AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chers talking to DW

DW runs around the streets and talk to people. Everyone he talks to don't think it's somewhere from around there. Dogs couldn't pick up scent from around the property. DW believes the scent went down the dog trail down a little ways probably where his driveway was.
Now he’s backtracking on where they tracked the scent! Saying LE know things they can’t share and that he probably shouldn’t be talking about.

Chers talking to DW

DW has no idea if Summers' case is related to Rose's disappearance. He says Rose had three kids (it was 2). They weren't questioned by police about Roses' disappearance. He had said previously they had spoken with them but that was a misunderstanding.

DW now says he believes the dogs tracked Summer's scent down the dog tail and a little bit down the road. However, DW said the police have not stated that. So it is just another "Don-says"
Was that tonight?

Chers talking to DW

DW is thinking Chris is making the 40 minutes up. TBI were happy with their timeline. DW has accounted for every minute of that day with TBI. He made it home in 30-35 minutes that day usually would be 45 minutes.

Chers talking to DW

It was a regular day before Summer went missing. DW misses her and they were very very close and do anything to have her back. He's starting to think she was targeted. Gma not afraid of DW (laughs) they get along ok. Gma still in Illinois with sister.

In one of the interviews with CM, CW said that Summer often played outside the back door. Even indicating where she played. That leads me to believe she could come and go out that door whenever she wanted. Personally that would seem to be a more preferable door to use because of not having to maneuver the 'stairs'. Its not inconceivable to me that all the children would take the path of least resistance. Door maybe was left unlocked except at night. Makes more sense to me.

Yes, CW said that during the interview at the house. You could see a pathway, or what looked like a pathway, alongside the house to the right. CW said that Summer often sat outside that door.

CM is the one who pointed out a path. It did look like the grass (or whatever vegetation) was beaten down somewhat, possibly from footsteps, and it did go towards the swing. CW went along with the pathway explanation but it was CM who brought it up.

jmo

Chers talking to DW

Summer wanted to go down to play with toys with brother. Brother blames himself. Boys couldn't lie and they told the police they were the last to see her go down to the basement to play with her toys.

To me, the only reason it matters if that basement door was locked or unlocked is if an intruder was waiting inside. Summer could no doubt lock and unlock that door herself, it didn’t look at all difficult for a five-year-old. So simply getting outside was a no-brainer.

I think it’s a stretch to think that a stranger was waiting inside for her.

jmo

Chers talking to DW

Mum took her fishing a lot and spend a lot of quality time with Summer and took a lot of pictures. Gma fine with kids, no problem. Cher called Lawson but he didn't call back. Chers are going to watch Chris tonight. They think that Chris may be talking about the time DW was coming home that night.

He was working across from Jamie and talked with them all the time that day. Jamie was talking with DW for half hour at the end of the day. TBI have spoken several times with a lot of DW's colleagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member