AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think “lifestyle” is really the right word for someone who has sexually assaulted a child. We don’t want to judge the Wells family and we also don’t know why any of the people in the community may or may not be helping. What if people offered help and were declined? We have no idea.

I wasn't speaking of SA when I said lifestyle; I was speaking more of alcohol, marijuana, free running children. Some people object to that "lifestyle". Through the suggested SA it has caused them to be disliked by a lot of people, even on this board. And, this is terrible, but it can be dealt with after Summer is found. What is important right now, at least to me, is the missing child and removal of other children. Indicative of people not helping them is next to no one showing up at the vigils. I am talking about a respected person or counselor going over there and helping CW clean up around, speak to her about raising children, in a non-aggressive way; basically helping CW get her mind together so she can be more productive in finding Summer. And the interviews should be about how we can find this little girl and not let DW take over, and question him when he diverts from things he said previously. This is not supposed to be about entertainment, this is supposed to be about finding Summer. MOO. Katt

DW said LE told him he has a solid alibi.
I don't know whether that is true or not. That person may also have associates. JMO
I hadn't seen that he blamed other people for him drinking and losing his kids too. Is there anything that DW has done that he's actually taken responsibility for?

I would be very surprised if CB had any idea what the laws were regarding properly restraining children in a vehicle, as evidenced by the fact that Summer was not properly restrained in that picture even with a pillow (which I don't see in the picture) propping her up. And I don't say that to bash CB... a lot of people don't have any idea.
I think hospitals and LE make sure parents know about car seat laws. JMO

I am talking about a respected person or counselor going over there and helping CW clean up around, speak to her about raising children, in a non-aggressive way; basically helping CW get her mind together so she can be more productive in finding Summer.
SBM

How do you know this isn't happening? I'm sure CPS can provide the necessary resources if they want help. They also have an attorney who I'm sure is advising them.

No-one is forcing DW to do these interviews. That's not on us it's all on him. He needs to stop talking.

Just a general reply to the thread.
I'm not sure they are any closer to finding SW than in the very beginning.
The 24 hours surrounding any missing case are obviously crucial.
I'm on TEAMSUMMER.
Where is she, someone has to know something.
I also believe many people are coming here to read.
I'm not necessarily indicating anything nefarious.
Just logical. There may be people not commenting who are even closer to this case than we could ever know.
If anyone reading here has any information please call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
Chi in Tennessee
FB_IMG_1628714582725.jpg

It seems the pillow would have been excellent for the bloodhound to sniff. Even if CH had propped her knee on it on the ride to the hospital, SW sat on it for literally hours.

Granted, it might not be the first item to come to mind when whomever was dealing with the cops was asked. And if that person was DW, he probably wouldn't have known until days later that SW sat on the pillow.

Idk that they are lying about the bathing suit. Maybe CB put SW in it, then put the shorts outfit on over it. But later forgot all about the shorts outfit being a thing (due to later events). But, H remembers it because he hadn't seen SW in a while. Then CB takes SW into the bathroom at H's and removes the shorts outfit because it was hotter by then.

What happened to the shorts outfit later on, idk. Maybe it got dirty somehow. Letting a child continue to play outside in clothes they have gotten dirty is one thing. But, dressing a child in clothes that are dirty is not something most mothers would chose to do and since CB had the school outfit, she used it.

Now why SW is hot when it's cool and cool when it's hot, idk. All i can think is maybe she was getting sick or something of that nature.

All of this is conjecture on my part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member