AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the basement door:

T - Did they tell you if the basement door was open, or closed, or locked, or...

DD - They told me it was locked. The children even told me it was locked.

23:52

DW - She went out the basement door...the door was unlocked.

1:04

DW - So she went out the basement door, which was unlocked.

:10

CM - Okay, so they're (the boys) at the table watching tv...
CW - They're all locked in. Nobody can get in, nobody can get out.

13:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttNIxywxIAM

CM - And then I come over here (walking to basement door), and I don't remember, I don't recall if this was locked or not . I don't recall that. (unlocks door) It's hard to unlock.

19:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUELTs6NhHc&t=1516s

Last edited:
But if the boys were HOME that day and the Dogs were there also, I doubt anyone was in the basement, waiting. IMO
(First version of boys, dogs being home--Per DW & CW )

OR--
If dogs were not there that day (then where were they??)
AND the boys went to work with DW, then maybe someone could have broken in and been waiting in the basement.
(2nd version of boys gone, dogs gone, per DW )

See-- this is a HUGE issue with me-- we cannot get the same version of who was where and when the day Summer went missing.
**The Boys can't be in 2 places same time--they were either home, doing chores per CW and home playing video games- Per DW and CW
OR -- they went to work with DW- per DW **

Also-- Regarding the "her scent being tracked to end of the path" --that Came from DW, NOT LE

I have not seen LE state this and if they have, then I have missed it and would love to see it.

I feel ya on the Twisted Tea -- my friend was drinking some the other night and all I could think of was little Summer missing.
UGH

WHERE IS SUMMER ????

I just responded to the wrong message, wondering about the scent-tracking info. I didn’t think that LE verified what DW said but it has been repeated so many times that it seems to sometimes be regarded as fact.

Putting that information out there goes along with the abduction theory he has been pushing since the very beginning.

jmo

T - Did they tell you if the basement door was open, or closed, or locked, or...

CM - And then I come over here (walking to basement door), and I don't remember, I don't recall if this was locked or not . I don't recall that. (unlocks door) It's hard to unlock.

Thank you for compiling those links!

IMO DW himself created the negative publicity. And scarcely a month after Summer disappeared DW declared to msm that <modsnip: This was journalist interpretation, not direct quote attributed to DW> he'd instead see her "in the resurrection."

How exactly does that rally all hands on deck to help find her? Serious question.
It depends upon how one looks at it, really.
Sounds to me like the guy was seeking to take comfort n his religion or spiritual beliefs when he mentioned the resurrection.
No doubt he had gone through all the possibilities in the intervening week or so since she disappeared, the best and the worst possible outcomes. He had realised she could be no longer alive, that it was a possibility and he consoled that thought with his prayer.

He has actually been in contact with Equusearch.
That tells me he hopes she can be found.

This is no strange thing unless one makes it so. We have all encountered death and tragedy and our mind naturally runs to denial bargaining despair hope and a whole gamut of other thoughts feelings and emotions as we try to come to terms with the unacceptable.

That's how I see him and that is how I reconcile what appears to be contradictions.

I don't have the faintest idea how HCSO, FBI, CARD or TBI see him, however.
And I couldn't even take the remotest guess imaginable.

In the interview with Duty Ron, David Rader said the dogs tracked Summer's scent to the end of the driveway and lost it at the road. That points to either Summer walking there and back the way she came or getting into a car at the end of the driveway. Imo
Dave Rader and his team were there? I didn't know they searched at the actual Wells property.

Dave Rader and his team were there? I didn't know they searched at the actual Wells property.
I think they’ve searched twice. I know they didn’t search the Wells property the second time from what they said but I don’t know if the first time they were there they searched the Wells property. I thought from what he said that they searched the swimming area but they could have very well searched both. IMO.

IMO-I don’t have much confidence in any statements made that the basement door was locked. While I think CW loves those children and nothing thus far has caused me to think she could be at fault in Summer’s disappearance-I question her maturity to a degree and feel things like making sure doors are locked may not be something she concerns herself with-MOO

IMO-I don’t have much confidence in any statements made that the basement door was locked. While I think CW loves those children and nothing thus far has caused me to think she could be at fault in Summer’s disappearance-I question her maturity to a degree and feel things like making sure doors are locked may not be something she concerns herself with-MOO
or it may have been locked before she went out but subsequently unlocked by the boys or Summer, herself.

