Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo the phone pinging may tell the story...if he was in the vicinity then SP did not run away...
I think the “SP running away” ship, has long since sailed.

The scene was obviously staged, and this rape charge is incredibly ominous, not only in regards to potential victims, but also what this means for Savannah.

The questions I am asking at this point:

Where is her body?

How did her phones get to Kentucky?

Who else knew about this/assisted?

I just can’t imagine that she’s still alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnipped> I went back. I don't see it, but anything's possible. Sometimes over zelousness with religion can be just as mind damaging (not knocking religion). I want to know who saw here since the move. Was home schooling a cover because she wasn't there for them to enroll her in local school? I'll bet LE knew from very on that step dad had been lying I'll bet they didn't want to spook him.☹️

I wonder if one of the siblings or even a young girl outside of the family came forward which resulted in the charge of rape. Imo
I think they found evidence of it in her room myself. Perhaps some hairs of his was on her bed, pillow, fluids, etc. They don't just arrest a man for rape on a child's word- there has to be some evidence. Not saying that the poor child would lie or anything like that, but they have to be careful with charging someone for rape.

If anyone knows anyone who is in Hawaii and can have the person do the following ... that would be helpful

1. Go to this link Log into Facebook | Facebook
2. Look for the person with the initials L.I.
3. Under their name it will say ... "Added by SP on " and then a date.
4. Tell me what the date says.
I’m not in Hi but mine says added 3 weeks ago

SP lives in Monroe County Tennessee.

Town seat is Madisonville for Monroe County, TN, if that helps anyone visualize the locale. It’s a rural area about halfway between Knoxville (closer) and Chattanooga, closest to Athens, TN, going down I-75. Knoxville news has provided the coverage- that’s the closest big town.

I think they found evidence of it in her room myself. Perhaps some hairs of his was on her bed, pillow, fluids, etc. They don't just arrest a man for rape on a child's word- there has to be some evidence. Not saying that the poor child would lie or anything like that, but they have to be careful with charging someone for rape.
I think LE were onto the FP when they determined the screen cut from the inside.

Well, here is the $64,000 question. If the phones last pinged just over the border with Kentucky at around 5:15 to 5:30am and it takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to get from the home to that location then which adults were home at 6:37am when the call to police was made or at least when police arrived?

If both mom and dad were there at the home then there is reason for some optimism that Savannah could have taken off unless there is a conspirator involved.
My thought Is the phone could have been dropped off there earlier but died and powered down around 530am

Marc Sallinger on Twitter
The FBI is also still searching for SP: "The FBI is still actively assisting the Monroe County Sheriffs Office in the search for SP.”

Marc Sallinger on Twitter
The teen's father -- Randall Lee Pruitt -- was reported to have been arrested on Thursday around 2:33 p.m. It is unknown at this moment if his arrest is related to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member