Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of SP's parents knew exactly why she ran away. Without question. But they had no clue who she was with. What they didn't know was even tho she intended to run away, it was right into the lair of another predator.
She ran from the abuse and her own mother not believing her. This is their fault she was even in a position to be preyed upon. What a horrible situation all the way around for SP and maybe her siblings too.

As shocking as today’s news has been (and who knows what else we will learn?), I have some peace of mind tonight knowing she is safe and in a supported “neutral” zone. I’m hopeful we will be able to learn more and be assured that she’s in good hands, not handed off somewhere for this sort of abuse to continue. As another poster stated, she’s going to need comprehensive therapy. We do know she’s scrappy, like JC.

What a mixed bag! A real good news/bad news scenario.
It was at first exciting that she had survived being in some random guy's home for two weeks.
But then it was disheartening that she ended up with another predator.
But it was encouraging (again) with the realization that she will in time overcome all this.

Delete

Ok. I delete.
-

No delete. Nothing good to say right now. Is LE proclaiming BDR a hero? From saving SP from an abusive situation? Doesn’t sound like it right now. Moo.

We already know RP is a disgusting monster (understatement).

And now this.

This all comes back to missing101. Pulling the facts together.

Basic questions are now answered. In addition to the atrocity of RP.

Who abducted her?

Someone online.

A 31 year old male. In another state.

LE did not find this in their examination of 2000 pages of electronic records.

They met via a gaming platform AND communicated via “an encrypted messenger app”.

She was in an abusive situation (understatement her dad was taking her), she reached out for help, was “desperate to get out of there” (quote upstream/paraphrasing)—-

This man picked her up. Who had encouraged her to send him a rape video so her could get her out of there.

He gets her or if there and then what? She’s missing for....

But sometime during them she contacts the FBI in Missouri.

And where is the mom if BDR in all this?

Sigh. I’m going to bed.

What bothers me right now is-- how did the FBI find the video evidence to charge RP with rape 6 hours before they found SLP? If they didn't find it from talking to her and they didn't find it in their review of 2000 pages you mentioned, I worry that someone else saw the video (sent to them by BR perhaps?) and perhaps that person sent in "a tip" to the FBI about the video. Then after arresting RP, perhaps the FBI connected the dots to find SLP at BR's mom's house 6 hours later? It really concerns me if the FBI couldn't find that video in her email on their own. Or if it took nearly 3 weeks to get the warrant for "the cloud" copies of SLP's email...That's concerning. But I hope LE found it somehow and that there is no one else involved who viewed the video. MOO.

Qmfr: so sorry guys for typos, I’ve corrected within as best as possible, sorry bad arthritis, etc

Delete

Ok. undelete.
-

No delete. Nothing good to say right now. Is LE proclaiming BDR a hero? From saving SP from an abusive situation? Doesn’t sound like it right now. Moo.

We already know RP is a disgusting monster (understatement).

And now this.

This all comes back to missing101. Pulling the facts together.

Basic questions are now answered. In addition to the atrocity of RP.

Who abducted her?

Someone online.

A 31 year old male. In another state.

LE did not find this in their examination of 2000 pages of electronic records.

They met via a gaming platform AND communicated via “an encrypted messenger app”.

She was in an abusive situation (understatement her dad was raping her), she reached out for help, was “desperate to get out of there” (quote upstream/paraphrasing)—-

This man picked her up. Who had encouraged her to send him a rape video so could get her out of there.

He gets her out of there and then what? She’s missing for how long?

But sometime during then she contacts the FBI in Missouri.

And where is the mom of BDR in all this?

Sigh. I’m going to bed.

Here’s a one entry blog that BR created in 2016. Wonder if he was still working? (Wouldn’t it be hard to take days off of work (and school) to drive to TN?)

Full Time Student, Full Time Worker
His blog content is a good decade past it's prime. As he's in his 30's now, I wonder what he was doing a decade ago when most his age were "college students." MOO

Even worse is that she had no other adult in her life to tell, or ask for help...

This is so messed up. Cluci and friends, we’ve seen a lot here. This is all just so sad and very eye opening (understatement) on so many levels. All the different facets of all this. Her father and what he was doing to her, if that alone isn’t enough to disturb you to your core. My heart can not go out to this victim enough. It is so scary to know these things happen behind closed doors. If feel SP has taught us a lot which maybe can help others or shed light in future cases.

Believe me I’m the first one, we ALL are; to want to congratulate someone for helping this horrifically abused child victim. But if BR or whatever the heck is initials are used her abuse to his personal sick advantages and god knows what else...preying and feeding on a wounded animalX I’m just sick about all this, not making it about me but just saying from the heart I can’t believe this “double predator” angle...I mean this is just...on both an emotional AnD academic level this just like a double punch.

Last edited:
Did it seem odd to you his bedroom pic?

Yes. It’s staged . . . In one pic, he’s studying w/his text book, Mid Latitude Atmospheric Dynamics, while wearing a Storm Chasers shirt. I’m wondering how far he went academically? If you search his online name kingtut1945bc, you’ll find his google page with lots of storm pics and a strange vid of American Pie (Don McLean). Click on images and there are many from the site where he met SP as well as some Intagram people he follows (which is rather interesting).

What
What bothers me right now is-- how did the FBI find the video evidence to charge RP with rape 6 hours before they found SLP? If they didn't find it from talking to her and they didn't find it in their review of 2000 pages you mentioned, I worry that someone else saw the video (sent to them by BR perhaps?) and perhaps that person sent in "a tip" to the FBI about the video. Then after arresting RP, perhaps the FBI connected the dots to find SLP at BR's mom's house 6 hours later? It really concerns me if the FBI couldn't find that video in her email on their own. Or if it took nearly 3 weeks to get the warrant for "the cloud" copies of SLP's email...That's concerning. But I hope LE found it somehow and that there is no one else involved who viewed the video. MOO.

What we need is a timeline.

Kinda basher (raises hand) lol
I was just so appalled and I guess just stunned with shock? at this game that my child was so anxious about playing. I think I almost threw the phone as well (smacks head)

I do know there are safety features that have been implemented such as turning off the chat altogether but you still run the risk of entering a game in this “world” that can be beyond inappropriate for any child. (IMO) BUT I know my child. She is very naive. Another child her age could know what’s up easily and be out of there quick. All kids are different. I do not judge any parent that lets their kids play this game, they know their children best. There is a learning aspect to the game as well, which was its main purpose when introduced. Actually it looked like it could have been fun if it wasn’t for my delicate sensibilities being demolished in 5 minutes flat. It was just easier for me to ban it altogether and buy her a Nintendo with no internet access lol
With parental control and monitoring this can be safe for the most part. SP didn’t even have safety in her home so no safety from the dangers of the app.

If it wasn’t Roblox for SP it could have very easily been another platform she was preyed on. It’s the perpetrators that can make these apps/games unsafe. Not the game itself, so very much agree with that.

Just All my opinion and experience of course :)

Ok so my mind is thinking technically about what type of technical safety measures (basically code, etc for the developers) can be implemented within these gaming platforms to help prevent and detect potential flags (inputted with variables whatever those might be, RSO IP, etc) Sigh it’s all so infinite.

Both of SP's parents knew exactly why she ran away. Without question. But they had no clue who she was with. What they didn't know was even tho she intended to run away, it was right into the lair of another predator.
She ran from the abuse and her own mother not believing her. This is their fault she was even in a position to be preyed upon. What a horrible situation all the way around for SP and maybe her siblings too.

I wish she would have come across a good person on the gaming platform.

Oh I want to see his conversations with her so bad.

She’s safe now. That’s all that matters.

This story is heartbreaking. So many men have let down and failed this little girl to say the least.
From bio Dad, adopted dad, and now BR, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Unfortunately, I fear this is just the beginning and there will be more charges against more opportunists involving this case.

It is a concern. If you recall when the affidavits came out it was reported that a video and photos (more than one) were sent. However, from the reporting today all that is mentioned is a video being sent to BDR. It is possible that SP sent to more than one person. Naturally, once sent to BDR the video could have gone anywhere and to anyone. If there is any reason to be optimistic that BDR did not distribute it in any way it should be that he wasn't charged with distribution of it - so far.

The 2000 pages of phone records and social media would have been contact records and those do not include content. Content warrants have to be done separately and for specific communications between specific individuals using a specific platform - in this case I believe it is GMail.

It still seems like there is a piece missing from all this. I wouldn't be surprised if another arrest occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member