AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had thought of that before. The whole morning is a little mixed up to me.
Were they going swimming, to the water park or fishing.

Why contact H of all days?

Also, if I only had to wait 20 minutes for a Rx I don't think I would say "hey, let's go swimming". But I know everyone is different.

I wouldn't either. I would've done my grocery shopping during that time. But, it sounds like it was planned before they even picked grandma up (thus why H went), so the wait time must not have had any impact on their plans.

so H said they bought the outfit for the water park, doesn’t necessarily say for that day. CM asks him and he doesn’t seem sure.

MOO
And Candus said quite specifically it was for the first day of school.

I was actually referencing the different plans for the day in the OP. Swimming, fishing and the waterpark were all mentioned.

There was an interview on the Voices Behind the Wall channel last night that DW was on. He said he hasn’t heard any updates from LE and that in his view the investigation was going nowhere.
Do they call or show up at the station to inquire about updates? Carol Dodge, murdered Angie Dodge's mother, was at the police station in Idaho Falls so much for 20+ years that the officers renamed one entrance Carol's Door. MOO.

Respectfully regarding the bolded by me... Don is the one talking, we are just discussing what he said, so who is he going to sue? He himself said CPS took the children, and he lives there. And he himself discussed his "relationship" with a 5 year old step-relative. I have no problem with co-sleeping - families do it all the time.
I have a problem with a child co-sleeping between two large adults every night. It's dangerous. DW told CM he awakened that morning and Summer's leg/foot was under his body. He's a big man and she's a tiny girl. There is a danger of suffocation from either parent rolling on top of the child. JMO

I think DW is reacting to things on FB. I don't have a FB account, so i have not seen these things with my own eyes. But, i think the mud has been slung pretty hard over there from the start.

Also, hasn't he said he has been arguing with his family over the internet? This would include his step-sister (maybe, idk if she's communicating with him or not).

Some of the things I am seeing come from DW's interview with CM makes me feel that when he thinks of his step-sister he thinks of her only as the adult she is now rather than as she was (5-12 year old girl) during the time period of the SA. So, he only can see them as equals, this is why he puts half the blame on her. I am not saying his thinking is correct, but i also don't think he is thinking straight right now.

Although (psychology class alert) SA among siblings i think kind of plays out exactly as we're seeing here. I am not saying that is okay. I wish SA never happened to anyone, ever. It destroys family relationships and families need each other, it is just so heartbreaking.

I am not defending him on the SA. I don't know what otherwise might be happening in his family. (Besides his family with CB and i know the step-sister went to the police about the SA.) But, his family with CB is in a lot of trouble. SW is missing and the boys are taken by the state. I worry that these people are at the limit of their coping skills. Every one of them.

Some parts of this case freak me out. This one is a heartbreaker. This is why i posted the video by John Kelly.

He usually does some sleuthing on cases. I think he maybe has found out a little more than we have, but this case gives up nothing.

Does the LE actually on the case know more than us? I think surely, they interviewed DW, CB, CH, etc. They took their phones, they searched and searched. But, what if DW, CB, CH, etc do not know anything useful? What if their data doesn't have any useful information? Then what?

Although, if DW is reading, i believe they are working the case. LE doesn't really talk to families as they work. It just is the way it is. But, if you're talking a lot publicly, they definitely won't tell you anything.

During last night's interview @58:00 the interviewer asked about a man named [JD - I've redacted the full name] and whether or not he's been "cleared."

DW implies that JD is a POI but apparently he wants to help clear him. I'm confused. Anyone know about this man?

DW: "Well... he is being cooperative and... with some of the people we know and he is... he wants to clear himself up. So he, he's answering our questions, he's, he's uh, he's... he's trying to work with this to clear his name and he's willing to do whatever that takes to do that."

I had thought of that before. The whole morning is a little mixed up to me.
Were they going swimming, to the water park or fishing.

Why contact H of all days?

Also, if I only had to wait 20 minutes for a Rx I don't think I would say "hey, let's go swimming". But I know everyone is different.
Where’s the closest water park?

Wouldn’t the boys have wanted to go to?
Those places aren’t cheap for a large family, it was a rare occasion for us.

Unless CW meant going to the town splash pad?
JMO

During last night's interview @58:00 the interviewer asked about a man named [JD - I've redacted the full name] and whether or not he's been "cleared."

DW implies that JD is a POI but apparently he wants to help clear him. I'm confused. Anyone know about this man?

DW: "Well... he is being cooperative and... with some of the people we know and he is... he wants to clear himself up. So he, he's answering our questions, he's, he's uh, he's... he's trying to work with this to clear his name and he's willing to do whatever that takes to do that."

I had trouble hearing the name, but wonderd if it might have been the guy he fired at his work?

You could poll the people at my husband's place of employment right now, and I guarantee you, the only thing they would be able to tell you is that there's a little girl missing in Hawkins County. Apart from my husband, who helped me hang flyers, I don't even think they would even be able to tell you her name.
@Mountain_Kat thank you so much for donating your time to go out and post flyers for little Summer! Apart from you the only other person I'm aware of who's doing so is the Sabbath school teacher RL. So sad.

I had trouble hearing the name, but wonderd if it might have been the guy he fired at his work?
Is that the guy from work who allegedly has an alibi that DW spoke of previously? The man with the yellow car/suv? He said he's fired 5 guys in a row so it's a little confusing.

This man's first name is Jackie, if that helps. I'm reluctant to post his last name here. I was able to hear it with headphones on.

That and fries.
Kids can be really picky even when healthy food is available. I know a boy who only seemed to like mac cheese, orange cheese balls and vinegar chips. He hated sweets so no fruit. His sister ate everything. Sometimes textures play a role and possibly prenatal diet. The boy was adopted from Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier