told her that she was that all the time

Didn't they say at one point in the press conference that they noticed Savannah gone at 4 AM?
(Then later the times got changed to 4:30 and 5 AM).
Pretty interesting timing waiting until 6:37 AM to call 911.
2.5 hours would be enough time for someone who had just ditched the phones near the Kentucky border to get back home.
I wonder who called SP's phones to have them ping at 5:15-5:30 and where the calls to her phones originated?
Perhaps the sister really did wake up and notice SP missing at 5 AM and then they could not delay any longer calling her phone?
The person ditching her phones could be more than halfway back home by then. The phones could have been left on in a trash bin.
Whoever was home when the sister woke up could have told her that they noticed SP was gone at 4:30 and that the other person went out to look for SP.
Then around 6:37 AM the person who ditched the phones might have come back home and they all call 911.
I wonder if they will release the audio of the 911 call?

MOO.
It takes two and a half hours to get from her home to where the phones pinged so it would take the same amount of time to get back. It would be impossible to have the person who had the phones in the ping location to be back at the home at 6:37am.

Thank you! I checked Gliving's post and it came up the 14th. So now it is known that the person was added after 4:00am on January 14th.

Now you/we need to figure out who would be accessing SP’s accounts at that time. Who would be in a position to work on that, and why? Or would this be a part of the ‘running away’ narrative, he so desperately wanted the world to believe? I’m not even sure at this point what to believe coming out of that house.

I think we will find out it is the SAME person. There was mass confusion in the reporting, imo.
Again.....after the Leitchfield investigation wrapped up around midnight it was not clear where the individual was taken! That sounds like the “beat” reporter was at the jail & observed the detained person taken away.
FBI & swat team of LE not at all normal for Leitchfield, imo.
A person can be detained and NOT charged, for hours!
The FBI had the authority to transport him across state line, back to TN, IMO.
Plus, imo, the theory that the take down in Leitchfield, KY had some fuel, I suspect someone with a scanner or local LE talked. Leitchfield is like 6k population.
Moo
I finally scanned the Leitchfield jail, I see no arrests of a 5’8” man.
I feel,they did not want it released so soon!

BBM
Weren't they both home at 6:37?

Hillyaw said on NG this morning that the 12-year-old found SP's room empty and went into the room with RP to find the window open. And Mom called 911, didn't she?

MOO

I think the “SP running away” ship, has long since sailed.

The scene was obviously staged, and this rape charge is incredibly ominous, not only in regards to potential victims, but also what this means for SP.

The questions I am asking at this point:

Where is her body?

How did her phones get to Kentucky?

Who else knew about this/assisted?

I just can’t imagine that she’s still alive.

RE: phones. Just a thought, if RP is a truck driver, I’m sure he knows numerous other truck drivers, their routines, etc. I think it would be easy for him to slip those phones in the truck of someone about to pull out. The poor driver wouldn’t even know they were there. Then the phones died after pinging in KY. Just another scenario. MOO and speculation.

Yes. But the question is why, and who would think to do it.

Maybe when she was noticed missing her sister or mom logged into her facebook via a computer or tablet at home and they saw the request to add that person to her group and accepted? It could be innocent-- her sister might have done it hoping that person had some info on SP? Maybe? IDK. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member