TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does she have 2 phones at age 14? And are one of the phones a burner phone a.k.a. pre-paid where it’s untraceable ?
No. It has been reported that she still had her phone from when she lived in Georgia and just got a new phone in Tennessee. It is speculated that this is because they changed providers.

I absolutely think this is where this case is going. She didn’t want to run away, she ageed to go with someone to keep them happy. This wasn’t a premeditated act on Savannah’s part.

Have we heard what happened in the hours before Savannah went missing? We’re they gone for the day? In the house all day? Was dinner the same as every other day? Who did the parents have contact with that could be wanting to cause trouble for them? And for funsies - I wonder if anyone has asked for ransom and LE hasn’t reported it?
And who or what has Savannah been involved with since moving there? Who has she had contact with, even with her parents knowledge? Any visitors to the house? Any friends or family help with the move or with any work that may have needed to be done? Any one sell them any animals or help to care for them?

If she was coerced, someone had to be spending time with her somewhere, somehow. JMO

Although my mind is open, this has been my theory since the beginning and it's very scary because she can identify him...
MOO
Hopefully he's taking care of her and just trying to figure out how to deal with getting her back. I'm sure he's afraid of charges. I'm thinking this is his biggest dilemma at this point. idk but it makes sense to me. jmo

If the person she went with is male and she is 14 and he is older, he is in big trouble especially if they crossed state lines which they very well might have. But what is the penalty etc. if the person is a female who is older and SP went with her willingly, are they the same?

Now they're saying that she vanished around 11 PM, according to that article.

LE still insists that they don't think she ran away nor she had been in touch with anyone through her phone/social media that would indicate she left with someone willingly. This guy is from Tennessee, it appears, going by the Tennessee license tag.

What's killing me here is grabbing both her phones, clothes, sheet- if this was an abduction, who gives a girl time to pack her stuff, even in a rush, especially her two phones, knowing they could be pinged?
If LE doesn’t believe that she ran away nor has been in touch with anyone through her phone/social media where does that leave us? Someone in physical contact with her somehow? Mover? Family friend? Relative? Other? FP?

Hopefully he's taking care of her and just trying to figure out how to deal with getting her back. I'm sure he's afraid of charges. I'm thinking this is his biggest dilemma at this point. idk but it makes sense to me. jmo
I agree. Maybe, if LE knows his identity, they think there’s a bit of mental instability & feel best to proceed with caution. IMO, the TN property is large enough the “person” could have been on site for days. I doubt every building or the property was checked by family on a daily basis. Jmo

If the person she went with is male and she is 14 and he is older, he is in big trouble especially if they crossed state lines which they very well might have. But what is the penalty etc. if the person is a female who is older and SP went with her willingly, are they the same?
I'm not an atty. but I believe they would be the same as far as taking a child one has no rights to across state lines. It would be a federal offense.

Random thought, here in CO we have all kinds of homeless people living in the woods, up in the mountains.

Has it been said how much of the area has been canvassed as far as wooded areas nearby?
This wouldn’t explain her seemingly leaving willingly.

Most importantly, it wouldn’t explain that phone ping in Kentucky.

And who or what has Savannah been involved with since moving there? Who has she had contact with, even with her parents knowledge? Any visitors to the house? Any friends or family help with the move or with any work that may have needed to be done? Any one sell them any animals or help to care for them?

If she was coerced, someone had to be spending time with her somewhere, somehow. JMO

BBM
Not necessarily. I don't want to digress too much and go off topic, but it could be an incidental contact without regularity. Look at the Amy Mihaljevik case. That was pre-internet and cell phone.

I don't believe the law makes a distinction as to the gender of the abductor. When any adult takes a child and crosses state lines I think it becomes a federal thing.

BBM
Not necessarily. I don't want to digress too much and go off topic, but it could be an incidental contact without regularity. Look at the Amy Mihaljevik case. That was pre-internet and cell phone.

BBM
From a prearranged meeting spot on the pretext of doing something nice for her mom...A bit different IMO than coming to the girl's window after 11pm and persuading her to leave. If grooming is involved, I just think that contact would be necessary, at least with somewhat regularity.

I know naivety likely plays a major role in any case where this kind of persuasion is involved, and if it is indeed this kind of situation, I agree with you it may not have been a whole lot of contact. I don't think she was surprised at the window of her bedroom by a complete stranger. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72