TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t like the idea of an arrest being made, without there also being mention of Savannah’s safe recovery.

In a situation where she left willingly, these two things should go hand in hand.

Hopefully we have some details soon.

I really don’t like the idea of an arrest being made, without there also being mention of Savannah’s safe recovery.

In a situation where she left willingly, these two things should go hand in hand.

Hopefully we have some details soon.
This is a strange one, I tell ya. My twitter feed should be exploding right now and I got nada. :confused:
MOO

Adopted father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt arrested, charged with rape
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says the adopted father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt has been arrested and charged with rape.

Randall Pruitt faces one count of rape. The sheriff's office was not able to provide any other details, including the circumstance of the arrest or whether Pruitt had been found.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says it is assisting.

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says the adopted father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt has been arrested and charged with rape.

Randall Pruitt faces one count of rape. The sheriff's office was not able to provide any other details, including the circumstance of the arrest or whether Pruitt had been found.

Oh boy. They are looking for a body, that much is clear.

Adopted father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt arrested, charged with rape
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says the adopted father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt has been arrested and charged with rape.

Yikes...the man that stood there on tv asking for her safe return? Holy H*ll !

Why am I surprised - most criminals do the same thing.

Amanda Hara on Twitter
Father of missing Monroe Co. teen Savannah Pruitt arrested. Unclear if his arrest is connected to her disappearance.

DyRpE8hWwAAD902.jpg

Random thought, here in CO we have all kinds of homeless people living in the woods, up in the mountains.

Has it been said how much of the area has been canvassed as far as wooded areas nearby?
My question is how long was the house for sale before they bought it? Is it possible someone may have been squatting there up until it was sold? And my thoughts on the sheets are what if a perp used a rag soaked chemical to knock her out & some spilled on bottom sheet. Or maybe she pulled their hair or scratched them making them bleed a little onto the sheet. Easier to wind up the sheet and take it with then to pick hairs or wipe blood off. Or used the sheet to cover themselves going out the window to avoid dna getting caught up in the screen or windows frame. Really grasping at straws here I know. Trying to understand is all. Praying for news soon. How scary for everyone involved.

MADISONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says the adopted father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt has been arrested and charged with rape.

Oh boy. They are looking for a body, that much is clear.
Emph. Mine.

Yeah my heart just sank several feet. :(

O.M.G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics