TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep forgetting that some of your posts are a work in progress and to wait a bit before replying.

Yes I apologize. I’m on a very crappy limited device and have some ailments which are slowing me down (I cringe when I read my typos here), I rely heavily on my edit button. :) (Not to mention I’m a “stream of consciousness” type poster lol).

She may have found it impossible to disappoint her parents by telling them she was unhappy with her life on the farm. Loving animals and living on a relatively isolated farm are not one and the same, especially to a teenager. One of my son's told me when he was 35 y.o. how much he hated playing the saxophone in jazz band in high school for 4 years. I asked why didn't he just say something and he said he didn't want to disappoint me. And this is much more serious then a saxophone.
I was just thinking the same thing. When I was her age I told my parents little so as not to disappoint them. It's a changing time at that age, where one is growing into more independence. What if they moved to this farm thinking it would be a dream come true for SP and she was just too lonely? What if she needed friends and not just mainly family time and chores?

Now they're saying that she vanished around 11 PM, according to that article.

LE still insists that they don't think she ran away nor she had been in touch with anyone through her phone/social media that would indicate she left with someone willingly. This guy is from Tennessee, it appears, going by the Tennessee license tag.

What's killing me here is grabbing both her phones, clothes, sheet- if this was an abduction, who gives a girl time to pack her stuff, even in a rush, especially her two phones, knowing they could be pinged?

I think it makes the most sense that someone came for her, in a car, and she willingly went with that person at that time.
Now, is she still willing to be gone from her family and animals? Is she now being held?
Maybe she doesn't know how to get back. She's in another state with no money. The only thing she could do is go to a local police station or tell someone her dilemma that could help her. imo

You know what worries me- if she is alive and this guy has her captive like Jamie was, God knows where she is being hidden and if she could even try to get away. We have no idea if he ties her up while he's gone out, if this guy is involved. We don't know that she can get away.

LE still insists that they don't think she ran away nor she had been in touch with anyone through her phone/social media that would indicate she left with someone willingly. This guy is from Tennessee, it appears, going by the Tennessee license tag.

What's killing me here is grabbing both her phones, clothes, sheet- if this was an abduction, who gives a girl time to pack her stuff, even in a rush, especially her two phones, knowing they could be pinged?
Exactly. A stranger abductor isn’t going to allow their victim to pack clothes and grab her phones.

They would simply be concerned with getting her out of there as soon as possible.

That’s why I think she went willingly. Of course, that doesn’t mean that she is still voluntarily missing.

11pm. If true, how would anyone know this if her room wasn’t checked until early morning hours? What indicates this timing? I agree none of it adds up to anything good.

Exactly. A stranger abductor isn’t going to allow their victim to pack clothes and grab her phones.

They would simply be concerned with getting her out of there as soon as possible.

That’s why I think she went willingly. Of course, that doesn’t mean that she is still voluntarily missing.

I agree 100%. Going willingly and remaining a willing participant are two different things.
I have a feeling that she will surface soon. Hopefully.

(Ow my head...

Someone let me know when someone figures this all out.)

(Jk I’m here for the long haul but seriously, this shouldn’t be that hard...)

—-

How far away are the other kids’ rooms and parents’ rooms?

I see now the detective has confirmed the sheet missing (from pommy’s notes , thank you, you are such a gem).

Has it been released what everyone was doing that day, and also as the narrator of “Disappeared” would say “in the days leading up to her disappearance”.

—-

Did the detective make a comment on if the parents have completed their polygraphs, etc (Standard Procedure).
Usually we hear pretty soon when the family is officially ruled out.

Last edited:

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Went willingly, not so much now.
It could even be this person she went with didn't realize how much attention this would get and can't figure out how to return her.

I agree 100%. Going willingly and remaining a willing participant are two different things.
I have a feeling that she will surface soon. Hopefully.
Yeah, it’s important to be aware that there is a scenario that lies in between her running away, and being kidnapped from her room.

She could have left willingly, but quickly found herself in over her head.

Especially if she doesn’t really know this guy.

You know what worries me- if she is alive and this guy has her captive like Jamie was, God knows where she is being hidden and if she could even try to get away. We have no idea if he ties her up while he's gone out, if this guy is involved. We don't know that she can get away.
And any predator paying attention to the whole Jayme kidnapping and being held captive scenario could possibly duplicate such, with "improvements." I hope she is safe wherever she is.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Went willingly, not so much now.
It could even be this person she went with didn't realize how much attention this would get and can't figure out how to return her.
Although my mind is open, this has been my theory since the beginning and it's very scary because she can identify him...
MOO

Yeah, it’s important to be aware that there is a scenario that lies in between her running away, and being kidnapped from her room.

Leaving and having “no rules” sounds good, imo, to a teen. But, once gone, is it really?

Yes! She also could have been lured away with threats or other types of coercion. Maybe even lured with promises of something good for someone other than herself. Don't ever forget how Amy Mihaljevik was lured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89