AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand how anyone can feel sorry for someone who has admitted to SA of a 5 year old family member and who then blames the 5 year old for his actions.

This was not a one time thing. It went on for years. And then another child was SA’d by the same person.

I truly don’t get it.

MOO

Just that I've always wondered about the exquisitely detailed structure of that event, and nothing about the rest of the afternoon. The candy, the accompanied walk to the door, telling the boys to watch her, just 2 minutes later...voila. We've all been over that scene so I won't go on about it now. And that if the gardening was done just before she went missing then that means Summer was in her new kinder outfit all afternoon, actually most of the day. BTW this is not an original observation, others have pointed it out on this thread. I think it was all said and done by late afternoon, so gardening isn't important.
Aside from it being a brand new school outfit, I can’t see her spending the afternoon outside in long pants. The heat and humidity would have made her very uncomfortable.

It is odd though how detailed the gardening story was when everything else was so foggy and subject to change.

the boys would know if she wasn’t around.

But the boys also apparently saw her last. So our options seem to be:
1) CW and DW know something and had to report it immediately because someone would find out (but not the boys, because why keep them in the dark about what happened but then tell them to lie about seeing her)
2) CW and DW don't know anything about it and reported it immediately because that's just what you do
3) It was planned ahead of time, so all of the pieces were already in play the way they were supposed to be

If it were an accident that they were trying to cover up, you'd think they'd take a little more than a couple hours trying to figure out what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
So where could Summer be? Small handful scenarios. She passed accidentally or on purpose and is hidden close or has been transported farther away. Someone took her to have a better life and could be anywhere. Sold for a debt...again, could be anywhere. Sold into trafficking, in which she could be half way around the word by now. But I do think if there was any evidence of being out of state, there would be more publicly for Summer so more of us can be on the look out. I still would like to think someone took her for a better life, but by now i think they would say something to LE, even though they would get in trouble, they saved her maybe from some horrible trauma. It still has me wondering of the use of wording as unusual from LE. Does this mean because they dont have a time line? I dont know. Is this an unusual disappearance? If most of us think she was accidentally or on purpose hurt, well that's not unusual...that's statistics. I tol myself after Deorr Kunz case, I wouldn't follow anymore.....look at me still at it. Sorry for the ramble. My opin

I don’t understand how anyone can feel sorry for someone who has admitted to SA of a 5 year old family member and who then blames the 5 year old for his actions.

This was not a one time thing. It went on for years. And then another child was SA’d by the same person.

I truly don’t get it.

MOO
It’s possible to condemn his past actions, but feel compassion for current events. Not everything is black and white. IMO

It’s possible to condemn his past actions, but feel compassion for current events. Not everything is black and white. IMO

Does DV occurring in March 2020 count as past actions too?

CB was afraid for her life, her mother’s life and her children’s lives when she called 911 on DW. She put that in writing.

Does he get a pass for that too?

His children have been removed from the home. That’s current. DW actions and CB’s actions contributed to that decision by authorities. No one else caused that to happen other than DW and CB.

I don’t know who did what to Summer or why but for now, after hearing lie after lie, and learning how Summer’s parents have behaved past and present, I am reserving all my empathy, tears and sadness for a 5 year old little girl who remains missing and most likely is no longer alive.

MOO JMO IMHO and all the rest….

#Where is Summer Wells???

I truly don’t get it.

MOO
In my own case I feel most sorry of all for little Summer.

Regarding her parents, I feel sorry that they are undeveloped, impoverished, substance abusing people who have likely suffered much trauma in their own development and have remained in many ways at the level of children. Including DW.

D

His children have been removed from the home. That’s current. DW actions and CB’s actions contributed to that decision by authorities. No one else caused that to happen other than DW and CB.

rsbm

Exactly! CPS doesn't want your kids! Things have to be pretty darn bad for them to be removed.

<modsnip>

Opinion: DW and CW need professional help. If they clean up their behavior, state publicly they are getting grief therapy, or drug/alcohol rehab, or behavior therapy, or just family counseling...people will be more inclined to feel compassion and empathy for them.

LE says everyone is a POI. This means LE isn't buying The W's Story. The only people who can help The W's now are themselves. Instead of chronically lying, placing blame, and displaying anger, it is time for DW and CW to do the right thing. Counseling will shine some desperately needed positive light on them. If anyone disagrees with my opinion that's fine with me cuz I won't argue it.

Because people don't transplant in the heat of a summer day. Succulents can stay in their little containers for months. And wild flowers/roots taken from nature are extremely fragile. There would be no logical reason to transplant in the heat of the day.

If they really did garden, why was Summer still in her new kindergarten outfit? Dark pants that would collect and show dirt? IIRC that is the outfit she went missing in, but maybe without the hoody, just a pink shirt and those pants? (open to correction on the exact topper).

Well, it wasn't very hot that day. Blountville, TN Weather History | Weather Underground

So which parent was lying?
IF one of the main players was not completely truthful, (and we have no way of knowing that), they might be covering for someone else…close to them, or closely connected who might implicate them in something related. (Other than the spouse).

Just amateur opinion and speculation

I'm probably way more broke than the Wells, I've got depression which leads to a messy house a lot of the times, I partake in medicinal healing and drink now and then. I don't look down on them for any of those things. I judge them based on how they are acting and for what seems like putting their children's health, safety and LIVES as their last priority.

Their baby girl is missing, their boys are in state custody but they're more worried about defending DW's SA on several young family members than anything else, it seems.

IMO and all that

Usually the child has to be a certain age (where I am it’s 13) for their wishes to be taken into account.

I work with a kid who’s 6, who loathes going to her rageaholic alcoholic fathers. She cries all day about it. He is verbally abusive and neglects her medical condition BUT unless he leaves a bruise or she lands in the hospital (a diabetic coma for a young kid will be deadly) he won’t lose custody. That’s here in Canada.
It is HARD to have kids taken away.
In the USA the states will give parents opportunity to get a child returned home. <modsnip - no link>
As we have seen with Summer Moon. She was not removed even though her mother filed a police report. <modsnip - no link for statement of fact>
Where was it announced that CPS took the children? Would someone let me know where that was officially reported........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member