AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else had interviewed Maleah Davis' killer, and he finally confessed. He had not confessed to the police.
Police also said his story did not add up from the very beginning. They had video of him carrying the body out of his apartment in a laundry basket. I don't remember any Youtuber interviewing him, though. He finally did confess to police and got a pretty good deal. There was never a trial, though.

Yes, that's why I said the accused may never get a fair trial. The damage has probably already been done, but that's not a reason to continue. It could get worse.
I think they could easily find a jury pool (even in TN) who has never heard of this case, or the main players. It always amazes, and saddens me, how few people know about these missing child cases. All this being said, your points are very well taken.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Yes, this is the 6th day now, and I keep checking for updates, but there’s nothing …
Perhaps they suspect the remains are associated with a specific (or this) case, and are being extra careful to be confident of that conclusion. Further, dependent on the condition of the remains, they may be having to run more sophisticated tests that take longer to definitively establish COD, or at least indicate homicide. This is all just amateur opinion and speculation.

I think they could easily find a jury pool (even in TN) who has never heard of this case, or the main players. It always amazes, and saddens me, how few people know about these missing child cases. All this being said, your points are very well taken.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Agreed- the fact that the interviews were on a niche YT channel and not mainstream TV also helps. People in the local area may be following on TV or in the local news but not through crime YT channels. The defense could certainly try to argue it though.

Just a thought. I just viewed pics totally unrelated to this case - of kids sleeping after some time at a wave park, on way back to the club. I can't share the link since it's unrelated. If you could see some of these kids and the unnatural positions they are in, discolorations visible if you scrutinize the pics - they look much more alarming than the pic of Summer sleeping after her water adventure.

Wow. He's saying that, like Jesus, he's being persecuted because he's poor? He's deflecting. He can't be that dense to not realize that people are taking issue with the fact that he's a sexual predator, not his income.

<modsnip>
Sounds like DW has picked up bits and pieces from his church that he wants to use, and discards the rest.
As far as his church which I'm unfamiliar with, I'm guessing they'd say all of their bible is important and not just cherry picking parts out of it.
Wonder what the people from the Well's church are really thinking about DW and CBW and the whole case in general ?
Imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps they suspect the remains are associated with a specific (or this) case, and are being extra careful to be confident of that conclusion. Further, dependent on the condition of the remains, they may be having to run more sophisticated tests that take longer to definitively establish COD, or at least indicate homicide. This is all just amateur opinion and speculation.
True, it could even be someone from decades ago.

Just wish they could at least rule out Summer so we wouldn’t have to keep checking and thinking about it…:(

I think one thing that is hindering this investigation is the fact that the area has very spotty cell phone service. That's always helped LE in these kinds of cases. We know that they have to set up special equipment for them to be able to communicate there.

According to DW, Summer slept between DW and CB every night. Starting at timestamp 21:25 in the Aug 4 TIR video (bbm):

DW: yeah and we tried and tried to make her sleep in her own bed and she coming to me with big tears in her eyes and say but daddy i want to sleep with you i want to be with you i couldn't say no i just couldn't
CM: and how long has she been doing that
DW: for five years every night
CM: wow
DW: all her life
CM: every night
DW: yes sir
CM: wow that's a bond
DW: yes
CM: yeah wow and that shows so walk me through it what time do you get up and what do what do you remember last about seeing summer
DW: all i remember is when i woke up was her feet and her foot under me kind of you know i remember being there and i covered her up a little bit or whatever and left and she sleeps right between me and mom every night you know but you know i just went to work normal day [...]
Don Wells said, Summer Moon, his 5 yr old daughter, slept in the same bed as he and his wife.

Their biological child. There is no law against children sleeping with parents.

They were sleeping, rem to nrem. There is no reason to assume otherwise.

It is his child, his house and his private property. He is an exconvict, who did his time. Can't

put him or CW on trial in the media for letting the daughter sleep in their bed.

There are no facts to state everyone did anything other than go to bed, slept all

night, then woke the following morning, and went about their day,

Isn't that the end of the story?

Don Wells was never been arrested for any kind of sexual assaults on any of his relatives

<modsnip>

Does anyone on the website know the Wells?

LE has only stated that a little girl is missing and they are looking for her.

LE never said anything about the parents wrongfully sleeping with their children.

If Don Wells has a good attorney, someone will probably be sued for slander.

Notice also, CPS has not officially confirmed or denied custody of the children in the past

or the present. All of the info about CPS came from people who do not live with the Wells.

Most importantly, and the only fact is that Summer Moon Utah Wells is not home.

There are absolutely no clues from LE that lead to her present location.

Allie never mentioned the sleeping arrangements while she stayed at the Wells home.

Now that is an interesting thought.

Wow. He's saying that, like Jesus, he's being persecuted because he's poor? He's deflecting. He can't be that dense to not realize that people are taking issue with the fact that he's a sexual predator, not his income.
RSBBM

Exactly. As a survivor of abuse, I’m offended every time I see excuses for this “respectable” man.
Why turn a blind eye? <modsnip>
Im also well below the poverty line-this is not a classism issue.

Every single interview we have heard comes with defensive distraction- offending every single person in his life, his entire nuclear family included.
All I needed to stay on the fence was a 5 minute plea for summer. Pure and simple, selfless plea that transcended the need to talk crap about others.

No one in her family can seem to even muster a full 60 seconds for JUST HER.

Rooting for SUMMER, she deserved so much better than what we’ve been witness to.

imvhho

A lot of criminals read the Bible in jail/prison because there isn't much else to do. Then being able to quote it later makes them look good to others.

DW may have done this in the past when he was in jail, but he hasn't been in jail for a long time now, so that doesn't apply here.

There is no reason to question the depth of his faith.

SBM but he hasn't been in jail for a long time now SBM.
Did he not go to jail after the DV incident in October 2020, less than a year ago, when he described trying to hit J with a full bottle? And IIRC CH, and CW described to police in writing they were in fear for their lives and those of the children? Wasn't he taken off by police? If not kept in a jail, where was he kept?

Last edited:

I wonder if DW and CW are as impatient to hear as we are? I'd love to know if they have inquired. I haven't heard DW mention them. MOO.

Don Wells was never been arrested for any kind of sexual assaults on any of his relatives

Even if he admits to something that happened when he was a child, it heresay, he said, she said,

and conjecture. Does anyone on the website know the Wells?
Sorry, but if DW admitted publicly that he, DW, did something, how is that hearsay?

Personally, I think Summer just jumped right into the water in her shorts and little strappy top in the video. Then she was dressed in the grey pants and pink top with hoodie when she was cold and wet. JMO
Is this an angle that John Kelly mentioned.

Don Wells said that Summer Moon picked that outfit out in the morning?

When chidren go to a special place, on a special occasion, they dress up. There is a picture of

Summer Moon in a red dress and red shoes in front of a Christmas tree.

She was dressed up for the more special occassion.

How do we know that day was special, the out fit was special, as special

as a first day of school? The tree was at the Church. Another picture also implies that

the Wells children received some kind of award which Summer Moon and the oldest boy

pose holding what looks like a placque, a trophey. A special ceromony at church?

Most children I knew growing up shopped for clothes before the first day of school

then talked to each other, friends, about which outfit we would be wearing on the "first day"

It is a special day for most children.

It is interesting that she is wearing her special outfit designated for school on that day.

Did she think that she was going someplace special? CW said they were having fun that day?

She was unaware of the time because they were having fun. The horse pond was a 20 min.

stop. What was happening that day? Is there an angle?

A special day June 15? What was going on that she would wear that outfit? Her hair is combed

nicely and dried after the swim as seen in the picture of her resting against the milk jugs.

She fell asleep in the truck with her SKITTLES beside her and an orange crush soda.

Also, if you listen to H in the CM interview, he says the plans changed from a park

to the fishing, but they went swmming in the end. This is were everything is fuzzy.

It is fuzzy because Jonesburogh Park was the destination for the day. Summer Moon had

on a pink or purple tank and gray shorts with a swim suit underneath when she left home

in the morning. This is in the H and CM interview..... The outfit she is photographed in was for

Jonesburogh PK., later in the day. It doesn't make sense because H says, "(they) bought her an

outfit for the waterpark......?" Is they, mamma and CW? Then H says, "she" changed the plan for

the waterpark because, she, [meaning CW...(?)] picked mamma up "sooner" than expected....?

I hope LE checks into this story. So, did she change to stay warm or change to go to the

waterpark? Interestingly, it sounds like mamma was down for the waterpark around 11:30 am

or so and before fishing swimming at the horse pond. The plan was chaged.....

Interesting. See the wide angle? Confusing.

Maybe there are people close to the Wells reading here. I feel comfortable with that, personally. Many posters have debated DW’s own words, yes. I haven’t read posts saying that people hate him or judge. Maybe people do, I don’t know. But to not discuss the public statements made by Summer’s family seems odd to me. As long as we all abide by TOS, what is there to discuss about the fact that this happening? Maybe someone could read this website and realize that some of their actions may be providing a negative public opinion of them and they could adjust accordingly? That actually COULD help find Summer if the family was able to get more public support!

How convenient is that? Everyone is a person of interest including the church and church members.

Why the attic? The dark is getting lighter......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member