Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe the person will be cut some slack for rescuing her & we, the public, were led to believe searches were ongoing, until all things were verified. And, to keep the rapist on edge.

We are so absurdly ecstatic right now that we are not thinking clearly, IMO. Looking through the rose colored glasses of euphoria. But something isn’t right. Was this an internet connection with a man/savior. Who is it that multiple people may be charged? How does that work...

Heck I hope she saved by a bear in the woods!

I stepped away from this thread for an hour or so and wow...just wow. I have some catching up to do, but seeing the thread change to "Found Safe" made my month.

This the third Thursday in the month of January that we've had good news. Jayme 1/10...Casey 1/24. and now SP 1/31. Too bad January is over and out of Thursdays.

But Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, maybe the person will be cut some slack for rescuing her & we, the public, were led to believe searches were ongoing, until all things were verified. And, to keep the rapist on edge.
Heck, if they're good folks, I'd be willing to contribute towards a lawyer. If they were truly trying to save her, I hope and pray they don't get charged. Sometimes being a good Samaritan means doing the right thing, which may not always be legal, as in this case.

Ok wait a minute here........how could he have adopted SP and her sister and not be married to the Mom, whom he has 2 children by? Am I missing something? *scratches head*

Bullocks to anyone being groomed that has children- you see a sick jerk, you stay away and you keep him or her far far far away from your children!
He probably adopted them after the marriage.

I wonder if the additional people that will be charged are the ones who helped her escape and hide or if it is someone who knew what adopt. dad did.
I can think of all kinds of charges. Kidnapping, interference with a law enforcement investigation, aiding and abetting maybe, or accessory? I'll wait for them to tell us, I think. I hope it's soon.
MOO

I'm beginning to see why this guy moved his family to an extremely isolated area with a mile long driveway and barely any cell phone service.

Bet S was a pistol, the rapist likely knew she was talking.
He prob suggested she lied or exaggerated. Wonder if he had any feelings toward his wife or if his attraction was to her daughter. Yuk.

No I think they were "remarried" as in renewing wedding vows.

I'm still crying tears of joy and disbelief as I make my way through all of your good news posts! Sooooo grateful!

One other thing I forgot to mention about the discussion with the detective on Nancy Grace's show today was that he emphasized that they have been doing a lot of talking with people who knew the family in Georgia. Maybe something was found out there?

RP and CP have only been married for 32 weeks.

ETA: In the press conference, they said RP has been Savannah's adopted father for a few years. Maybe the post of RP and CP's marriage 32 weeks ago was a repost?

Hey Everyone,

From here on out let's use her initials OK? SP for her name.

We'll be going back and removing her full name.

USE INITIALS ONLY INSTEAD OF HER FULL NAME. HER INITIALS ARE
S.P
Thank you,
Tricia

Ok wait a minute here........how could he have adopted SP and her sister and not be married to the Mom, whom he has 2 children by? Am I missing something? *scratches head*

Bullocks to anyone being groomed that has children- you see a sick jerk, you stay away and you keep him or her far far far away from your children!

Do we know that CP is SP's bio mom? Maybe they are both adoptive parents? IDK, it's confusing...

I edited that post to add that at the press conference, they said RP has been SP's adopted father for "a few years." However, CP posted a picture of their wedding only 32 weeks ago and it didn't look like a repost. Maybe it was. I'm sure he couldn't have adopted SP unless RP and CP were married.
According to his FB post, they became engaged in 2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
But did they need to save for that long without contacting LE?

IMO SP was never going back to that 'home' unless something changed.

My theory, and this is influenced by previous posters, is that the 'sheet' was taken to provide evidence (that poor young girl) and the phones were a minor mistake on SP's part. Someone did try to call SP, and she/her rescuer, realized that those phones needed to be turned off.

Once safely in WI, they started the ball rolling for LE to gather (DNA) evidence at the home. I might be off my rocker as I'm still euphoric over this thread saying, "Found Safe!"

ETA: Alive = Safe :)

Last edited:
I thought I read the reason for their move - his “health reasons” ?
I'm not sure I would believe anything he says.
If one is abusing their own child, isolating them from civilization is a good way not to get found out. I'm not saying that was the reason for the move, but it would sure make it more convenient for him. Imo

Heck, if they're good folks, I'd be willing to contribute towards a lawyer. If they were truly trying to save her, I hope and pray they don't get charged. Sometimes being a good Samaritan means doing the right thing, which may not always be legal, as in this case.
Well she obviously called people she knew and they came to her rescue. They are angels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo