Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SP was not in school for three weeks. Huh?

When was the last time she was actually seen by anyone outside the family?

Did SHE really post on Facebook?

SP may have be gone for weeks before she was reported "missing".

And the family had to come up with a story.

Last edited by a moderator:
He may have said he making a truck run, a short shift?
BBM

Have said.... to someone ?
Someone ( an adult) who lived in that house.... hopefully speaking up by now !!!!
I find it unbelievable that everyone else in that house was clueless; as to when he was there-- as opposed to gone away for work, the store, etc.
When you live with others, you know their schedules somewhat.
js.

I’ve had a bad feeling about this. I wouldn’t be surprised if something was flushed out before the move. I wonder if CPS was involved.
I hope and pray that SP somehow got out. Maybe she ran and they really don’t know where she is. Maybe the Dad hid the sheets when he was out “ looking” for her.
Unfortunately I’m afraid this will end the way we’ve seen it too many times before.

I wonder if dear ol' dad did his hauls at night? Were they quick, turn around trips? Also? They've said she was seen at 11pm. WHO exactly saw her at 11pm ? I think its entirely plausible that whatever happened, happened while Mom slept and Dad was awake.

Last edited:
Cannot find the video link, but when Susan Smith begged on tv for information about her two missing boys, she said something that burned into my memory and caused me to think she made them "disappear".
She said " I can't eat, I can't sleep".
Susan Smith - Wikipedia
FWIW. rbbm. imo.
Father of missing Monroe County teen arrested
"On Friday, January 25, WVLT News interviewed Randall Pruitt about SP's disappearance. He said, "It's like having your soul ripped out of your body. You can't think. You can't eat. You can't sleep."
THIS.

SP was not in school for three weeks. Huh?

Did she really post of Facebook?

She may have be gone for weeks before she was reported "missing".

BBM

^^^ I'd asked that in the former thread about SP; and looked around a bit .
But couldn't find anything specific. :(
Unless I missed it.

Is it possible that SP is alive and somehow contacted the authorities to tell them about the rape? It would most certainly explain why she would feel she had to run away if that is what happened. I pray this is the case and that she is safe somewhere and will be able to come home soon knowing that her abuser won’t be able to harm her anymore.

I noticed the Websleuths headline currently reads "Missing teen SP's adopted father arrested in her disappearance"
Have there been any updates that this has changed from the original charge of rape ( no victim specified)? I may have missed it. MOO.

SPwas not in school for three weeks. Huh?

Did SHE really post on Facebook?

SP may have be gone for weeks before she was reported "missing".

Oh my didn’t think of this at all.

I’ve had a bad feeling about this. I wouldn’t be surprised if something was flushed out before the move. I wonder if CPS was involved.
I hope and pray that SP somehow got out. Maybe she ran and they really don’t know where she is. Maybe the Dad hid the sheets when he was out “ looking” for her.
Unfortunately I’m afraid this will end the way we’ve seen it too many times before.
I think that it is very possible there might have been CPS involvement and perhaps that's why they made this move? The fact that SP enrolled in school and was now supposedly being home schooled raises another hinky meter.

If you start a page on Facebook, you can add or “invite” people. It may be as simple as SP sent the invite sometime between the 8th (when she created the page) and 13th and then at some point on the 14th, L.I. accepted it. It would still say SP added her but would have the date it was accepted.
This is what I was thinking.

When I first saw that, I was hoping that this mean she was found and told them what happened, and they checked DNA and confirmed it. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case, since they still seem to be looking for her. I am still hoping that she ran away and has been hiding so she didn't have to go back to that, and that now that it is out in the open, she will surface.

Is it possible that SP is alive and somehow contacted the authorities to tell them about the rape? It would most certainly explain why she would feel she had to run away if that is what happened. I pray this is the case and that she is safe somewhere and will be able to come home soon knowing that her abuser won’t be able to harm her anymore.
Please, please let this be true. HOPE, I had it for Jayme Closs maybe we'll get another miracle.

Was SP the only one that was being home schooled? If the victim of RP, for which he has been arrested, is not SP it makes me wonder if there was a particular reason they didn't want her to be seen by others????

BBM

^^^ I'd asked that in the former thread about Savannah; and looked around a bit .
But couldn't find anything specific. :(
Unless I missed it.

Yeah, as it is all going down, I think some false leads were planted on other media sources, that cannot be quoted here. For what it’s worth, it all seemed like she was a runaway from that. IMO. It’s amazing how fast rumors spread and without any verifiable source... how easy it is to get hooked in. Lesson learned. It is a reminder on how controlled this site is to just look at the facts as reported by MSM.

Most of us had a hinky feeling from the beginning something didn’t make sense.

Who knows? It may have been interest here that put on some pressure, because nothing much was happening even on Reddit. Ok, I know, getting way ahead of myself. :confused: Thanks to you all.

Been following along, all along, but its moving too fast so this may have been mentioned...maybe they found the bedsheet..stuff somewhere..wasnt there clean laundry around..found semen with his DNA and fluids with her dna...disgusting to see now that ive typed it..:mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shouldersbroad