Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no doubt that a child was raped. But we have been told that more arrests are possible. We have absolutely no idea why the video was made or why or who it was emailed to, but there is a law against what what was done and like it or not this could be a possibly of another arrest.
Child *advertiser censored* + Laws, Charges & Statute of Limitations - Find Lawyer or Attorney Near Me
I'm already unpleasantly surprised. A child was raped by her parent who choked up on tv and professed his love for her and grief. What do you mean?

I don't know if we're allowed to or not.

Iirc, no.

That is why I was so very careful not even to give his link.

He is not mainstream media. But for years we are allowed to refer to him.

We cannot discuss here what was said on his program ?. We can only tell people in general to go look at it and listen, but we cannot discuss?

Dunno, but I'm going with better safe than sorry and just doing what I think is within TOs. And that is just referring people to listen to it and when it comes out in the mainstream people have background for it.

Somehow my comment became part of quote:

Bio Dad Larry met C after she was dumped by a trucker in CA. She got as far as WY when he was contacted by a trucker to see if he could get her home to family in GA. That’s how they met. After having child or both girls? She had affair with another trucker - Randall. She likes truckers[/QUOTE]

How many children does he claim to have lost rights to or is otherwise not involved in their lives? 2 boys and 2 girls?? For the sexual offense classification experts out there, what's it called when an 18/19 year-old gets a 14/15 year-old pregnant?? (Depending upon date of conception) For those who don't see SP's Mom as a victim, she apparently gave birth to SP when she was 1 year older than SP now. Did I interpret the summary of the recording correctly? The father was an adult.
Mom is 38 years old. He was talking about someone else regarding why he is on the sex offenders list.

That was me. I don't know which state he adopted her in but in Georgia the law holds that if you can prove to the court that the natural parents abandoned the child then if all other conditions are met the stepparent can adopt the child. There has to be notice and good evidence though. Here is a link to a website that explains all the conditions:

Our Experienced Duluth Attorneys Help Clients Navigate the Complex Stepparent Adoption Process

Thank you. And what is the age of consent in GA for sex with an adult?

How many children does he claim to have lost rights to or is otherwise not involved in their lives? 2 boys and 2 girls?? For the sexual offense classification experts out there, what's it called when an 18/19 year-old gets a 14/15 year-old pregnant?? (Depending upon date of conception) For those who don't see SP's Mom as a victim, she apparently gave birth to SP when she was 1 year older than SP now. Did I interpret the summary of the recording correctly? The father was an adult.
I think this was a reference to someone he met before CP

In the interview, I never heard him say CP was the 15 year old he referenced, but I could not listen to the entire show.

Never mind. Already answered.

Mom is 38 years old. He was talking about someone else regarding why he is on the sex offenders list.

Okay. Thank you for the clarification. So, 4 children who he is not involved or hasn't been involved in their lives? Does he say why? I still can't see it in its entirety.

Okay. Thank you for the clarification. So, 4 children who he is not involved or hasn't been involved in their lives? Does he say why? I still can't see it in its entirety.

For those who are for the law on prosecuting people bc they should have known...Is this man currently married? Does that woman have children? Have they had any together? (Can't see the vid.) You'd have us prosecute her for subjecting any child to this man who is convicted of a sex crime against a child, correct?

I have seen it reported that RP is adoptive father and bio dad signed away his rights. I will look for link...
He was interviewed by Gray Hughes (link upthread) and said he never signed away his rights, and that if there is some paperwork that says so, he would like to see it. (paraphrasing)
Does she have a living bio dad?
Yes, although according to him, CP told her that he was dead.
Gray Hughes is interviewing SLP's bio father live:

Hope this is okay to post and discuss.

I will flag my post for mods to make sure.

ETA: Live stream has ended. Gray said the video would be uploaded in about 30 minutes or so.
It's playing now.
Somehow my comment became part of quote:

Bio Dad Larry met C after she was dumped by a trucker in CA. She got as far as WY when he was contacted by a trucker to see if he could get her home to family in GA. That’s how they met. After having child or both girls? She had affair with another trucker - Randall. She likes truckers
You skipped a part though, lol. While CP was with LS, she slept with the neighbor - a church deacon named Merle - and the next week she married him. When LS filed for full custody, she cried and begged and he took her back. THEN she met RP... I am still listening. I feel sorry for this man!
MOO

Last edited:
Maybe the best thing for her to do is to get as far away from them as she can.
Seems as if she has already made the first step. Imo

Again, what do we know for a fact about the mother?

He was interviewed by Gray Hughes (link upthread) and said he never signed away his rights, and that if there is some paperwork that says so, he would like to see it. (paraphrasing)

Yes, although according to him, CP told her that he was dead.

It's playing now.

You skipped a part though, lol. While CP was with LS, she slept with the neighbor - a church deacon - and the next week she married him. When LS filed for full custody, she cried and begged and he took her back. THEN she met RP... I am still listening. I feel sorry for this man!
MOO

I think Larry is referring to RP re: church deacon

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads