AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've heard that several times before, but do you remember where this info originated?

Also, if that is the case that they followed her scent to the end of the road, could she not have been placed in a vehicle by a family member (either before or after the swimming trip)?
I think the scent ended at the road came from DW. Can’t recall which interview.

Hahahaha
And my famous quote to say- " You don't know what you don't know"
Pretty much the same thing LOL

So-- DW Knows that she was abducted,
DW Knows it happened on the dog path or at the end of it and DW Knows she is no longer alive and he will see her in the resurrection !!!

I sure wish LE could tell us what THEY KNOW.
At least a presser or something as I understand that they can't and shouldn't tell us what they know so as not to compromise the case, but inquiring minds want to know.. a little something.

WHERE IS SUMMER ?????
Watch now: 'I'll see her in the resurrection': A month later Summer Wells' dad has little hope for her recovery | | johnsoncitypress.com
Speaking of what LE knows... I really don't get why they won't release the 911 calls. IMO the only reason LE would need to protect the investigation by holding the calls back would be that they've found something of interest from what one or both parents said. Did one of them name a potential suspect? Implicate someone known to the family? Couldn't parts just be cut out like we see in other 911 calls?

What could be so important in those calls that LE refuses to release them to msm under the FOIA? I can't think of anything of value. MOO.

Yes - they have been there twice from what it seems in this info:
The photo at 17:43 of everyone briefing with the Sherrif from shows Dave (1st YT link in Post).

Some added info to toss in:
17:49
um they had dog teams uh i think that
17:52
they had five or six different dog teams
17:54
down there
17:55
so they were strategically placing the
17:57
dogs ahead of
17:59
uh the flip searchers and then we would
18:01
go in behind them
18:02
as a checks and balances and it was well
18:05
organized

19:32
dog some dogs got the scent to the end
19:34
of the road of the house
19:36
and then it it stopped there is there
19:38
any truth to that statement dave
19:40
from what i understand um yes
that
19:43
you know as far as the interior of the
19:45
house i have no knowledge of that
19:46
working
19:47
but um i did hear on several occasions
19:50
that the the live track took it to the
19:52
end of the
19:53
um end of the driveway

BBM for focus.

Thanks for this Tiff.

Although we don't know from whom Dave learned the dogs followed Summer's scent to the end of the driveway, if we assume it was from a source credible enough for him to believe it, IMO it supports an abduction theory.

If Summer was abducted after wandering down to the road, it may have been planned, or spontaneously executed by an opportunistic passer-by.

If a planned abduction occurred, our minds can conjure multiple disturbing scenarios.

If it were a crime of opportunity, perhaps the driver of the elusive Red Truck holds the key to Summer's whereabouts.

I trust more will be revealed.

Last edited by a moderator:
She could've ran down to the bottom of the driveway to grab the mail and run back up with the mail... scent trail would over lap and they can't tell that there is a separate scent trail so it looks like it dead-ends...
That's what he said. Either she went there by herself or was picked up by a car near the road. Or it could have just been a false hit. Imo

BBM for focus.
IMO it supports an abduction theory.

If Summer was abducted after wandering down to the road, it may have been planned, or spontaneously executed by an opportunistic passer-by.
Snipped and bolded by me.

The problem I've always had with this theory is that the driveway is clearly visible from the camper and the house. How did Summer manage to walk down to the basement open the door and walk down the driveway within a maximum of 5 minutes without being seen?

It depends upon how one looks at it, really.
Sounds to me like the guy was seeking to take comfort n his religion or spiritual beliefs when he mentioned the resurrection.
No doubt he had gone through all the possibilities in the intervening week or so since she disappeared, the best and the worst possible outcomes. He had realised she could be no longer alive, that it was a possibility and he consoled that thought with his prayer.

He has actually been in contact with Equusearch.
That tells me he hopes she can be found.

This is no strange thing unless one makes it so. We have all encountered death and tragedy and our mind naturally runs to denial bargaining despair hope and a whole gamut of other thoughts feelings and emotions as we try to come to terms with the unacceptable.

That's how I see him and that is how I reconcile what appears to be contradictions.

I don't have the faintest idea how HCSO, FBI, CARD or TBI see him, however.
And I couldn't even take the remotest guess imaginable.

Could you please provide a link to this info that I bolded? And if it's a video, could u also provide the timestamp please? Thanks in advance!

It depends upon how one looks at it, really.
Sounds to me like the guy was seeking to take comfort n his religion or spiritual beliefs when he mentioned the resurrection.
No doubt he had gone through all the possibilities in the intervening week or so since she disappeared, the best and the worst possible outcomes. He had realised she could be no longer alive, that it was a possibility and he consoled that thought with his prayer.

He has actually been in contact with Equusearch.
That tells me he hopes she can be found.

This is no strange thing unless one makes it so. We have all encountered death and tragedy and our mind naturally runs to denial bargaining despair hope and a whole gamut of other thoughts feelings and emotions as we try to come to terms with the unacceptable.

That's how I see him and that is how I reconcile what appears to be contradictions.

I don't have the faintest idea how HCSO, FBI, CARD or TBI see him, however.
And I couldn't even take the remotest guess imaginable.

IMO, being in touch with Dave Rader at Equusearch is nice but at the same time its pretty interesting to me. Why would Don call and ask for the mans help when he had more than once stated that he believes it wasn't an abduction. He believes the truth to be the opposite of what Don and Candus have stated.

In the first 5 minutes he discusses the dogs and scent tracking.

He has stated why he believes this isn't a stranger abduction.
Which is him stating that he has said this in the past and his opinion still hasn't changed.

That quote is at 5:40
If this video isn't approved I apologize. I am so confused about how to find each and every approved SM source or video. Thanks and apologies in advance if I did this wrong.

Last edited:
Snipped and bolded by me.

The problem I've always had with this theory is that the driveway is clearly visible from the camper and the house. How did Summer manage to walk down to the basement open the door and walk down the driveway within a maximum of 5 minutes without being seen?

That she could have been seen doesn't mean she was seen--somebody would have had to look out in that direction while she was walking down, which could have been only a minute or two if she didn't stop to play.

I wonder if she went down there because she was outside and saw somebody she knew.

Summer was ALL OVER that property. She was a “free spirit” and she loved the outdoors.

Her scent would be EVERYWHERE. It would come and go, turn around, end here, end there, go to the “dog trail”. It would be lost only to be picked up again somewhere.

The “fact” that DW says the dogs lost her scent anywhere is absolutely meaningless since it comes from DW to begin with and also because her scent is going to be everywhere.

MOO

Yes, but Rader also says in the same interview that he suspected Summer never made it home that day. Those two things don't really seem like they could both be true, IMO. Or maybe the trail was wrong or from the day before? Who knows at this point.
Yes but the dog should have signaled a direction. It didn't even do that. So the scent literally stopped.
I just posted a video with this quote from Mr. Rader explaining how the bloodhound tracks in a another reply. It's all with the first 7 minutes of the video.

Last edited:
IMO, being in touch with Dave Rader at Equusearch is nice but at the same time its pretty interesting to me. Why would Don call and ask for the mans help when he had more than once stated that he believes it wasn't an abduction. He believes the truth to be the opposite of what Don and Candus have stated.

He has stated why he believes this isn't an abduction.
Which is him stating that he has said this in the past and his opinion still hasn't changed.

If this video isn't approved I apologize. I am so confused about how to find each and every approved SM source or video. Thanks and apologies in advance if I did this wrong.
It matters nothing what he believes.
Because SAR is search and rescue or search and retrieve.
She could have been abducted and left somewhere in the property.
She still needs to be found.
It matters nothing what anybody believes, a search is neutral.

Summer was ALL OVER that property. She was a “free spirit” and she loved the outdoors.

Her scent would be EVERYWHERE. It would come and go, turn around, end here, end there, go to the “dog trail”. It would be lost only to be picked up again somewhere.

The “fact” that DW says the dogs lost her scent anywhere is absolutely meaningless since it comes from DW to begin with and also because her scent is going to be everywhere.

MOO
So why did they bother with using scent dogs? Seems like a waste of time. JMO.

IMO-I don’t have much confidence in any statements made that the basement door was locked. While I think CW loves those children and nothing thus far has caused me to think she could be at fault in Summer’s disappearance-I question her maturity to a degree and feel things like making sure doors are locked may not be something she concerns herself with-MOO

But you can recognize inconsistency when you hear it, yes ?

1. DD says that DW, CW and all 3 boys told him the door was locked.
2. DW tells The Kingsport Times and WJHL that the door was unlocked.
3. A says that CW told her that the door was locked.
4. CW tells CM that the boys were all locked in...no one in, no one out. In that very same interview, she contradicts herself and says that she doesn't remember whether or not the door was locked.

This is not a minute detail in the disappearance of a child.

But you can recognize inconsistency when you hear it, yes ?

1. DD says that DW, CW and all 3 boys told him the door was locked.
2. DW tells The Kingsport Times and WJHL that the door was unlocked.
3. A says that CW told her that the door was locked.
4. CW tells CM that the boys were all locked in...no one in, no one out. In that very same interview, she contradicts herself and says that she doesn't remember whether or not the door was locked.

This is not a minute detail in the disappearance of a child.
So what does this inconsistency mean?

He has stated why he believes this isn't an abduction.

This is fine since it is an interview with DR. I think a key word that might be getting overlooked at times is “stranger” when abduction is discussed. Stranger Abduction vs someone known and familiar with the child

It matters nothing what he believes.
Because SAR is search and rescue or search and retrieve.
She could have been abducted and left somewhere in the property.
She still needs to be found.
It matters nothing what anybody believes, a search is neutral.
Yes they are neutral. They can have suspicions and opinions. It is natural and after you have seen certain scenarios I guess it's easier to form an opinion.
The good thing is he and Don know where the other stands and that makes for a good connection if they are ever granted permission from LE to search again.

Equusearch has stated that from the searches the first days that Summer isn't on that property.

Which should be expected because Don says he believes "someone put Summer in her car and drove not too far away"

Last edited by a moderator:

MOO
I think it was David Rader who said the dogs lost her scent by the road and DW who repeated it.

In the beginning it was reported that the dogs followed Summer's scent to the end of the driveway and lost it by the road.

Then later DW mentioned her scent being picked up at the dog trail and ending near the road? Does the dog trail connect to the driveway? Maybe the end of the driveway and dogtrail lead to the same place by the road?

That she could have been seen doesn't mean she was seen--somebody would have had to look out in that direction while she was walking down, which could have been only a minute or two if she didn't stop to play.

I wonder if she went down there because she was outside and saw somebody she knew.
Have you seen how long and winding the driveway actually is? There is no way she could have seen somebody unless they were walking partway up the driveway. In that case then I think that person would have also been seen. We also have to factor in that she was barefoot.

Speaking of what LE knows... I really don't get why they won't release the 911 calls. IMO the only reason LE would need to protect the investigation by holding the calls back would be that they've found something of interest from what one or both parents said. Did one of them name a potential suspect? Implicate someone known to the family? Couldn't parts just be cut out like we see in other 911 calls?

What could be so important in those calls that LE refuses to release them to msm under the FOIA? I can't think of anything of value. MOO.

It's getting to be standard operating procedure in many places, though (to withhold the 911 calls until the case is officially closed - FOIA doesn't apply to active, ongoing investigations).

As a result, we see LE waiting very long times, indeed, to officially close a case. This case will likely stay open until Summer is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member