Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the first time I’ve read the criminal complaint by the FBI agent. I feel so much deep sorrow for SLP and some mean rage and disgust towards RP. I also canNOT believe her Mom didn’t believe her. Wtf! SLP has so much courage. She was failed miserably.

As far as BDR, idek. He did tell the FBI agent that he had the video. Did he not hand the agent his phone/computer and show him the file and let the agent have it? Why wouldn’t the agent want it right then? Maybe I’m confused on that. I know the FBI returned that evening and found SLP. I can’t determine if BDR had nefarious intent, tbh. I’m very conflicted on that. I’m so happy he went and got SLP. I’m just not sure why there wasn’t a plan to take her and the video to the police within a day or so, once she was safely away from RP. Could things have went sideways, and end up placing her back home with RP....idk. The Good Ol’ Boys Club is alive and strong here in the south. It can be daunting to be believed as a woman. Idk anything about the TN police in that area and how convincing RP could be to wiggle out of it. You’d think the video would be an irrefutable nail in his coffin, but I can see it being pegged as fake and sending SLP right back home with him. I can see where she’d feel that it was too great a risk for her. Especially at 14, if your Mom doesn’t even believe you..... It’d mess with your mind.

All of the above is me thinking out loud, my experiences and is ONLY JMO.
Madison man charged with sexual exploitation of Tennessee girl, missing since Jan. 14
As far as BDR, please read the details (warning graphic) of this linked article Stareyes. He lied to FBI when they first visited his home, said SP wasn't there and that he didn't pick her up in TN, basically lied and denied any involvement.

They returned a few hours later, and the truth comes out. I've posted with you enough that I think you might not have the whole story. BR is a predator IMO and he is being charged with very serious crimes. The FBI and WI LE has not charged him without sufficient evidence to prove their claims.

Since RP's next court date is May13, wondering if the grand jury comes back with indictments (sure they will) that the DA will be able to announce it even though there is a gag order...May 13 is a long time off. Surely the media would find out about this?

Judge issues gag order in case of missing teen; Father's bond set at $2M

The judge said the case is now going to a grand jury. Pruitt's next court date is May 13.

The judge also ordered a gag order, which prevents anyone involved in the investigation or court proceedings to make a public statement outside the court room.

The D.A. would not likely be able to announce it, but if they add charges we will see that ourselves.
If the media is allowed into the hearing they would likely discuss additional charges during it as well.
If the grand jury doesn't indict, then we would know that but that won't happen.
They almost always indict and in this case with a live victim, video and everything else they will have no issue getting an indictment.

BBM

Investigators found the file on SP’s gmail account, which led them to arrest RP. Then they tracked down BDR through his email address because SP had emailed him the video. So he (BDR) wasn’t the one to turn in the video. They found the video in his possession after his arrest.

Sexual Exploitation Charges in Missing Tennessee Teen Case

Ahhhh, THANK YOU!!! I was out of town for an extended period and didn’t have internet access. I missed a lot of the fine details. I appreciate your help.:)

Madison man charged with sexual exploitation of Tennessee girl, missing since Jan. 14
As far as BDR, please read the details (warning graphic) of this linked article Stareyes. He lied to FBI when they first visited his home, said SP wasn't there and that he didn't pick her up in TN, basically lied and denied any involvement.

They returned a few hours later, and the truth comes out. I've posted with you enough that I think you might not have the whole story. BR is a predator IMO and he is being charged with very serious crimes. The FBI and WI LE has not charged him without sufficient evidence to prove their claims.

Yes, THANK YOU!!! I was out of town for an extended period and had no internet access. I missed a lot of fine details. I appreciate your help!:)

I really don’t understand why he didn’t contact police when she actually sent the video. That would be an incredibly disturbing video to watch. I’d think it would be most people’s automatic reaction to immediately call LE. Knowing about the abuse would be distressing enough, but the video would be over the top. I don’t get it. I saw that he’s facing 15-30yrs on 1 charge. I’m sure several other charges may be filed. This entire mess is upsetting. All JMO, of course.

I really don’t understand why he didn’t contact police when she actually sent the video. That would be an incredibly disturbing video to watch. I’d think it would be most people’s automatic reaction to immediately call LE. Knowing about the abuse would be distressing enough, but the video would be over the top. I don’t get it. I saw that he’s facing 15-30yrs on 1 charge. I’m sure several other charges may be filed. This entire mess is upsetting. All JMO, of course.
Yes, this is probably one of the most tragic cases of child abuse I've seen on the threads in a long while. She fled her rapist at home and ran smack into another predator IMO.

My heart breaks for this young girl and I hope that she can find some responsible, caring, adults to be part of going forward. :(

I could see his priority being to get her out of there and make sure she was safe. Then I could see them being utterly terrified to reveal her location because what if they weren't believed? I am guessing that S was terrified of being returned to that house. Maybe she wanted to wait until RP had been arrested.

