DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Posts discussing the victim need to address her by her initials SP and this includes her first name. It would also help when copying information from a tweet or the body of an article to change the full name to initials.

Yes. It was prior criminal history. The video in the link above your post. Here it is on YouTube.

I'm a little behind. Did anyone watch the video in this article?

RP has criminal history in Monroe County, Jefferson County, Cocke County and Greene County for charges including rape, filing false report, failure to appear, domestic assault, possession of a handgun. Arrests go back to 2001.

The rape took place in their current home. The pictures and video were found in emails on the phone.

I'm not even sure I got everything...
clip_image001.png

Thank you MsFacetious and PommyMommy,

This case infuriates me as I am sure it does everyone.

As PommyMommy pointed out RP has a rather long list of pretty awful crimes.

Let's face it, the idea that SP's mother, RP's wife, did not know about her husband's arrest record is very unlikely.

The first thing I want to do when I hear about his past crimes is I want to bring the mother out to the town square and flog her without mercy.

How could she marry this monster and expose her kids to this danger right?

These are rhetorical questions and if we continually ask them, if we continually trash the mother then we won't get far in discussing the topic.

This is a discussion about SP and her adoptive father and the crimes that recently took place. Not about her bio mom. Maybe if she is charged then we can discuss her in detail.

Please do not turn this thread into only bashing of SP's mom

Can we all agree that there is a good chance she knew about his crimes and went ahead and married him anyway? Therefore she put her kids in horrible danger and should be charged? We can all agree on that right?

So let's not turn this into dissertation after dissertation about what kind of mother would do this.

I'm not saying you can't mention it but let's not make this the whole discussion. If it turns out all you do is tear mom apart then the thread will be shut down for good.

Remember, the topic is SP, RP, and the crime that took place.

Thank you,

Tricia

Hi Everyone,

We are asking you to please refrain from posting your personal stories. While they are interesting, uplifting and at times very tragic, it only takes away from the discussion at hand. Please stick to the topic which is the SLP and her father's arrest.

Now that we know that mom (CP) lied about knowing her daughter was being molested, how do we proceed in keeping this 'victim' friendly? Do we need to wait for charges to be brought? Or is mom still off-limits until.....

ETA: Link & Clip

Man faces charges in connection with missing 14-year-old Tennessee girl found in Madison

"The complaint said he indicated he communicated with her online, and she “disclosed to him that she was being molested.” She said she “had never told anyone else but her mother, who didn’t believe her.”"

Now that we know that mom (CP) lied about knowing her daughter was being molested, how do we proceed in keeping this 'victim' friendly? Do we need to wait for charges to be brought? Or is mom still off-limits until.....
I wouldn't say we "know" this yet. It is on the word of the man charged with kidnapping. It is in his best interest to make it sound like all other options were exhausted, and he was a savior. Until we hear it from LE, we should priproba tread lightly.

I’m not sure LE would repeat what he claims about her mom being told if not confirmed...why would LE want that released just because he said so? Or who released the complaint, I should ask...maybe it was was grabbed by media rather than released?

I wouldn't say we "know" this yet. It is on the word of the man charged with kidnapping. It is in his best interest to make it sound like all other options were exhausted, and he was a savior. Until we hear it from LE, we should priproba tread lightly.
I agree. LE has their communications and they'll sort it out IMO.

Caught up with the 12 pages of updates after errands. Back online and seeing all those pages, I figured something was new was up.
But what a shock! So hard to read. Unfathomable what SP has endured, and having no-one safe to turn to, no one who could really help her, relying on some stranger creep who misled her big time. Sitting on my hands for now regarding the rest, lest my rage results in a time out.

We really don't know under what particular circumstances these girls arrived home. Most recently JC, and now SLP...in light of what happened tonight (insert vomit) i cannot imagine how warped and demented the latter's life was led. Just please be wary of any and all fundraisers. I'm a bleeding heart but i won't donate to anything not verified. And thank you to the poster (i'm so behind) that validated my "village" post. perhaps that's where we should direct our efforts?

Please someone tell me that our necks of the woods do not breed sicko's like these. i already know the answer is "fat chance rabbit"...:(

“Assistant U.S. Attorney Julie Pfluger said Monday at a brief court appearance for Rogers that prosecutors would seek an indictment against Rogers when the grand jury next meets on Feb. 20. She said it would also include a charge of taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes.“

Quote from last thread by @BUF:

“BUF
Madison man charged with sexual exploitation of Tennessee girl, missing since Jan. 14

Assistant U.S. Attorney Julie Pfluger said Monday at a brief court appearance for Rogers that prosecutors would seek an indictment against Rogers when the grand jury next meets on Feb. 20. She said it would also include a charge of taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes.

Rogers will be back in court on Thursday for a hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Stephen Crocker to determine whether he will remain in custody while charges are pending.

Rogers met the girl online through Roblox, an internet gaming platform, and also used Facebook and an encrypted messenger application to communicate with her. At one point, Rogers told investigators, the girl told him that she was being sexually abused but that nobody believed her.

In a chat between the two that police found on Rogers' phone, the girl at one point told Rogers that she couldn't promise that she would get the video evidence for him.

"Then I can't promise I can get you away from that I hate to say it but I can't risk getting in trouble for you," Rogers responded. "If you can get that video I can get you out of there."”

So anyway, “She said it would also include a charge of taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes.“

Last edited:
I still believe the dad got rid of the sheet.
I doubt this dude told her to bring them. He destroyed her phone. He wasn't interested in having evidence to convict the dad.
He wanted to further the abuse because he knew she was young and impressionable!

Moo

gngr~snap,

Wouldn't this mother CP, who has no idea, have noticed soiled sheets, soiled SP's underwear?o_Oo_O
Is CP going to act, as if this is all a complete surprise to her?
Would love to hear her being interviewed, and answering these questions.
MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Investigators spoke with Rogers after the girl was found. The complaint said he indicated he communicated with her online, and she “disclosed to him that she was being molested.” She said she “had never told anyone else but her mother, who didn’t believe her.” He said he “instructed her to get a video of the rape,” which she did, and “emailed it to him.” He said he didn’t send it to law enforcement because “he thought it would not stand up in court.”

According to the complaint, he admitted to driving to Tennessee to pick the girl up, bringing her back to his home in Wisconsin. He said he “avoided tollways and gas stations with surveillance, and smashed her phone so that he would not be traced.”

A search warrant was executed on Rogers’ phone, and the complaint said chats were found on the phone between Rogers and the girl, starting in December of 2018. One message from Rogers read, in part, “if you can get that video I can get you out of there. I can’t help you if we don’t have foolproof leverage” according to the complaint.

The complaint said investigators searched Rogers’ computer and found video the girl made at Rogers’ direction, created on Jan. 10."

"FBI said the 14-year-old girl was found in Madison around 8 p.m. Thursday night — nearly three weeks after she was reported missing."

Man faces charges in connection with missing 14-year-old Tennessee girl found in Madison

This poor girl went from one abusive situation into another....

I really hope this doesn't turn into a Roblox-bashing thread at some point. Yes, there are some dangers with it since it can act as an online forum, but it's not any more dangerous than some of the other sites out there-like Facebook. My kids have played on it for years. There are privacy settings that allow you to decide who they are able to communicate with. Our schools even allow the kids to play on there-they're only allowed to play against each other in the classroom. It CAN be dangerous, but so can Xbox Live, Instagram, KiK, Snapchat, Facebook, and any other internet platform when your settings are set to public and anyone on the internet is allowed to interact with you.

I would like to learn more about Roblox from a cyber crimes forensic angle.

From the last thread/ reference link below:

@floridagrrl
“floridagrrl
Forever in debt to priceless advice
ROBLOX is a absolutely horrible online gaming app for the ability to prey. Has been huge with children for a while. My 9yo wanted to play this about 2 years ago. Set up and observed as she was playing. You play in a gaming world with other online profiles. They have a chat going on the screen as you play to talk to them. The shocking dialogue that was being said and the words “rape” and f bombs in the 5 minutes we had it up was astounding. Needless to say not another word has been mentioned in this house about it. It is banned.

This poor child“

Found Safe - TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Last edited:
I really hope this doesn't turn into a Roblox-bashing thread at some point. Yes, there are some dangers with it since it can act as an online forum, but it's not any more dangerous than some of the other sites out there-like Facebook. My kids have played on it for years. There are privacy settings that allow you to decide who they are able to communicate with. Our schools even allow the kids to play on there-they're only allowed to play against each other in the classroom. It CAN be dangerous, but so can Xbox Live, Instagram, KiK, Snapchat, Facebook, and any other internet platform when your settings are set to public and anyone on the internet is allowed to interact with you.

Hahahaha mtn. See my above post we just made at the same time LOL!

ETA:
Great to know! :)

I still think it requires a further examination considering it’s the direct link in this case between the victim and the perp. LE said “no online connection”. Now t turns out apparently this is exactly how they met.

I don't think anyone is going to bash it...oh wait a minute, not true, another poster mentioned it was banned in his/her house lol...I don’t know anything about it. I want to though. Why? Anything we can learn to help the next one. If it’s not Roblox it’s called something else tomorrow. I personally welcome the discussion, even the FBI in a 2000 page document didn’t find this. I’m interested in the technical aspects.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, isn't RP expected in court tomorrow, BR on Thursday.

(Busy week...KL also expected in court on Friday for those following KB...wow, now that a lot of initials, hope I got it right!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi