AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It truly is.
My heart goes out to him and CW.
In a way, this interim period is allowing them to hope.
She has not been found.

I couldn't help thinking the two of them may go on to do great work supporting other families who lose children ,
He's doing his best, respect to him,
I would not be doing anything like as well in a similar situation, I imagine.

I'm not going to criticize parents for holding out hope that their missing child will be found alive. But, his insulting 3-minute rant and threats to CM in which his wife participated is not doing their best. Every broadcast CM has done has emphasized he is trying to help find Summer. JMO

I seriously doubt she got anything too exciting for an owie knee. And especially not in a huge quantity. But, idk for sure.
But, IIRC, she had recently had a knee replacement at that same hospital. And her knee had become dislocated. So that is a serious painful issue. And since she had the operation at that hospital, they probably were willing to prescribe something for the pain JMO

Is DW pitching himself as Jesus and CM as a Pharisee ? That's sure what that sounded like to me. :eek:

(Mrs Cher is talking about CM. And DW follows up her remarks with this.)

DW: I guess a good example is Jesus and the life that he had. He never had anything. He didn't want money. But those high priests, living in the temple, they had all that money and all that fine clothing, and then they persecuted Jesus. Put him down and everything. He's a good example of how...he's our best example, isn't he ?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Exactly, and same here-much respect to him.
He does appear to have strong faith or at least working hard in that direction. I don't have that in my life, I pray but not biblically. Whatever gets one through the night is fine by me, faith wise.

I just hope they can just keep it together for as long as it takes. If they can, they'll be great, if they cannot, I don't blame them in the slightest.

This needs to be solved, even if she cannot be located.
LE needs to find out what happened to her.
I think they will too. CARD are still in there, or at least they were on August 3rd.
The scope could well be very wide indeed in this investigation.

I'll continue to play my dream scenario of the newsflash announcing LE zooming in on her place of detention and carrying her out alive. It's not realistic.

I liked the story of the dream he shared. When he asked her where she'd been, she simply replied 'just down the road'.

I saw a man in soul anguish for the loss of his child.
That is all I saw or ever see with this family.

If she could come home it would be so amazing.
And everything else would fall into place.

Whatever they need to be the best they can be will be provided for them.

If they need in-patient treatment, the children will be cared for.

I'm glad his boss continues to retain him. I'd guess he's very good at his job.

I hope CW is not spending too much time alone with her thoughts. I suspect she is though.
MOO

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Actually Summer Moon was sleeping with mom and dad.
According to CM the side of the basement Summer Moon slept on was dark. Sometimes her 9 year old brother would sleep with her. I'd hope for the same reason she slept with dad and mom. <modsnip: There is no indication that kids ate skittles in bed or that rats ran around house at night and in their bed.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm stupid, but I don't get the comment about the good women helping him understand. What does that mean? Thanks, Katt
My impression from that is that he had been in contact with families of the disappeared. He didn't say that but that is my impression. Context, he was discussing the numbers of missing children, he swung back to this theme a few times, as if it is new to him and it could quite possibly be.
It would also make absolute sense that mothers of disappeared children would reach out. Best help they could get right now, it will at least give them confidence to know that others survive such awful events.

I know that is what I'd need under similar circumstances.
Keys to survival.

Here's hoping.

Good Morning - Thread is Open
Reminder for the day: include links and timestamps for information referenced in approved sources, and follow the victim friendly guidance below.
Have a great one,
Tiff

—————————————————————————————————
Mod Note:

There has been much shared in various interviews that may cause some strong opinions and thoughts that are traveling in many directions related to Summer’s disappearance. While Posters may be eager to share those thoughts, the reality is, at this time the parents are not named POI’s or facing any charges in Summer’s disappearance. Straight up accusations of them playing a role in Summer’s disappearance is not permitted unless that status were to change. We know it can be frustrating to have a post snipped or removed, and we truly don’t enjoy removing the posts as we value each of you. So help us stick to the rules. It’s a win win for Posters and Mods.

As a reminder, Victim Friendly means in a bullet fashion:
-you can discuss what has been shared regarding the situation good/bad
-you can not flat accuse them of being involved in her disappearance or a coverup
-you can not directly accuse SA against the Wells children without a LE statement confirming such

VICTIM FRIENDLY (Rules)

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

This does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media. Members may reasonably discuss what is said in MSM by them or about them, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, bash and attack them, or speculate negatively about them.

Thanks So Much for your Help in this. I know this case has a tremendous amount of grey area.

My best regards and appreciation to each of you in advance,
Tiff

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm starting to get pretty ticked off at the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office for not providing any updates about the skeletal remains found in Dandridge. They have to know by now whether they were the remains of an adult or a child.

Wouldn’t it be great if someone like Tricia or Grey Hughes could interview DW or CW instead?
I don't think it's a good idea for anyone other than LE to interview principle people involved in any case.
The main reason LE do not release any information to the public is to protect the integrity of the investigation. They usually go to great lengths to avoid tainting a future jury pool. There also may be details that only they and the suspect know that they don't want made public.

With all the details, speculation and rumors that have been discussed, I don't see how a trial could ever be held in Hawkins County if the parents were to be charged.

The first priority should be getting justice for Summer. It just makes it more difficult to do that if the accused can't get a fair trial.

IMO

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm starting to get pretty ticked off at the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office for not providing any updates about the skeletal remains found in Dandridge. They have to know by now whether they were the remains of an adult or a child.

Yes, I wonder why they haven't yet said it's not related to Summer's case. But sometimes they just never say anything until they are ready to identify publicly.

If creepy people trespassing cause the dogs to bark, why didn't they bark when SW was supposedly abducted?
Chi
ETA these two pictures are stills from WS approved YouTube's.
These dogs would've barked IMHO.View attachment 309268 View attachment 309269
There were some 13 or so of them.
The only remote (and somewhat fanciful) possibility is if the dogs were given a piece of meat with a sedative, but that is highly improbable. I haven't heard an adequate explanation for why the usual cacophony didn't take place.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I don't think it's a good idea for anyone other than LE to interview principle people involved in any case.
The main reason LE do not release any information to the public is to protect the integrity of the investigation. They usually go to great lengths to avoid tainting a future jury pool. There also may be details that only they and the suspect know that they don't want made public.

With all the details, speculation and rumors that have been discussed, I don't see how a trial could ever be held in Hawkins County if the parents were to be charged.

The first priority should be getting justice for Summer. It just makes it more difficult to do that if the accused can't get a fair trial.

IMO
Your point is excellent, but that horse left the barn some time ago.
IMO, there are pluses and minuses depending on who is doing the interview.

Is DW pitching himself as Jesus and CM as a Pharisee ? That's sure what that sounded like to me. :eek:

(Mrs Cher is talking about CM. And DW follows up her remarks with this.)

DW: I guess a good example is Jesus and the life that he had. He never had anything. He didn't want money. But those high priests, living in the temple, they had all that money and all that fine clothing, and then they persecuted Jesus. Put him down and everything. He's a good example of how...he's our best example, isn't he ?

:rolleyes:

Wow. He's saying that, like Jesus, he's being persecuted because he's poor? He's deflecting. He can't be that dense to not realize that people are taking issue with the fact that he's a sexual predator, not his income.

Your point is excellent, but that horse left the barn some time ago.
IMO, there are pluses and minuses depending on who is doing the interview.

Yes, that's why I said the accused may never get a fair trial. The damage has probably already been done, but that's not a reason to continue. It could get worse.

Yes, this is the 6th day now, and I keep checking for updates, but there’s nothing …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member