TN TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks
The mother's facebook page is off limits. Continuing to disregard mod admonitions is a good way to receive a thread reply ban or timeout.

Lots of misinformation is being thrown out in posts. Links need to be included with the information. Websleuths is fact based.

Thanks

Redirect Notice

Interesting that the first thing they thought was she ran away but later commented on how happily normal she “was”. IMO

“Savannah’s mother and aunt wrote early on that she might have run away. “This is my daughter Savannah Pruitt she is missing she ranway this morning and she took not only her self but my sunshine my rock a piece of my life please help me to find my baby girl and bring her home safe to me she’s 14 and her last ping I found was in ky please bring me my baby girl,” Christina wrote on January 14, 2019.”

Who knows. The person I was replying to was talking about the missing clothes. In theory, if you know what clothes are missing you could say something like "she may be possibly wearing ... " or if you knew a particular coat was missing you could offer that. We know from the ABC story that clothes are missing and I can't imagine they don't know what clothes those are but yet not even a hint at a description of said clothes.
I'm still a little bit leery about that ABC report of clothes and sheets missing, myself. Mainly because they attributed this information to "authorities" and they're the only news outlet reporting it. I just have a hard time believing LE would reveal this information. I do think it's possible that ABC heard this information from the family and "authorities" is an error. I dunno.
MOO

Oh okay, I see what you're saying. I haven't seen anything about when she was seen last by anyone outside of family. She was homeschooled, so nobody would have seen her "at school" unless she took some music lessons there or something? No.
I thought I read that she WAS homeschooled while they lived in the city but that she started public school AFTER the move? I will have to go look ...

I'm still a little bit leery about that ABC report of clothes and sheets missing, myself. Mainly because they attributed this information to "authorities" and they're the only news outlet reporting it. I just have a hard time believing LE would reveal this information. I do think it's possible that ABC heard this information from the family and "authorities" is an error. I dunno.
MOO
Its MSM - so it is absolutely golden!

“No shoes” has been verified?”
(Still catching up, source possibly upstream, but just in case...)

(Note to look for non-ABC source on “clothes and sheets missing”, if not already linked.

Note/ Mark DOT Cameras and mile markers, etc.
(Falling behind here fast!)
Where Is Savannah Pruitt? Search Is On for Girl, 14, Who Vanished From Tennessee Home Over 2 Weeks Ago
No mention here - I wonder if anyone has alerted truckers since the phones were pinging in KY?

She may have trusted someone she shouldn't have. Homeschooled kids, in my experience, don't always have the same street smarts another kid of her age may have had.

But I thought she went to public school and only started home schooling when they moved to TN three weeks prior to the incident.

She may have trusted someone she shouldn't have. Homeschooled kids, in my experience, don't always have the same street smarts another kid of her age may have had.

It seems she just started homeschooling since the move and was attending public school in GA. So I don't know how sheltered she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marziaforevercherry