AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have followed a case where a parent has talked about anything outside of their missing child and had it come to a good end.

Those parents had plenty of criticism as well.

All his talking is trying to redeem reputations vs find his child.

I could understand the defensiveness if his narrative was please just focus on finding Summer. But it's not. I don't have a clue what happened and I can't piece it together, but nothing is feeling right.
He’s *trying* to deflect the other issues and get the focus back on Summer. I think he’s thinking if he clears up the issues about his son (Fact: yes, he’s a RSO, but wasn’t in TN when this happened, and his crime was not against a young child) and his wife (Fact: she’s being attacked on social media, but in his mind she has nothing to do with the situation so people need to stop accusing her and start focusing on finding Summer).

I think he’s just not social-media-savvy enough to know that no matter how hard he tries to present facts, the idiots are going to idiot.

There is a book "When Bad Things Happen To Good People" (might not be 100% exact title). When something bad happens to others, many try to find fault with them and blame them. This helps us assure ourselves that such things could not happen to us. It is a fallacy. Bad things can and do happen to good people. So, for now, I am reserving any judgment and will see how it plays out and not assign guilt. That is above my pay grade.

I never thought that's what that book was about. The author did not go research what "many" do but instead delved deeply into his own spirituality as he coped with a situation where something bad happened to an innocent child.

So he wouldn't have gone to jail for that. Perhaps the story isn't 100% true. Perhaps it was what a father wanted to hear. (or wants us to hear)
Maybe deflection ?
Idk.
It's possible this has nothing to do with Summer's being missing, but DW keeps bringing it up.
It seems like it was important to DW; so maybe there's something we're all missing ?
Imo

So he wouldn't have gone to jail for that. Perhaps the story isn't 100% true. Perhaps it was what a father wanted to hear. (or wants us to hear)
I’m getting lost in the info here, but did anyone ever say that half-brother DW served any time for this? One can be required to register as an offender without serving any time.

My brain can’t keep up today.

It’s been one week since 5-year-old Summer Wells disappeared from her Hawkins county home. Today TBI agents and detectives conducted a grid search in a field not far from Ben Hill road near her house. You can see this field is full of tall grass, up to the hip for some agents. So far 82 agencies have responded, and 3000 acres have been searched.
One week since Summer Wells disappeared (video at link)

The reporter also goes over the protective order from 2020.

And at the end of the video (transcribed by me):
"Although I was able to get these documents, I wanted to dig deeper into this case. I reached out to TBI and asked if they are looking into Summer Wells's father. They say this is an active and ongoing investigation and they are looking into all possibilities. And to clarify, these reports show information from the past–they in no way accuse Donald Wells for Summer's disappearance."

There is a book "When Bad Things Happen To Good People" (might not be 100% exact title). When something bad happens to others, many try to find fault with them and blame them. This helps us assure ourselves that such things could not happen to us. It is a fallacy. Bad things can and do happen to good people. So, for now, I am reserving any judgment and will see how it plays out and not assign guilt. That is above my pay grade.

Thank you TDW. You are a kind and caring person. The world could use more people like you.

One week since Summer Wells disappeared (video at link)

The reporter also goes over the protective order from 2020.

And at the end of the video (transcribed by me):
"Although I was able to get these documents, I wanted to dig deeper into this case. I reached out to TBI and asked if they are looking into Summer Wells's father. They say this is an active and ongoing investigation and they are looking into all possibilities. And to clarify, these reports show information from the past–they in no way accuse Donald Wells for Summer's disappearance."
WOW, 82 agencies are working on this? Yet really nothing in MSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove