AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

Was it stated if CW was driving while they were FaceTiming? If so it would seem that was after the 911 call if it was while he was driving home.
I believe she said she was in the car talking to DW

Last edited by a moderator:
Collaborative Poster Effort List so far
*List is a Draft and may not be in order - links will be added for final version that we can continue to insert info into as it is learned*

3:00 - 7:00

Come home (Apx 3:15)
Get house unlocked and have boys help with groceries
Groceries divided, Grandmas groceries taken across the driveway
Laundry (stated 1 hour)
Planting Flowers
Wash hands
SW gets candy from Grandma
back across the driveway to house
CW asks boys to watch Summer
SW goes into the house
CW adjusts Grandmas brace (2 mins per CW statement)
SW goes to the basement
CW goes in home to look for SW “she’s just gone”
Reported red truck siting
Neighbor hears scream (Female and her daughter)
CW calls DW
CW drives CHJ’s Silverado to back of holler
CW calls 911 on CH's phone (6:23?)
Boys go down toward creek
DW calls 911 from work.
Don makes a 45 minute drive home in 25 - 35 minutes
DW arrives at shed
Male neighbor becomes involved in the search

Wondering if we should divide CW and DW's activities into 2 separate lists for this timeline, so we can see what each was doing simultaneously.

@Tiff23fr do you want the actual quotes for your list? I can go through transcripts tomorrow.

That would be awesome - Thank you! Maybe working together we can all start to atleast put something together with the quotes and links. That may also help us arrange the order of some activities.

Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post removed >
Tennessee is not the state known for straight, flat, wide roads; especially not East Tennessee. These roads are full of other cars and trucks and sometimes even tractors.

Now, granted. I have not driven the exact drive he was on, but i have driven in east Tennessee. But, at least we had more roads then than we do now, so he had that going for him.

I don't think anyone would mistake 2-3 boys yelling at each other in frustration for the screams described. In fact, i don't know that the screams described (if they were made by a child) would carry all that far. So, the neighbors were just closer to the source (which may have been identified).

Everyone has assumed all along that CB and CH were outside when SW disappeared. Why would they be? CB said she went to help CH with her knee brace. Inside CH's camper would be a pretty good place to do this, imo.

It took CB longer than 1 hour to do laundry imo. Washing machines these days take a while to get through a cycle and jeans are slow to dry. Remember, she told CM she had "80 pairs" of jeans. Now, while that is clearly an exaggeration, it makes me think she had at least two loads of laundry.

Granted while her major appliances are doing all of that, she'd have time to do other things. Plant flowers, adjust braces, what have you.

That would be awesome - Thank you! Maybe working together we can all start to at least put something together with the quotes and links. That may also help us arrange the order of some activities.
Sure, I will do that tomorrow afternoon (central time here)

does someone want to do the same for DW timeline?

Tennessee is not the state known for straight, flat, wide roads; especially not East Tennessee. These roads are full of other cars and trucks and sometimes even tractors.

And it was rush hour. I've never been to Tennessee, but I assume there is still somewhat of an uptick in traffic around that time of day.

That would be awesome - Thank you! Maybe working together we can all start to at least put something together with the quotes and links. That may also help us arrange the order of some activities.

So, we start from the approximate time CW got home, which would be 3pm, if she dropped H off at 2:30 ? Are we agreed on that time ? Can anyone recall what time DW said all their phones were erased ? I thought he said 3 pm.

Going to bed. Night all! I’ll see if Tiff’s list changes in the morning then I’ll hunt for the quotes for all this stuff.

You're awesome!

So, we start from the approximate time CW got home, which would be 3pm, if she dropped H off at 2:30 ? Are we agreed on that time ? Can anyone recall what time DW said all their phones were erased ? I thought he said 3 pm.

3:30

13:15

And it was rush hour. I've never been to Tennessee, but I assume there is still somewhat of an uptick in traffic around that time of day.
Definitely. Even in small towns.

This is the interview in which Candus says she asked the neighbors to help her look for Summer.

Summer Wells' mom pleads: 'Just bring her back'

“I said, ‘I can’t find Summer. Get home now,’” Candus recalled. “He was like, ‘Call 9-1-1.’ So, I dropped my phone because I had to run over and get Mom’s phone and dial 9-1-1, because her AT & T phone is the only one that works out here to call 9-1-1. So, I called them, and told them what’s goin’ on.

“Before the cops even came out, I went down and told my neighbors, ‘Summer is missing, will you help me look?’ just in case she did wander off. But I knew in the back of my mind, she’s never wandered off. She never went nowhere without me. She’ll ask me to do something before she even goes and does it. And she’s scared to go in the woods herself because we’ve told her time and time (again) because of the bears and snakes,” Candus said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove