Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His lame excuse that he couldn't send the pix/video to LE because it wasn't definitive evidence really angers me.

It is not his job to decide what is definitive and what isn't. He was obviously lying to his trapped victim, and he should do a lot of time for that, in itself.

I hope they are able to find out if he shared this video with anyone else. And if he did and it got shared several more times from that then all the perps that might be sending and receiving this type of videos need to be caught and punished.
MOO.

I hope they are able to find out if he shared this video with anyone else. And if he did and it got shared several more times from that then all the perps that might be sending and receiving this type of videos need to be caught and punished.
MOO.
I hope SLP can move on from all of this and eventually find some peace.

Last edited:
Do we have proof that she didn’t tell anyone else? Maybe she to,d a teacher at the GA schools and this is the reason he moved them? Maybe they were already being investigated by CPS? The parents anyway. I want to think that SOMEONE was trying to help this child!!!!!

I find it ironic that when RP was visiting such a horror on his 14 year old daughter, someone else was visiting the same on him. Isn't that karma at it's best? Or, you reap what you sew? What an incredible mess and the end doesn't seem to be in sight yet.

Do we have proof that she didn’t tell anyone else? Maybe she told a teacher at the GA schools and this is the reason he moved them? Maybe they were already being investigated by CPS? The parents anyway. I want to think that SOMEONE was trying to help this child!!!!!

I find it ironic that when RP was visiting such a horror on his 14 year old daughter, someone else was visiting the same on him. Isn't that karma at it's best? Or, you reap what you sew? What an incredible mess and the end doesn't seem to be in sight yet.

We have had the 'highs' (SLP was found!) and we have had the 'lows' (Pick anything SLP has experienced!) and I'm afraid the dips are around the corner. IMO while we were caught up in following 'Psycho', the 'Birds' were making ready to swoop in.

This may not be the ultimate in horror, but it's dang close!

If anyone else knew what this child was going through, and did not lift a hand to help her? Yeah, I can only hope they can be flushed out into the light. They will deserve all the publicity, that they receive. (Too intense? I did dial it down. A little.)

Time to watch, sit on hands, and allow good thoughts to flow to all of our victims.

Feds: Wisconsin man met Tennessee teen playing 'Roblox' before picking her up from home
Snipped
According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, the teen contacted the St. Louis FBI field office at some point; however, a tip did not lead to Rogers. The sheriff's office says that information developed during the investigation.

This article says the FBI call SP made did not lead to BR!! We discussed this yesterday - fist time I have read this and it isn’t very clear about the tip IMO

It is a concern. If you recall when the affidavits came out it was reported that a video and photos (more than one) were sent. However, from the reporting today all that is mentioned is a video being sent to BDR. It is possible that SP sent to more than one person. Naturally, once sent to BDR the video could have gone anywhere and to anyone. If there is any reason to be optimistic that BDR did not distribute it in any way it should be that he wasn't charged with distribution of it - so far.

The 2000 pages of phone records and social media would have been contact records and those do not include content. Content warrants have to be done separately and for specific communications between specific individuals using a specific platform - in this case I believe it is GMail.

It still seems like there is a piece missing from all this. I wouldn't be surprised if another arrest occurs.

BBM

They did state that other arrests (as in plural) may be forthcoming.

Video at link...

Two men, two legal paths in Madisonville sex crimes case

SP said that RP sexually abused her for over a decade.
That makes her 3 or 4 years old when this started and NOBODY not family or school or church or pediatricians picked up on anything? They must have been blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other,
or they didn't want to. And, worst of all she has 2 younger sisters in that house.

That makes her 3 or 4 years old when this started and NOBODY not family or school or church or pediatricians picked up on anything? They must have been blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other,
or they didn't want to. And, worst of all she has 2 younger sisters in that house.
And 10 years!! I’m beginning to see why she trusted and believed BR and made the video to help her get away from the monster(s)

Video at link...

Two men, two legal paths in Madisonville sex crimes case

SP said that RP sexually abused her for over a decade.

I don't even have the ability to grasp this. That would be since he met her essentially. I don't understand what caused the urgency to escape NOW.

If he had been abusing her since she was a toddler, I'm quite frankly surprised she knew it was wrong. Perhaps she took a class in school which explained abuse. This whole case is so confusing.

I don't even have the ability to grasp this. That would be since he met her essentially. I don't understand what caused the urgency to escape NOW.

If he had been abusing her since she was a toddler, I'm quite frankly surprised she knew it was wrong. IPerhaps she took a class in school which explained abuse. This whole case is so confusing.
She is now 14 and is probably doesn't want to be a 15 year old mother. Also, her 12 year old sister is in that house with her and without the support system either.

If he had been abusing her since she was a toddler, I'm quite frankly surprised she knew it was wrong. Perhaps she took a class in school which explained abuse. This whole case is so confusing.

BBM. Perhaps it only recently escalated to actual intercourse :(.

Madison man charged with sexual exploitation of Tennessee girl, missing since Jan. 14

Rogers said he persuaded the girl to set up a camera so that she could get a video of an assault that could be used as evidence. He said she made the video and sent it to him, but he did not send it to police because it was blurry and “he thought it would not stand up in court,” the complaint states.

In a chat between the two that police found on Rogers’ phone, the girl at one point told Rogers that she couldn’t promise that she would get the video evidence for him.

“Then I can’t promise I can get you away from that I hate to say it but I can’t risk getting in trouble for you,” Rogers responded. “If you can get that video I can get you out of there.”

According to the chat, Rogers instructed the girl about how to get the video, and she begged him just to come and take her away, telling him he was “such an (expletive) if u don’t help me somehow.” She told him repeatedly that she couldn’t get the video, to which Rogers responded, “So I’m an (expletive) for not risking going to prison for someone I haven’t even met?”

Police found the video, which was created on Jan. 10, on Rogers’ computer. It graphically depicted the girl being sexually assaulted by a man.
BBM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members