AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - Did she? I haven't seen that before.

That's what John Kelly said. He said it as if it were a documented fact. It was her older 2 kids... not her current 4.

I’ll trust you on what is logical for succulents as I’ve destroyed plenty. What if they were just bad/inexperienced gardeners? If you’re suggesting they didn’t actually plant anything, why would they say they did? It just seems like an odd thing to lie about IMO. (I’m putting aside the outfit for a moment, because that does seem odd.). I don’t know. Is it as simple as “gardening” sounds like a wholesome activity?

Honestly, that's what I thought as soon as I heard they were gardening. I was expecting her to say that afterwards she went in to take her pie out of the oven and grab her basket of socks to darn while sipping sun tea with grandma on the porch swing. IMO, CB definitely embellishes her parenting skills. Kind of like how H embellished his story. I don't think they planted flowers, but I don't think that lie has anything to do with anything either. IMO

That's what John Kelly said. He said it as if it were a documented fact. It was her older 2 kids... not her current 4.

Honestly, that's what I thought as soon as I heard they were gardening. I was expecting her to say that afterwards she went in to take her pie out of the oven and grab her basket of socks to darn while sipping sun tea with grandma on the porch swing. IMO, CB definitely embellishes her parenting skills. Kind of like how H embellished his story. I don't think they planted flowers, but I don't think that lie has anything to do with anything either. IMO

Way in the beginning, I wondered if “gardening” meant sitting out back with a cigarette and scrolling through TikTok - similar to how Dulce Alavez’s mother initially said she was helping her sister with homework but was scratching off a lottery ticket.

I’ll trust you on what is logical for succulents as I’ve destroyed plenty. What if they were just bad/inexperienced gardeners? If you’re suggesting they didn’t actually plant anything, why would they say they did? It just seems like an odd thing to lie about IMO. (I’m putting aside the outfit for a moment, because that does seem odd.). I don’t know. Is it as simple as “gardening” sounds like a wholesome activity?
I have no reason to believe the family is lying about gardening. We even have photos that shows what they planted. JMO.

Search for Summer: Photos of Beech Creek property where Summer was last seen | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Way in the beginning, I wondered if “gardening” meant sitting out back with a cigarette and scrolling through TikTok - similar to how Dulce Alavez’s mother initially said she was helping her sister with homework but was scratching off a lottery ticket.
Just that I've always wondered about the exquisitely detailed structure of that event, and nothing about the rest of the afternoon. The candy, the accompanied walk to the door, telling the boys to watch her, just 2 minutes later...voila. We've all been over that scene so I won't go on about it now. And that if the gardening was done just before she went missing then that means Summer was in her new kinder outfit all afternoon, actually most of the day. BTW this is not an original observation, others have pointed it out on this thread. I think it was all said and done by late afternoon, so gardening isn't important.

Just that I've always wondered about the exquisitely detailed structure of that event, and nothing about the rest of the afternoon. The candy, the accompanied walk to the door, telling the boys to watch her, just 2 minutes later...voila. We've all been over that scene so I won't go on about her inappropriate clothing for gardening, etc. And that if the gardening was done just before she went missing then that means Summer was in her new kinder outfit all afternoon. I think it was all said and done by late afternoon, so gardening isn't important.
Sometimes the easiest lies are just small deviations from the truth. Maybe they did plant that day but earlier or it only took 5 min so wouldn’t make much difference in the timing. Or perhaps they did all 3 plant those succulents but it was the day before (as an example). So CW is remembering a true event and transposing it to the day her daughter disappeared. So maybe it did happen and is an easy story to tell but has nothing to do with the day in question. Just speculating.

Just that I've always wondered about the exquisitely detailed structure of that event, and nothing about the rest of the afternoon. The candy, the accompanied walk to the door, telling the boys to watch her, just 2 minutes later...voila. We've all been over that scene so I won't go on about her inappropriate clothing for gardening, etc. And that if the gardening was done just before she went missing then that means Summer was in her new kinder outfit all afternoon. I think it was all said and done by late afternoon, so gardening isn't important.

And ALL of it seems suspiciously wholesome. 3 generations of women spending the afternoon gardening together, little Summer getting spoiled by grandma with a piece of candy, walking her to the door and making sure the boys knew to keep an eye on her, going back to fix grandma's knee brace...

I mean, none of it is impossible, of course. But... well, I have my doubts.

Just that I've always wondered about the exquisitely detailed structure of that event, and nothing about the rest of the afternoon. The candy, the accompanied walk to the door, telling the boys to watch her, just 2 minutes later...voila. We've all been over that scene so I won't go on about it now. And that if the gardening was done just before she went missing then that means Summer was in her new kinder outfit all afternoon, actually most of the day. BTW this is not an original observation, others have pointed it out on this thread. I think it was all said and done by late afternoon, so gardening isn't important.

I don’t understand the lack of reference to any meals or proper food that day. If CW had said she arrived home and started late lunch/early dinner preparation it would make more sense to me. I’m choosing to believe her timeline, but I have difficulty with that part.

I don’t understand the lack of reference to any meals or proper food that day. If CW had said she arrived home and started late lunch/early dinner preparation it would make more sense to me. I’m choosing to believe her timeline, but I have difficulty with that part.
I think they all ate something that afternoon. Why would all of the adults starve themselves? It makes more sense that they ate something than not. I bet that LE knows more details of the timeline. JMO.

I’ve been coming back to a question from another poster. They asked why would the family call 911 so quickly. (I think it’s at the end of the last thread so I couldn’t reply). That’s a decent question and it made me curious. Is it possible someone called 911 as a gut instinct and then got scared that it may have implications about the family in the future (CPS and the boys as an example). Why WOULD they call 911 that day if nobody would know when she went missing? Anyone have thoughts?

Sometimes the easiest lies are just small deviations from the truth. Maybe they did plant that day but earlier or it only took 5 min so wouldn’t make much difference in the timing. Or perhaps they did all 3 plant those succulents but it was the day before (as an example). So CW is remembering a true event and transposing it to the day her daughter disappeared. So maybe it did happen and is an easy story to tell but has nothing to do with the day in question. Just speculating.
She did say it only took them about 15 minutes to transplant a couple of cacti. I have a feeling the adults did more of the planting while Summer was more interested in putting the Chase on the case characters in the pots. Either way, I don't see how it makes a difference whether they were planting flowers, doing dishes or watching TV. It still doesn't give is any clues as to what happened to Summer.

She did say it only took them about 15 minutes to transplant a couple of flowers. I have a feeling the adults did more of the planting while Summer was more interested in putting the Chase on the case characters in the pots. Either way, I don't see how it makes a difference whether they were planting flowers, doing dishes or watching TV. It still doesn't give is any clues as to what happened to Summer.
I just meant that as we’re trying to figure out a timeline, it’s possible that the planting happened but didn’t happen that day. That would matter because we don’t really know for a FACT whether Summer made it home that day or what condition she was in. If she wasn’t in a condition where she was able to plant flowers, or if she didn’t come home after the swimming hole or A’s house, then that would be relevant.

I’ve been coming back to a question from another poster. They asked why would the family call 911 so quickly. (I think it’s at the end of the last thread so I couldn’t reply). That’s a decent question and it made me curious. Is it possible someone called 911 as a gut instinct and then got scared that it may have implications about the family in the future (CPS and the boys as an example). Why WOULD they call 911 that day if nobody would know when she went missing? Anyone have thoughts?

the boys would know if she wasn’t around.

Because people don't transplant in the heat of a summer day. Succulents can stay in their little containers for months. And wild flowers/roots taken from nature are extremely fragile. There would be no logical reason to transplant in the heat of the day.

If they really did garden, why was Summer still in her new kindergarten outfit? Dark pants that would collect and show dirt? IIRC that is the outfit she went missing in, but maybe without the hoody, just a pink shirt and those pants? (open to correction on the exact topper).
I am not a gardener. But when my children were little, we bought seeds and attempted to grow something. They felt like they were doing something and enjoyed it. Rarely were we successful! I watched my children digging a trench in the back garden planting corn. In a way I did this to placate them. I watched them through the kitchen window while I cooked. They had fun.
I don't think too much should be read into this.

She has 4 kids, including a pre-teen boy - a lot of parents keep a stash of snacks in the car. That’s my best explanation.

I don’t believe anyone without empathy would bother taking the time worrying about Summer and taking the time to post and think about all possibilities. We all help in our own way. I have no doubt if you had a daughter missing, almost everyone in this thread would be trying to do whatever possible to bring her home safely to you, IMO.
Then why isn't "almost everyone" doing that for CBW? What makes her different? What makes her subject to such scrutiny and innuendo? I'd truly like to know because I just don't see how she could be much different than the rest of us at a basic human level.

ETA Changed the bolded wording to clarify

Last edited:
Then why aren't they doing that for CBW? What makes her different? What makes her subject to such scrutiny and innuendo? I'd truly like to know because I just don't see how she could be much different than the rest of us at a basic human level.
I don’t know who “they” are so I can’t comment. I believe if you read through the thread, people have stated their reasons pretty well.

How could it not be an important detail if they were lying about what they were doing the day she disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties