TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughhh. I doubt it was the first time (if that’s what happened).

He had the perfect setup (isolation), and this thing doesn’t typically come out of nowhere.

I’d expect a build up.
That's what I'm thinking and that could be why she had 2 phones. One for him to contact her privately.

They are all younger that Savannah, who could they talk to or tell? Would they even understand what was going on? The only one to tell is their mother. Why couldn't Savannah tell her?
What's the age range? If they're not toddlers they could describe sexual assault.

If she told her sisters and they were able to articulate what she said he did they are capable of articulating what he did to them as well.

We shall see. I certainly hope there aren't more victims.
We know one of them is 12. Detective Hillyaw said on Nancy Grace today that the 12-year-old is the one who discovered Savannah missing.
MOO

this. i suspected it from the beginning. TOS. i'm absolutely sickened. c'mon folks you all knew it from the presser with the parents we just weren't allowed to say it out loud.

i hope he fries in hell.
My same reaction! Intuition when I heard the parents talk on 1st video. Still hope and pray she is alive.

Adopted father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt arrested, charged with rape
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says the adopted father of missing teen Savannah Pruitt has been arrested and charged with rape.

Randall Pruitt faces one count of rape. The sheriff's office was not able to provide any other details, including the circumstance of the arrest or whether Pruitt had been found.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says it is assisting.
Poor girl, <modsnipped>!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member