TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for bringing this over, it's been nagging at me all day, but I felt like I was maybe reading too much into it. I'm happy someone else felt there could possibly be a connection. I get they are far apart in age as well as distance, but the reports that they both left/were taken with two electronic devices/phones, some clothes, and BEDSHEETS, is just..very strange. MOO.

WATE 6 On Your Side on Twitter
UPDATE: Deputies say Savannah Pruitt's adoptive father Randall Pruitt has been arrested and charged with rape. Connection to the case unclear. MORE: https://www.wate.com/news/local-news/adoptive-father-of-missing-teen-savannah-pruitt-arrested-charged-with-rape/1743420731 …

DyRpK5jXQAc3L1z.jpg
OMG! This is something I had considered....one or both of the parents being involved. This is so sad. I wonder if this has to do with any of the other children and a reason SP ran away. However, I really think the answer is going to be something else. I think we know where this is heading.... imo

Last edited:
I'm going to be Pollyanna for a bit. Maybe Savannah took her clothes, phones, sheet (as evidence), and whoever she's with finally got the courage to go to LE?

Come on let me be hopeful she's alive and safe!

This is such disturbing news. I'm really sad for this child but I'm going to share your hope. Because why would he confess or his wife accuse him of rape but not murder?

Unless one of the other daughters said something had happened to them.

Poor kid. I really hope she made it. This makes the move and sudden homeschooling sinister.

This is such disturbing news. I'm really sad for this child but I'm going to share your hope. Because why would he confess or his wife accuse him of rape but not murder?

Poor kid. I really hope she made it. This makes the move and sudden homeschooling sinister.
DNA on her bed? Maybe they found semen, then pressed him hard in interrogation?

I guess we now know why the dogs didn't bark. I was adding all this up and my conclusion came to him earlier.

The past tense got me. And the sheets missing. And the language that they don't have evidence she ran away or is in danger.

But this arrest has thrown me for a loop. How is it related? Where is this sweet girl?

He’s also extremely religious. (My brain has exploded today. Didn’t want to post my thoughts because of TOS. )

Yeah, it’s important to be aware that there is a scenario that lies in between her running away, and being kidnapped from her room.

She could have left willingly, but quickly found herself in over her head.

Especially if she doesn’t really know this guy.

We are all pretty much assuming that she is with a “guy.” How do we know it’s not a girl/young woman/woman, who ‘volunteered’ to rescue SP? Or maybe go out on an adventure? I realize that you have to look at the odds in all scenarios, but we really don’t ‘know’ who could be involved.

So many good posts throughout this thread. I could spend a day replying to all of them. I certainly don’t want to clutter up the flow, so I’m trying to cover everything in this one post

Those sheets. I hope we will be able to soon ‘know’ what role they played in this episode.

That bed. If the bed in that video is SP’s, they obviously allowed the family to ‘tidy up’ the room.

The screen. The interview with that detective said the screen was cut from the inside. I just wonder, as others speculated, if this was done before that night? Was SP in the habit of carrying a knife, or multifunctional tool, in her daily routine? Or was any cutlery missing from the home? Not sure if this may have been answered previously.

The animals. I’m not sure where they fall into the thoughts that SP was experiencing. Was she looking for some kind of break?

The pinging of the phones. Did the family attempt to call/text SP’s phones? Or was SP doing something with her phone, and her companion(s) made her turn them off?

Sending warmest thoughts to our missing, and their families. All imo jmo mho as always.

Good point !

They need to cordon off that house and property like a crime scene --- right now !
Although her phone pinged so far away.... if this ends badly-- she could be anywhere.

My gut tells me that if she's safe somewhere-- LE would've already stated that . :(

I know. But I'm still holding out hope because it could be they're protecting their witness.

But it could be that another child talked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444