TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy that, but they said there was nothing on her phones to indicate such a scenario, unless LE said that to not scare the perp away or to cause them to harm her.

SPECULATION ONLY- NOT A FACT!!!!! Another thought that crossed my mind is that he just showed up at her window, too, knocked on it, she opened it, packed and left, but how would he know which window was hers? He'd have to be careful doing something like that, or he could knock on the wrong window. So that let's that theory out.

Makes you wonder with the FBI interrogating that guy at the gas station, if like in Hania's case, they're denying any relation to the disappearance until they get more out of him or evidence that he had/has her. It seems strange they would take a guy away for hours and so far, nothing has been said about him being released by LE. If he is involved, I pray he didn't hurt Savannah.

Not so sure it does let that theory out. If he showed up looking for her, though shared communication, there is a possibility that he already had knowledge of which window was hers.

Catching up, bringing this forward:

“The Pruitt's driveway alone was nearly a mile up the mountain. Cell service was near-nonexistent and the house itself is situated on an isolated mountain road.”

So wait a minute, if cell service is “near-nonexistent”, what about WiFi and internet? Do we know she used social media at her house, or did she have to go elsewhere to get a signal? Just a thought.

New details emerge in search for missing Monroe County teen

“The Pruitt's driveway alone was nearly a mile up the mountain. Cell service was near-nonexistent and the house itself is situated on an isolated mountain road.”

So wait a minute, is cell service us “near-nonexistent”, what about WiFi and internet? Do we know she used social media at her house, or did she have to go elsewhere to get a signal? Just a thought.
Where is the quoted part coming from? A news story?

So wait a minute, is cell service us “near-nonexistent”, what about WiFi and internet? Do we know she used social media at her house, or did she have to go elsewhere to get a signal? Just a thought.
You can have no cell service, but still have home internet access.

At home, she could just use her phone via WIFI.

Not only that, but IF it was the fitted sheet from her bed, she bypassed a blanket and top sheet, then according to a post above re-tucked in the top sheet.... now IF it was a fitted sheet still in her laundry, that's different.

I have a teenage daughter with a large friend group of teenage girls. If they ran away and took bedding as a knapsack, or just bedding for whatever reason, IMO they'd take a blanket, particularly a throw blanket. Not sure why that's a teen girl thing in my area, but they take throw blankets everywhere to games, to sleepovers, even sometimes to school. The sheet thing is under my skin in this case! It doesn't make sense to ME in either a runaway or abduction case.

All MOO
BINGO!!!!!!!! My daughters are in their 20's and like your teenage daughter, they grab a throw blanket for everywhere- sleep overs, beach, back of the car if the AC is too cold or in the winter to warm up faster. A sheet- I can't understand that. As it turns out I am doing laundry today, and yes I did try to tie a sheet with a couple of things in it- it was hard and took a bit of maneuvering to get a knot gathered, and believe me, you couldn't fit very much in it because of trying to tie the damn thing on the top. She has the same size bed as one of my kids. Glad no one was home to see me try this experiment.....

Not only that, but IF it was the fitted sheet from her bed, she bypassed a blanket and top sheet, then according to a post above re-tucked in the top sheet.... now IF it was a fitted sheet still in her laundry, that's different.

I have a teenage daughter with a large friend group of teenage girls. If they ran away and took bedding as a knapsack, or just bedding for whatever reason, IMO they'd take a blanket, particularly a throw blanket. Not sure why that's a teen girl thing in my area, but they take throw blankets everywhere to games, to sleepovers, even sometimes to school. The sheet thing is under my skin in this case! It doesn't make sense to ME in either a runaway or abduction case.

All MOO
And if the parents just weren’t sure about the sheet ever even being on the bed, you would think that they wouldn’t have reported that to LE, unless it was important. The sheet is killing me.

One thing FTR and reaching here, IF she took some sheets maybe they were to sleep/lie down on for wherever she was going or thought she was going. I would think she’d be more inclined to bring a blanket instead of sheets though if this was even the case.

Just throwing some different thoughts out there, fwiw. Doesn’t mean I really think this.

ETA: Nicole Lovell brought her “Minions blanket”.

Last edited:
BINGO!!!!!!!! My daughters are in their 20's and like your teenage daughter, they grab a throw blanket for everywhere- sleep overs, beach, back of the car if the AC is too cold or in the winter to warm up faster. A sheet- I can't understand that. As it turns out I am doing laundry today, and yes I did try to tie a sheet with a couple of things in it- it was hard and took a bit of maneuvering to get a knot gathered, and believe me, you couldn't fit very much in it because of trying to tie the damn thing on the top. She has the same size bed as one of my kids. Glad no one was home to see me try this experiment.....
Lol! Sorry I had a visual of this. MOO

When I was a kid, my friends and I used to use a sheet to transport tools when we were building forts in the woods.

You do not need to tie a knot for this. You just grab the corners and sling it over your shoulder.

We’d do this, and carry it for a half mile or so.

Savannah could have clothes in hers, and that’s even easier when you’re not talking about something heavy.

And she was likely only using it to transport those things to a waiting vehicle.

It’s completely feasible, and not really impractical.

An observation that keeps going on in my head is that the only representation of SP's relationship with her parents is what they have said in MS interviews. We do not have her side of it verbally, only our interpretation of her FB pages. She is a child who had a circle of friends at a public school that she saw daily. She was moved from that environment to a farm and is home schooled. Her days were suddenly always in one spot with the same family members. There were, most likely, expectations to help take care of her younger sisters and brother, to help around the house and probably even help with meals, all with no real end in sight. She may have been depressed at her life at that time and confided in a friend who helped her leave. She may feel, now that reality of what she did has set in, that she is caught between a rock and a hard place and unable to face returning to her family.

Glad you didn't cut a hole in one your screens and climb out the window instead.

Search continues for missing East Tennessee girl
Her parents said they are reeling from her mysterious disappearance and fighting people's criticism about what happened to her.

“I’ve seen a lot of attacks like ‘how do you not know where your daughter is sleeping,’ ‘how do you not know if something went wrong.’ You go to bed, you think everything is fine, you wake up and it’s all changed. And at times it is more than you can bear,” said Pruitt’s father, Randall Pruitt.

Thank you! Okay now that’s odd IMO too. Registered but they don’t go? Coupled with Savannah’s disappearance, something’s off.

MOO
You are required to register your children with the school district even if you home school them. There is a form that has to be filled out and filed with the district, immunization requirements that have to be met and filed to the school district, etc. The State of Tennessee has a web page for requirements for home schooling.

On NG's show, the detective said that all the kids are registered at the new school but so far they've been home schooled since the move.

(A detective is talking? Sorry I’m behind, I usually don’t watch NG but if there’s a detective talking I’m make myself suffer)

Last edited:
Search continues for missing East Tennessee girl
Her parents said they are reeling from her mysterious disappearance and fighting people's criticism about what happened to her.

“I’ve seen a lot of attacks like ‘how do you not know where your daughter is sleeping,’ ‘how do you not know if something went wrong.’ You go to bed, you think everything is fine, you wake up and it’s all changed. And at times it is more than you can bear,” said Pruitt’s father, Randall Pruitt.
And when you have a house full of kids you don’t jump from every bump in the night. Apparently the attacker’s don’t recall the Elizabeth Smart case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke