Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that SP is alive and somehow contacted the authorities to tell them about the rape? It would most certainly explain why she would feel she had to run away if that is what happened. I pray this is the case and that she is safe somewhere and will be able to come home soon knowing that her abuser won’t be able to harm her anymore.
Highly doubtful. If she had reached out to law enforcement, she would have been found by now.

Plus, they aren’t going to file rape charges based on a phone call from a missing person.

My sense is that SP didn’t leave that house alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes two and a half hours to get from her home to where the phones pinged so it would take the same amount of time to get back. It would be impossible to have the person who had the phones in the ping location to be back at the home at 6:37am.

Yes, I know. I was only talking about the time it takes to drive one way.
But you're correct that would narrow the timeline considerably thinking about how long it took round trip. Figure the person with the phones was speeding a bit-- someone had to have left the house with the phones before 2 AM to get to the Kentucky Welcome Center, ditch the phones and drive back home by 6:37 AM.

I'm figuring that the crime most likely occurred between 11 PM and 2 AM. All the kids are asleep.
3 hours is plenty of time to commit murder, hide the body, stage the scene and then proceed to ditch her phones as far away as you can go and still get back home before any of the other kids wake up. I'm assuming the crime didn't happen right at 11 PM. Some time had to pass for the kids to fall asleep. Probably closer to 1 AM. MOO.

It's still quite strange they waited until 6:37 to call 911 if she was first noticed missing at 4 AM. I'm wondering if it's any coincidence that 2.5 hours is about how long it would take to drive from the KY Welcome Center to their home and that is also how long was waited to call 911. Imagine if CP is at home at 4 AM and is unaware (or unsure) of what happened. Perhaps CP woke up at 4 AM to find SP and RP gone. CP might have called RP first to see if SP was with him. In this scenario, at around 4 AM RP would realize he has driven as far as he can, ditch SP's phones and turn around to head home to make up a story. He might have told CP not to do anything (RE: calling 911) until he got there. He could have said he went out to look for SP. If this is the case the cell records will reveal where RP was and where CP was too.

MOO.

And maybe, just maybe, those thoughts about the phones prompted RP to make a trip to KY? And LE, being devious, tracked him to that area?

That was a Ford Fusion I believe. At that gas station. Do we know what vehicles reside at the home? Were any vehicles captured on the video from their ‘farm’?
I have the same question about their vehicles. Just haven't had a chance to look.
MOO

Law enforcement and MSM would be using initials if they had hopes that this child was alive. I hope I am wrong. Mr. you better just tell them where she is!! This baby girl needs to be brought home. Not left out there somewhere alone.

Maybe when she was noticed missing her sister or mom logged into her facebook via a computer or tablet at home and they saw the request to add that person to her group and accepted? It could be innocent-- her sister might have done it hoping that person had some info on Savannah? Maybe? IDK. JMO.
Not feeling that....

New story ...
Adoptive father of missing Tennessee girl arrested, charged with rape

Randall Pruitt faces one count of rape. The sheriff's office was not able to provide any other details, including the circumstance of the arrest or whether SP had been found, saying they did not want to compromise the integrity of the investigation.​

The connection to the case is still unclear. Pruitt has a court date listed on February 5.​

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says it is helping.​

Law enforcement agencies close to the continued search for SP said they are hopeful for the outcome. Agencies are continuing to follow leads from Georgia to Tennessee -- across states.​

Maybe the FBI found digital evidence on RP‘s phone? Photo/video/audio evidence? Google searches about pregnancy of a minor? Or they subpoenaed SP‘s Facebook or other messages with solid evidence for an arrest?

“Hello everyone I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for sharing my daughter's missing poster on your Facebook I can't explain to how I feel best I can tell you is I feel like I died when she left just the pain didn't stop sorry to sound so depressed but one of my children are gone and I can't collect my thoughts and again thank you all God bless you all.”

- RP on Facebook a few days ago.

Edited to add can I add a link if it is to Facebook?

Also edited to add that I am terrible with grammar and proof reading, but that is definitely a run on sentence!

And one more thing. He keeps certain information viewable, but his marriage status he keeps hidden, whereas I can see his wife’s. He did that intentionally. Mooooooooo

He also enjoys forensic files!

And monopoly

And comedies that take place in the city.

He’s just your regular out in the woods, truck driving, western loving, uno playing, 41 year old father. And did we mention? He’s a rapist! What a *advertiser censored*.

Last edited:
Is it possible that SP is alive and somehow contacted the authorities to tell them about the rape? It would most certainly explain why she would feel she had to run away if that is what happened. I pray this is the case and that she is safe somewhere and will be able to come home soon knowing that her abuser won’t be able to harm her anymore.

Exactly this!
My wish....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members