TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't someone say, though, that her parents or Mom had access to that account and might have accepted them? I admit, it is odd.

That's exactly right. The newest member (K.P.) was added "about a week ago".

Also, date stamps are converted to the time zone in which the group was created, just as it is with posts and comments.

Didn't someone say, though, that her parents or Mom had access to that account and might have accepted them? I admit, it is odd.
I haven't seen that, but it is entirely possible. However, if the time frame moves to it happening after 5:00am you would then question why, if your daughter is gone, and the window is open with a cut screen that you are adding a member to a photography group.
I speculated that Savannah's mother might have access to and use Savannah's FB back when posters were discussing some likes on her pages that didn't seem age appropriate. We don't actually know if her mother has access to her FB accounts or not.
MOO

You are required to register your children with the school district even if you home school them. There is a form that has to be filled out and filed with the district, immunization requirements that have to be met and filed to the school district, etc. The State of Tennessee has a web page for requirements for home schooling.
Thank you Jethro. See how out of touch with home schooling I am. ;)

She may have found it impossible to disappoint her parents by telling them she was unhappy with her life on the farm. Loving animals and living on a relatively isolated farm are not one and the same, especially to a teenager. One of my son's told me when he was 35 y.o. how much he hated playing the saxophone in jazz band in high school for 4 years. I asked why didn't he just say something and he said he didn't want to disappoint me. And this is much more serious then a saxophone.

Not only that, but IF it was the fitted sheet from her bed, she bypassed a blanket and top sheet, then according to a post above re-tucked in the top sheet.... now IF it was a fitted sheet still in her laundry, that's different.

I have a teenage daughter with a large friend group of teenage girls. If they ran away and took bedding as a knapsack, or just bedding for whatever reason, IMO they'd take a blanket, particularly a throw blanket. Not sure why that's a teen girl thing in my area, but they take throw blankets everywhere to games, to sleepovers, even sometimes to school. The sheet thing is under my skin in this case! It doesn't make sense to ME in either a runaway or abduction case.

All MOO
Just listened to part of the Nancy Grace podcast where Fillyaw talks about the sheets. There may be more but I've been booted off so many times, I can't finish it right now. These are my notes starting at about the 41:04 mark in the podcast:

911 call was 6:37 a.m. Savannah's father tried to check the area, including the barn and the horses, to see if she had wandered away from the house.

Her 12-year-old sister initially found her bedroom empty and told her parents, and the sister and father went into Savannah's bedroom and found the window open.

The preliminary determination is that the screen was cut from the inside of the residence.

Nancy asks Fillyaw what the first thing he noticed was when he went into the room. He said the bedsheets missing. Nancy asks if he saw the fitted sheet and the sheet that you pull up over you and he says it appeared to just to be a fitted sheet on the bed and there were also two blankets pushed down toward the foot of the bed.

Will have to listen to the rest of it later.
Crime Online

Edited to correct time of 911 call to "a.m." Thanks, @Jethro4WS

Just listened to part of the Nancy Grace podcast where Fillyaw talks about the sheets. There may be more but I've been booted off so many times, I can't finish it right now. These are my notes starting at about the 41:04 mark in the podcast:

911 call was 6:37 pm. Savannah's father tried to check the area, including the barn and the horses, to see if she had wandered away from the house.

Her 12-year-old sister initially found her bedroom empty and told her parents, and the sister and father went into Savannah's bedroom and found the window open.

The preliminary determination is that the screen was cut from the inside of the residence.

Nancy asks Fillyaw what the first thing he noticed was when he went into the room. He said the bedsheets missing. Nancy asks if he saw the fitted sheet and the sheet that you pull up over you and he says it appeared to just to be a fitted sheet on the bed and there were also two blankets pushed down toward the foot of the bed.

Will have to listen to the rest of it later.
Crime Online
6:37pm? Or is it am?

Trying to get a sense of how Savannah would feel. The move to new home/homeschooled so no socializing/helping with siblings/normal teen issues, feelings...yea I’m running away too, at that age. I really hope she did. Praying for you Savannah.

I think it makes the most sense that someone came for her, in a car, and she willingly went with that person at that time.
Now, is she still willing to be gone from her family and animals? Is she now being held?
Maybe she doesn't know how to get back. She's in another state with no money. The only thing she could do is go to a local police station or tell someone her dilemma that could help her. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89