I think it's very possible still that this guy is just an idiot. Yes, I've read everything. However I've seen no indication that his motives were nefarious. I've seen plenty of evidence they were misguided and idiotic though. I'm still waiting to condemn him until we know that he did something to her.

Just because someone is intelligent does not make them smart. Some of the most intelligent people I know are also the most gullible and make the most idiotic decisions.

He called the video a "full blown rape" which doesn't sound like a guy who is a predator. I would think a predator would have minimized it.

There are members HERE who have said they play those games. I don't have time but I'll take their word for it that it's not all teens. Young kids also like tik tok, instagram and twitter. That doesn't make all the adults on there predators.

I could see his priority being to get her out of there and make sure she was safe. Then I could see them being utterly terrified to reveal her location because what if they weren't believed? I am guessing that S was terrified of being returned to that house. Maybe she wanted to wait until RP had been arrested.

I think it's very possible still that this guy is just an idiot. Yes, I've read everything. However I've seen no indication that his motives were nefarious. I've seen plenty of evidence they were misguided and idiotic though. I'm still waiting to condemn him until we know that he did something to her.
Respectfully, it is more than nefarious to coerce and manipulate a minor child who repeatedly objected into filming their rape by their own father, it is CRIMINAL.

BR has been charged with serious sexually related offenses, it was obviously nefarious enough for WI LE and FBI.

Just because someone is intelligent does not make them smart. Some of the most intelligent people I know are also the most gullible and make the most idiotic decisions.

He called the video a "full blown rape" which doesn't sound like a guy who is a predator. I would think a predator would have minimized it.

There are members HERE who have said they play those games. I don't have time but I'll take their word for it that it's not all teens. Young kids also like tik tok, instagram and twitter. That doesn't make all the adults on there predators.
BBM
And just because someone might be 'idiotic or gullible' doesn't mean they're not sexual predators. He's a 31 grown man, she's a 14 year old sexual abuse victim whom had confided her abuse. He acted criminally against SP by his very own admission, whether he's smart and cunning, idiotic or gullible doesn't excuse his predatory behavior in any shape, form or fashion thank goodness.

IMO

It’s more than playing ROBLOX

It’s more than wanting proof (a video)

It’s what he did next after obtaining proof. Although for me asking for that proof is inexcusable but I’m willing to accept others opinions on why someone might do that.

It’s the fact that he did not hand over that proof to law enforcement. It’s the fact that he took precautions to avoid being tracked while unlawfully transporting her. It’s the fact that he hid her in his mother’s basement for weeks. It’s the fact that he lied to LE when they came to question him about it.

So ok fine he plays ROBLOX and wanted proof before helping. But then what transpired after is the problem.

And IMO those text message exchanges speak volumes as to his true intentions.

It’s what he did next after obtaining proof. Although for me asking for that proof is inexcusable but I’m willing to accept others opinions on why someone might do that.

It’s the fact that he did not hand over that proof to law enforcement. It’s the fact that he took precautions to avoid being tracked while unlawfully transporting her. It’s the fact that he hid her in his mother’s basement for weeks. It’s the fact that he lied to LE when they came to question him about it.

So ok fine he plays ROBLOX and wanted proof before helping. But then what transpired after is the problem.

ITA with everything you said here, although I'm unwilling to accept that his coercing her to video her rape was acceptable. Just no, no way.

If he hadn't convinced her to get the video, she'd still be in that house. Even if she got out, she'd have likely been returned.

Like it or not without his involvement she'd still be getting raped. It would have been her fathers word against hers.

I will wait to see what S says about the guy. I can see all of the things people say make him a predator, as just meaning they were terrified and a little stupid. I can also see them being convinced that this was the only safe choice.

If the dude raped her I will condemn him too. I'm just only seeing the charge for the video, which occurred before S was even interviewed. Things can and do change after the victim tells her story.

So I'm waiting for S to have her voice. It's about time she got one.

I’m one of those intelligent people who sometimes doesn’t have a lot of common sense. I can see the video as proof positive for him to risk his neck coming to get her. And the video helped get RP away from her, the family and the public. I would’ve asked her to send it to the police, but.... The place I get hung up on is that he kept her there day after day after day, having the video. I can’t fathom why he didn’t contact LE...although, he knew he’d be busted for taking her to start with. I don’t know. I keep throwing ideas out there. It’s just my personal opinion only. I think there’s not going to be any resolution until we hear the facts from LE since they have SP’s statements. Again, this is all JMO only. I know others will think differently, and that’s fine.

If he hadn't convinced her to get the video, she'd still be in that house. Even if she got out, she'd have likely been returned.

Like it or not without his involvement she'd still be getting raped. It would have been her fathers word against hers.

I will wait to see what S says about the guy. I can see all of the things people say make him a predator, as just meaning they were terrified and a little stupid. I can also see them being convinced that this was the only safe choice.

If the dude raped her I will condemn him too. I'm just only seeing the charge for the video, which occurred before S was even interviewed. Things can and do change after the victim tells her story.

So I'm waiting for S to have her voice. It's about time she got one.
No state SA charges..... so far. Says a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220