AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that both DW and CW looked for Summer that day. JMO.

The quote was:

Larson : That time is varied because they were searching for their child their selves.

They searched for their child themselves before calling for help. This implies DW was home searching for her before calling 911... unless he was searching for her around his job site.

The creek, even though it may have been shallow (probably), seems to come up a lot. I think SW liked the creek and perhaps even went down to it a lot.

I am not saying the creek became a raging rapid or anything. Even if it was a little deeper (which i don't know that it was), i don't know that it could hurt her unless she fell or something. Idk that SW even went to the creek on 6/15.

I just think the boys were sent to the creek because it was a place she might go.

How far is this creek from their house? Is it far enough that if a person was by it and screamed they'd be more likely to be heard by a neighbor? Is it far enough that SW would not have heard her mother and grandmother calling her name?

I think the creek could have been a DISTRACTION for the boys.

Maybe the pond was already full and more rain would run off thru on overflow.

Do we now if that pond has an overflow outlet?
It's controlled by TVA. Somewhere around there they have a lot of land they can flood if they need to (land without people). But, they can make the part with people a little higher if they want to.

The quote was:

Larson : That time is varied because they were searching for their child their selves.

They searched for their child themselves before calling for help. This implies DW was home searching for her before calling 911... unless he was searching for her around his job site.
Oh I see. So Lawson is saying that DW lied about being at work.

Maybe Lawson was referring to CW and CH looking for their missing child/grandchild and left the grand part out. That makes more sense to me. JMO.

Maybe the pond was already full and more rain would run off thru on overflow.

Do we now if that pond has an overflow outlet?
This quote from @Mountain_Kat and her link.

Patrick Henry Lake (where the " Horse Pond " is located ) is actually a reservoir with a hydroelectric dam. So the water level varies constantly. The " horse pond " is not an actual pond, it's just a cove on the lake.

https://tnstateparks.com/assets/pdf/additional-content/park-maps/41-warriors-path.jpg

Maybe Lawson was referring to CW and CH looking for their missing child/grandchild and left the grand part out. That makes more sense to me. JMO.

I agree with your interpretation.

Especially since, regardless of how many times DW said LE wasn't there when he got there, CM said it had been verified that LE was actually there before DW.

I'm pretty sure that both DW and CW looked for Summer that day. JMO.
According to DW yes he searched after the 911 call was made. DW was at work though when Summer went missing he says. So how was he searching for her before the 911 call?

Lawson : Her parents reported her missing right around 6:30 pm.

Reporter : Well, when was she...do they say when she was last seen ? I know she was reported missing around that time, but was she last seen earlier in the afternoon, or the day even...

TBI Briefing

Well, DW said he drove on out to the shed to look for SW. And he said he yelled her name.

ETA: at the time of the phone calls DW wasn't searching (or i don't see how he could have been). However, maybe he told CB places to look over their FB messenger. So, he searched by proxy?

Going back through the press conferences to see if there's anything I might have missed. Here is an absolutely nonsensical (imo) answer from Ronnie Lawson about what time Summer was last seen.

Lawson : Her parents reported her missing right around 6:30 pm.

Reporter : Well, when was she...do they say when she was last seen ? I know she was reported missing around that time, but was she last seen earlier in the afternoon, or the day even...

4:20

How the hell does searching for a child prevent a parent from being able to say when the child was last seen ? What is interesting to note, however, is that when asked what time Summer was last seen, Lawson says, " That time is varied. "
I think you have to do a LOT of reading between the lines on this case - and that stuck out with me when he first said it, but I had forgotten it until your post. Thank you for refreshing my memory!

I watched Tricia's YT "Step Sister Speaks Out" where CM is interviewing DW's step-sister,J. CM explained that he and J. had talked quite a few times over the past days/weeks since she spoke up about DW's past which is presumably where CM got the information that DW 'liked to hide' which J. agreed with. J. recounted that DW ran away and hid in a shed when she spoke up to her parents about the SA. (39:22 - 40:50)

BBM - it may mean nothing but with all the talk of sheds on DW's and CB's property, and during CM's interview of CB, CB said that it was DW's and not wanting to let CM into the shed, it makes me wonder if there's any significance. MOO

The thing is... Probably i am naive... But, i just think that if SW passed away and was found by family, they would call for/try to take her to help (i mean medical help of some sort).
One would think that wouldn’t they?

Why wouldn’t you call for help if your child just succumbed to an accident?

One might not call 911 if your negligence caused the accident in the first place and now you may find yourself going to prison, losing your remaining children etc etc.

One might not call 911 because you are protecting another family member. Not right of course but certainly plausible.

One might not call 911 for help if the deceased’s body showed signs of trauma (any, and all, kinds of physical trauma), that would end up sending family members to prison for a very long time.

MOO

RE: the swimming hole, in the CM/CBW video, CBW says “well the water’s up a lot further than it usually is usually its down you can usually see all that wood sticking up out the water” (5:29)

They could've left the car running with the a/c on.

That said, I don't think CW and CH were in the grocery store for anywhere near an hour. The swimming video was apparently time stamped at 12:21 (according to CW). They continued swimming for a bit, went to Walgreens, went to Sonic, went to the grocery store, (am I forgetting a stop?) and dropped H off around 2:30. I'm not sure there's time to sit there for an hour.
I think it might actually be accurate or close to it.

Say the 12:21 was when they first arrived. They were only there 20 minutes, so they puts it up to 12:41.

I would need help checking drive times between locations, but Walgreens and Sonic are both fairly quick stops. Did they go inside Walgreens or pickup in the drive-thru? Either way, let's say a maximum of 20 minutes. That puts us at 1:01. Sonic is either drive through or carhop, neither would take longer than 15ish minutes. 1:16. That leaves an hour and 15 minutes, minutes drive time, until H was dropped back home.

Can someone help fill in drive times?

All MOO and estimates based on my experience!

RE: the swimming hole, in the CM/CBW video, CBW says “well the water’s up a lot further than it usually is usually its down you can usually see all that wood sticking up out the water” (5:29)

I took that to mean "usually" per what she has observed when she's gone there before. But there actually is no " usually " which is why all of our dams post daily generating schedules. They also clearly warn the public that water release schedules can change without warning depending on the weather and on power system requirements.

With respect to keeping the car running with the AC going: I believe both H and CW mentioned that they didn’t use AC because they didn’t like it.

MOO if it got too hot sitting in a vehicle in the heat, I believe a 15 year old would have enough brains to open the door and get out.

Would he notice that Summer was in distress I’m not sure.

The quote was:

If the call came in at 6:23, it's possible DW was already home and then he left. JMO

With respect to keeping the car running with the AC going: I believe both H and CW mentioned that they didn’t use AC because they didn’t like it.

MOO if it got too hot sitting in a vehicle in the heat, I believe a 15 year old would have enough brains to open the door and get out.

Would he notice that Summer was in distress I’m not sure.
Maybe Summer was already asleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member