In the interview with Duty Ron, David Rader said the dogs tracked Summer's scent to the end of the driveway and lost it at the road. That points to either Summer walking there and back the way she came or getting into a car at the end of the driveway. Imo
Yes, but Rader also says in the same interview that he suspected Summer never made it home that day. Those two things don't really seem like they could both be true, IMO. Or maybe the trail was wrong or from the day before? Who knows at this point.

I know I've heard that several times before, but do you remember where this info originated?

Also, if that is the case that they followed her scent to the end of the road, could she not have been placed in a vehicle by a family member (either before or after the swimming trip)?

I believe it originated with Don...

I think they’ve searched twice. I know they didn’t search the Wells property the second time from what they said but I don’t know if the first time they were there they searched the Wells property. I thought from what he said that they searched the swimming area but they could have very well searched both. IMO.

Yes - they have been out searching twice from what it seems in this info:
The photo at 17:43 of everyone briefing with the Sherrif shows Dave (1st YT link in Post).

Some added info to toss in:
17:49
um they had dog teams uh i think that
17:52
they had five or six different dog teams
17:54
down there
17:55
so they were strategically placing the
17:57
dogs ahead of
17:59
uh the flip searchers and then we would
18:01
go in behind them
18:02
as a checks and balances and it was well
18:05
organized

19:32
dog some dogs got the scent to the end
19:34
of the road of the house
19:36
and then it it stopped there is there
19:38
any truth to that statement dave
19:40
from what i understand um yes that
19:43
you know as far as the interior of the
19:45
house i have no knowledge of that
19:46
working
19:47
but um i did hear on several occasions
19:50
that the the live track took it to the
19:52
end of the
19:53
um end of the driveway

Last edited:
You don't know unless you know, ya know?
Hahahaha
And my famous quote to say- " You don't know what you don't know"
Pretty much the same thing LOL

So-- DW Knows that she was abducted,
DW Knows it happened on the dog path or at the end of it and DW Knows she is no longer alive and he will see her in the resurrection !!!

I sure wish LE could tell us what THEY KNOW.
At least a presser or something as I understand that they can't and shouldn't tell us what they know so as not to compromise the case, but inquiring minds want to know.. a little something.

WHERE IS SUMMER ?????
Watch now: 'I'll see her in the resurrection': A month later Summer Wells' dad has little hope for her recovery | | johnsoncitypress.com

I wonder if the Wells were ever administered a CVSA test (Computer Voice Stress Analyzer)? It is 98% accurate. 50 agencies in TN utilize CVSA.

From a case using CVSA..

What To Do When Your Subject Makes Contradictory Statements

[...]

At this point, it was clear that any information Baird provided could not be relied upon. His repeated attempts to change his story indicated deception, and the more someone lies, the easier it becomes to tell more falsehoods. Such a complex web of lies could even indicate you are dealing with a chronic liar who may be an expert at fabricating convincing stories by adding a drop of truth to their lies. But with no witnesses or clear physical evidence indicating Baird was guilty, the detectives still needed a confession to build a strong case.

Expert Voice Stress Analysis Software & Lie Detector Test | NFS

Suspect Interview Strategies: What To Do When Your Subject Makes Contradictory Statements

She could've ran down to the bottom of the driveway to grab the mail and run back up with the mail... scent trail would over lap and they can't tell that there is a separate scent trail so it looks like it dead-ends...

Yes, but Rader also says in the same interview that he suspected Summer never made it home that day. Those two things don't really seem like they could both be true, IMO. Or maybe the trail was wrong or from the day before? Who knows at this point.
Well, he also mentioned that everything in the home had "shared scents," so if whatever items the dogs smelled had mixed scents on them, their findings may have been inconclusive or not reliable.

He did say he suspected Summer never made it home that day but didn't mention any evidence to support that theory. All he said was that the parents didn't show any emotion whenever he saw them. This was in the very beginning during the first search so it could be that they were still in shock. He never mentions talking to them, only that he "saw" them.

Other than that he didn't give any particular reason why he thought Summer never made it home. Imo

I can't recall where it was said, maybe it was CM himself on one of the videos but they were there the day CM interviewed CW and was shown around the house.
Right I believe they were. If I remember correctly CM said equusearch came to the watering hole when he was interviewing CW there. Neither had any clue they would be there. CW was upset so Robin went and spoke with Dave instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME