Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances LE knew where she was for a small time and knew she was safe didn't want it to get out, took the sheet to run DNA etc and once they were able to make an arrest she came out of hiding. I'm sure she is not going back to her home considering the situation as there may be more arrests in all of this. Waiting to hear if they pulled the other children from the home.

What are the chances LE knew where she was for a small time and knew she was safe didn't want it to get out, took the sheet to run DNA etc and once they were able to make an arrest she came out of hiding. I'm sure she is not going back to her home considering the situation as there may be more arrests in all of this. Waiting to hear if they pulled the other children from the home.
They said she was found through an FBI tip.
As for the children, when asked if they were with Child Services, the answer he gave was "They are safe".

I'm still crying tears of joy and disbelief as I make my way through all of your good news posts! Sooooo grateful!

One other thing I forgot to mention about the discussion with the detective on Nancy Grace's show today was that he emphasized that they have been doing a lot of talking with people who knew the family in Georgia. Maybe something was found out there?

RP and CP have only been married for 32 weeks.
32 WEEKS! I wonder if he's the type that grooms the mom to get to the child.
Or there's more. We'll see.

Gah, it feels like an emotional roller coaster for sure. I swear I need a glass of wine now. ;) :D
Like deja vu! False arrest in Jayme's case followed by a real one. I can't believe this happened twice in the same month!
Can you make 100 of those?!
You tryin' to get me in trouble? ;)

https://www.wisn.com/article/missing-savannah-leigh-pruitt-found-wisconsin/26106248
SLP was found in Wisconsin and that multiple people were involved in the case, Monroe County Sheriff Tommy Jones said at an evening news conference.

Jones said he couldn't release who the teen was with when she was found, but that she has family in Wisconsin. It's not believed she was related to the people she was with when located.

Pruitt's adoptive father, Randall Pruitt, has been charged with rape, ABC station WATE-TV reported.

"We don’t believe at this time that he has connection to her being a runaway and missing," Jones said.

The sheriff said the teen has had shelter, has been eating and is doing well.

Randall Pruitt was being held without bond in Monroe County (Tennessee) Jail.

More people will be charged in the case, according to Monroe County Sheriff's Office authorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing EastTenn. girl Savannah Pruitt found safe in Wisconsin
Monroe County Sheriff Tommy Jones says Pruitt’s arrest and the disappearance his daughter are part of the same investigation. The sheriff would not go into details because it’s an ongoing investigation.

“There’s a possibility of multiple charges with multiple people being involved. That’s all we can say at this time.”

Jones did not reveal exactly where SP has been staying, or how she got to Wisconsin.

The sheriff did say he believes she left home under her own will and was fleeing a bad home situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that if someone helped her escape, they're not charged for a crime..it would just seem wrong knowing what we know now about her family life..she left on her own accord but she is a minor..I'm just so glad she is alive and safe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo