TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all younger that Savannah, who could they talk to or tell? Would they even understand what was going on? The only one to tell is their mother. Why couldn't Savannah tell her?

What's the age range? If they're not toddlers they could describe sexual assault.

If she told her sisters and they were able to articulate what she said he did they are capable of articulating what he did to them as well.

We shall see. I certainly hope there aren't more victims.

I know. I was thinking this as well. Mom never heard anything? Mom never missed him if he drove to Kentucky and back?

He is an OTR trucker though, but he was claiming to be home when she went missing. I'm not feeling good about the outcome here.
Exactly. I don’t believe she ran away because her stepfather is a monster, I think she is dead because of it.

It’s not hard to envision a scenario in which he entered her room that night, with one intent.

Perhaps she resisted, and he strangled her.

He panicked, staged the crime scene, and disposed of Savannah and her phones.

Hopefully he fesses up.

this. i suspected it from the beginning. TOS. i'm absolutely sickened. c'mon folks you all knew it from the presser with the parents we just weren't allowed to say it out loud.

i hope he fries in hell.

It seemed very probable based on their speech and the circumstances. But many times it turns out to be untrue. And I was hopeful she left even though nothing indicated she had contacts outside that "home".

Exactly. I don’t believe she ran away because her stepfather is a monster, I think she is dead because of it.

It’s not hard to envision a scenario in which he entered her room that night, with one intent.

Perhaps she resisted, and he strangled her.

He panicked, staged the crime scene, and disposed of Savannah and her phones.

Hopefully he fesses up.
I'm so very afraid you are right. You think this was the first time though? Or he just now made this move because they relocated and she was more isolated on this "farm."

Last edited:
What's the age range? If they're not toddlers they could describe sexual assault.

If she told her sisters and they were able to articulate what she said he did they are capable of articulating what he did to them as well.

We shall see. I certainly hope there aren't more victims.
Family pictures show another daughter not (seemingly) much younger than Savannah. Maybe 12-13 And. third maybe about 6-7. Guessing

I'm so very afraid you are right. You think this was the first time though? Or he just now mad this move because they relocated and she was more isolated on this "farm."
Ughhh. I doubt it was the first time (if that’s what happened).

He had the perfect setup (isolation), and this thing doesn’t typically come out of nowhere.

I’d expect a build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member