Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madison man charged with sexual exploitation of Tennessee girl, missing since Jan. 14

Rogers said he persuaded the girl to set up a camera so that she could get a video of an assault that could be used as evidence. He said she made the video and sent it to him, but he did not send it to police because it was blurry and “he thought it would not stand up in court,” the complaint states.

In a chat between the two that police found on Rogers’ phone, the girl at one point told Rogers that she couldn’t promise that she would get the video evidence for him.

“Then I can’t promise I can get you away from that I hate to say it but I can’t risk getting in trouble for you,” Rogers responded. “If you can get that video I can get you out of there.”

According to the chat, Rogers instructed the girl about how to get the video, and she begged him just to come and take her away, telling him he was “such an (expletive) if u don’t help me somehow.” She told him repeatedly that she couldn’t get the video, to which Rogers responded, “So I’m an (expletive) for not risking going to prison for someone I haven’t even met?”

Police found the video, which was created on Jan. 10, on Rogers’ computer. It graphically depicted the girl being sexually assaulted by a man.

So it was clear enough for LE (I guess, the article isn't clear) to see that it depicted her being assaulted, yet Rogers claims that it was "too blurry" for him to send to LE? Sure, Jan.

I'm also confused about how SHE made the video (presumably at home with her step dad assaulting her) yet the article states that it was "created" on BR's computer. Maybe they just worded it weird because, earlier, it says that she sent the video to him. If she sent it to him, then it wasn't "created" on his computer, it was found on his computer.

Yes. It’s staged . . . In one pic, he’s studying w/his text book, Mid Latitude Atmospheric Dynamics, while wearing a Storm Chasers shirt. I’m wondering how far he went academically? If you search his online name kingtut1945bc, you’ll find his google page with lots of storm pics and a strange vid of American Pie (Don McLean). Click on images and there are many from the site where he met SP as well as some Intagram people he follows (which is rather interesting).
Thank you for the info!

Do we have proof that she didn’t tell anyone else? Maybe she to,d a teacher at the GA schools and this is the reason he moved them? Maybe they were already being investigated by CPS? The parents anyway. I want to think that SOMEONE was trying to help this child!!!!!
BDR said that SP told him that she had only told her mother, who didn't believe her. That's all we know on that.

Video at link...

Two men, two legal paths in Madisonville sex crimes case

SP said that RP sexually abused her for over a decade.
Yes, these two statements are somewhat contradictory:

"The teen claims her adopted father Randall Pruitt was sexually abusing her for more than a decade."
"Pruitt, the teen's adopted father, is being charged at a state level, as all known offenses at this time all happened in Tennessee."

They had only just moved to TN so according to her this didn't start in TN.

We don’t know at this time if he sexually assaulted her. There’s hope he didn’t.
I had hoped this, but this leads me to believe otherwise: "a charge of taking a minor across state lines for sexual purposes."
I think she considered him her savior and saw him as a boyfriend at this point, but of course I don't know for sure

Feds: Wisconsin man met Tennessee teen playing 'Roblox' before picking her up from home
Snipped
According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, the teen contacted the St. Louis FBI field office at some point; however, a tip did not lead to Rogers. The sheriff's office says that information developed during the investigation.

This article says the FBI call SP made did not lead to BR!! We discussed this yesterday - fist time I have read this and it isn’t very clear about the tip IMO

The call is curious. My feeling is that she knew they were looking for her and hoped that they would stop if they thought she was safe? That doesn't make a ton of sense, but it's all I can think of.

RP had finally effectively totally isolated SP, out on that farm, homeschooled, essentially never leaving it and left only with her mother who didn't believe her and her younger sister was still there. Her level of desperation was at a level I can't relate to.

RP had finally effectively totally isolated SP, out on that farm, homeschooled, essentially never leaving it and left only with her mother who didn't believe her and her younger sister was still there. Her level of desperation was at a level I can't relate to.
Yeah, I think the move was what made her finally say enough of this!

And if the video was made on the 10th (any time stamp?) who else was home at that time ?

So will LE take note that 10 years of alleged sexual abuse by RP involves not only TN but also GA?
Would that new info get federal marshalls involved?
Peace be with you SP.
MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I think the move was what made her finally say enough of this!

Yeah, good point, I bet that was it. She also mentioned contemplating suicide, according to a quote from one of the articles. And then fell into the clutches of someone as bad as Pruitt when she tried to escape. I can't imagine it. I hope they both burn in hell.

bbm

Dear Rosiebones,

I feel the same way you do. The fact that S.P. reached out to a stranger online - even over contacting the police - shows how frightened, alone and desperate she must have felt.

She is such a courageous young girl and I am so deeply thankful that she is alive and away from harm now. Now she finally has a future and without the fear and confusion she's lived with. I admire her strength in spirit so much!

S.P. is such a survivor! She will have a name change and a loving and caring set of circumstances where she can work towards feeling safe again.

Eventually she will be happy and in control of her life with counselling and support and love. I am so glad that she is out of harm's way - finally.

As I mentioned earlier, her level of trust must have almost deteriorated to nothing but with time and excellent counselling, surrounded by people who deeply care about her - she will heal.

God speed S.P.! You deserve love and happiness which is now in your life and your future!

Neighbors stunned, wanting more answers after arrest in missing TN teen case

Neighbors now wonder how much the suspect’s mother knew since she lived in the house, too.

“I mean, here’s a grown woman with a young girl in the house, not asking any questions, not going to the police. They’re having to have the police find them,” said Moeller.

Also: "An agent with the Wisconsin Department of Justice said a tip led investigators to Rogers’ residence. When authorities knocked on the door, Rogers’ mother answered, according to a court document.

During a search of the basement, the teen was found hidden inside a closet, according to investigators."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa