TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to NG...'finally' towards the end, she spoke to detective. Screen was cut from inside, gone out through inside. Clothes missing, she had just done laundry & was in laundry bag. PJs on pile on floor. Top sheet missing. Sister found her missing & told parents. Reported 6 something after dad searched around. More, but I forgot (sorry!) finally last thing NG talked about guy arrested at gas station who was surrounded & dropped to the ground...nothing more on that.

https://player.fm/series/crime-stor...disappears-from-bedroom-fbi-searches-4-states

I was confused about the sheets. It sounded like he said the top sheet was missing but then NG said the fitted sheet and he didn't correct her even when she asked if the top sheet was tucked in. He answered it was still tucked in.

What in the world? Two missing females who took their phones and bed sheets? This is really odd! o_O
MOO
Yeah, I have been searching around to see if there is some sort of organized prank or some place where people might have devised such a thing and are trying to get people to do it. Have to start checking in the underbelly of the internet as it isn't something known across the mainstream of it.

Did anyone listen to this? He said preliminary indications, the screen was cut from inside. Only the fitted sheet was missing. Top, flat sheet was still tucked in.
Wow, ty for sharing. Not good.
Maybe the fitted sheet is missing bc it had evidence on it? Or did the parents simply not know that Savannah had not placed a fitted sheet if/when she made up her bed? Menstrual accident perhaps? (Sorry guys) Also, cut from inside IMO doesn’t fit an “intruder-kidnapping” theory but a runaway or FP theory.
MOO

Geez can't find his name. Detective who spoke at presser.

ETA Detective Jason Fillyaw
I was confused about the sheets. It sounded like he said the top sheet was missing but then NG said the fitted sheet and he didn't correct her even when she asked if the top sheet was tucked in. He answered it was still tucked in.
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast and telling us what was said. Just to confirm - Detective Fillyaw was actually on the podcast, and not being quoted, correct?
MOO

Maybe the fitted sheet is missing bc it had evidence on it? Or did the parents simply not know that Savannah had not placed a fitted sheet if/when she made up her bed? Menstrual accident perhaps? (Sorry guys) Also, cut from inside IMO doesn’t fit an “intruder-kidnapping” theory but a runaway or FP theory.
MOO
The sheet could have also been used to wrap up the things she took with her.

It would be weird, because she could have used a backpack or even that laundry bag.

It wreaks of a rushed exit, if that was the purpose.

Is there someone in the Pacific Time zone that can go to

Look for the person with the initials L.I. and under that person it should say Added by Savannah and give a date after that and let me know what date it says?

Any one who is Alaska or Hawaii that can do this would be great as well.
Anyone in Alaska or Hawaii that can check this and report back? If anyone knows a member (even if they don't work missing cases) and can ping them to check on this, that would be great

The sheet could have also been used to wrap up the things she took with her.

It would be weird, because she could have used a backpack or even that laundry bag.

It wreaks of a rushed exit, if that was the purpose.
She could have used a backpack too, though. Maybe everything didn't fit into it and the sheet was just there handy. I don't think she could fit many clothes into a backpack.
MOO

MOO
I agree, this is looking more and more like she left voluntarily.

I wonder if the parents are aware of any knives or sharp instruments that were found out of place the following day, that Savannah could have used to cut the screen? If this was a rushed plan, I would think she would have simply tossed it in her room to avoid detection walking through the house. (Reason she would’ve used the window in the first place) Or, have LE located an instrument that could’ve been used by someone?

Just remembered... Detective also said that she stayed with Tennessee relatives part of the summer and they're checking into any relationships that might've developed back then.
Thanks. She has to be connected to the person she is with, atleast in some way.

It’s curious that phone records haven’t yet produced a connection.

I’m confident that they will eventually find something within her digital trail, hopefully sooner rather than later.

She very likely knows this person, atleast superficially.

I'm in the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state. The timestamp I see is:

Added by Savannah Pruitt on January 14, 2019

So Jethro, we are looking at 2am or later Madisonville time. Which is an odd thing to do as you are running away.... adding a person to your public photography page.... hoping someone in Hawaii or Alaska can chime in.

Oh! Go to the Anchorage earthquake thread and ask there. I have to head out for a hearing or I would do it myself. We do have Alaskans on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETI20