AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked where Summer is now, CBW says “ In my heart I believe, now this is just the way I feel as a mother. I feel that somebody has got her hid out somewhere and is keeping her away from us.” (28:28)
From CW interview.

When asked about the call from DW and if it was about someone on their property, CBW says “sorry but that’s a bunch of ********.” (29:57)

But what if there was someone up there and the boys called their dad to tell them and Don called Candus. But what is it wasn't an actual stranger but someone known to the Wells. Maybe someone that they had actual "beef" with or owed money. Someone that they really don't want the cops to know about or that they associated with.

There's a lot of he said, she said between Hunter and Candus. But lets just think. Who has the most to lose by lying?

CBW’s interview with CM, Part I

• CW says “I actually put her bathing suit on before we left the house because it was really hot out that day” 4:23

• CM asks what time they got to the swimming hole, CBW say “I couldn’t even tell you to be honest with you cuz I don’t keep track of time. I mean I get up in the morning I do my thing with the kids and then we go to bed.” (5:48)

• CBW says “I know I went to the hospital at 8 with my mom and dropped her off and I was sitting there and H called me.” (6:00)
    • CBW says she was sitting at the hospital in the parking lot waiting for her mom to get done (6:07)
  • At some point while H and Summer were in the water swimming, CBW says “come on Summer we gotta go get Grandma’s prescription and we just got back in the truck and left.” (10:55)

• CBW says “we went to we went okay we went to the hospital and picked up my mom and then we stopped at the smoke shop and I got Mom that Twisted Tea that she wanted. And then I stopped up at the Hippie House and got me some smoke nicotine vapes is what I got.” (12:15)

• CBW says “And then we left from there and we went straight down to Walgreens and we went through the drive-through (12:35) but after we were done at the Hippie House I think we bought three of them I think I believe.”(12:40)
    • When asked about the call from DW, CBW says “He called me and asked how everything was going okay and how soon we were gonna be home.” (29:45)
  • CBW says “we went to the Walgreens and dropped off Mom’s prescription and I said well if we gotta wait thirty minutes why don’t we just bring Summer down here.” (12:58)

• CM asks “from here where do you guys go?” (13:17)

• CBW says “Walgreens we picked up my Mom’s prescription.” (13:18)

• CBW says “Then we I told Mom I said why don’t we get a Sonic because it’s hot out.” (13:36)
    • CBW says “And we left from there and went to Priceless and I wasn’t even in there five minutes grab my milk come right back out the door.” (14:55)
  • CBW says “And then we left from there and I went up Moreland Drive because I had to pick up a few things cuz I was in the store for maybe five minutes.” (13:47)
    • CBW says she “grabbed the milk and some cheese and I don’t remember what else I bought.” (13:52)

• She clarifies that this is the Priceless (13:54)
  • CBW says “And then I was like Hunter, you’re not coming to the house, I’m sorry to tell you but you’re going back to your house.” (14:00)
    • Continues “And I took him back to his house and dropped him off and left.” (14:06)

• “And Summer was still awake when I left his house.” (14:09)
  • CBW says “On the way home well we were just sitting there talking me and Mom about everything pretty much, trees, flowers, rocks. (17:02)
    • Continues “And I was like oh what’s Summer doing she’s like oh she fell asleep. I was like oh where’s she, how’s she sleeping.” (17:09)

• “And we were like two minutes from the house when she took her arm down.” (17:52)
  • CBW says “And then when we got to the house we unlocked the gate went up and I woke her up. (17:59)
    • Continues “She got up, I unbuckled her, she got out of the car.” (18:02)

• Continues “We went and grabbed the boys from the house to come help us with the groceries because I always have them come help me do something.” (18:04)
  • CM asks “Now who was home when you got home?” (18:11)
    • CBW responds “My three sons.” (18:12)
  • CM asks “Now was he (J) babysitting?”
    • CBW responds “Well technically they weren’t really they were watching tv and sleeping at the same time.” (18:23)

• “And I was just gonna run out for a second and we never even plan I didn’t even plan for H to even be with us that day at all.” (18:31)
  • CM asks CBW to walk through what’s going on as they unload groceries. (20:38)
    • CBW responds “Well I’m like I bring my kids out and we all unload the groceries but we all go in my house first because we sort out my mom’s groceries.” (20:46)

• “And we did that and Mom walked back across and I was me and Summer were putting groceries away and I dunno watching tv off and on and just chilling with the boys hanging out and…” (21:00)

• “And then us we decided to do some laundry because laundry, my kids they got 80 pairs of pants, 80 pairs of, each one of them.” (21:10)

• “So, you know, doing laundry at my house is like a lot. It’s a job.” (21:15)

• “Uh but um, doing laundry and stuff and the kids are all sitting there watching tv chilling and I stepped down I notice Mom was sitting on the step and her step is like, literally, from here to that tree at my doorstep.” (21:38)

• “And she’s like looking around like what’s your problem, she’s like we gotta get these plants transplanted into bigger pots.” (21:47)

• “She’s sitting on our camper step right there and the flowers are here on both sides and I’m just standing there we’re just talking and she’s like we gotta get these transplanted and I was like alright well. She goes well we know the boys ain’t gonna help because they don’t like to do flowers.” (22:08)

• “I was like but I know someone that will so I ran back in the house and I grabbed Summer she was sitting in the kitchen playing with her little, one of them little short guy with the big eyeballs.” (22:19)

• “And I was like Summer you wanna plant flowers with me and Grandma” (22:23)

• “And she said I was like Summer you wanna do some flower planting and stuff she jumped up faster than anybody I’ve seen jump up.” (22:47)

• “She’s like yeah let’s go over to Grandma’s plant flowers, transplant ‘em that’s what we did.” (22:53)

• “And so we did that and I dunno it was a while, probably 30, 50 minutes. I dunno.” (23:02)

• “And Summer we got done we washed our hands real quick, went in Grandma’s house and she asked Grandma for a piece of candy. She always does.” (23:27)

• “Of course Grandma gives it to her and she wanted candy so Grandma gave it to her talked to for maybe, I dunno, maybe 5, 10 minutes at the most and she was Mom I want to go back to the house with my brothers.” (23:41)

• “I was like alright, so I got up and I walked her back across to where I could literally see her walk into my doorstep. Well I don’t know if you want to call it front door, back door because I don’t really consider…” (23:59)

• “Not the basement door. I call it the kitchen door is what I call it.” (24:06)

• “And she walked in there and there’s a scaffolding that we have for steps, the yellow and black scaffolding, and I put my hand on the scaffolding and I said boys, watch Summer, I’ll be right back.” (24:17)

• “I had to go over and help my mom she was still sitting over there and I had to go and get her knee brace and fix it for her, it was twisted and crap. It took me like five minutes, maybe two minutes, I don’t know.” (24:26)

• “Next thing I know I said Mom I’m going to go back over with the kids, chill and hang out whatever. And I freaking asked her brothers where’d your sister go she was just right here with you. Oh she wanted to go play with her toys downstairs Mom. I think nothing cuz that’s where our room is, that’s where her toys are and after about a second, I didn’t hear nothing down there, I was like you sure she went downstairs? They’re like yeah mom, she went downstairs and my boys do not lie to me.” (25:00)

• “So I went around because my stairs, my husband calls it a bar but it”s not really a bar, I call it a mess… and I walked around because that’s where the steps are like hidden up underneath there and I said Summer and she didn’t answer me and I said Summer you down there? And she didn’t answer me so I ran down the stairs pretty much I was freaking out like why is she not answering me. And I looked every I was just went I blew up I went everywhere looking for her, so I couldn’t find her nowhere.” (25:42)

• “She was just gone. She was just gone into nowhere. And I started chasing the property and going everywhere I could I sent my boys down through the well we live on a hill so it was down by the creek.” (25:45)

• “I sent them all down through there looking and everything and they still didn’t find her and they said no so I ran over and I freaked out I called Donnie because that’s what I do automatically I freak out, you know.” (26:12)

• “I call Donnie. I said I cannot find Summer come home now. He’s like call the cops so I threw my phone down on the back of his pickup, ran over to my mom, picked up her phone because it’s the only one that gets cell service is AT&T.” (26:25)

• “So I picked up, I dial 911, I said I cannot find my daughter and they sent people out and I wasn’t just gonna stand there and wait for them to send people out.” (26:35)

• “I jumped in my mom’s truck and I went down through down the driveway as fast as I could I went everywhere I could possibly think every road which went. I hadn’t seen no cars, I hadn’t seen nobody at all and I was like flipping out I was like I was a hot mess so you call it.”

• “The only thing that can come to my mind is that somebody snuck up there in that yard and took my baby girl.” (27:05)
  • CBW says “It happens all the time all the way around the world.” (27:10)
    • When asked about the odds as to whether that happened, CBW says “50/50.” (27:29)

• Says “I didn’t know how many sex offenders lived around me that were only eight minutes from my property.” (28:40)

Last edited by a moderator:
One would think that wouldn’t they?

Why wouldn’t you call for help if your child just succumbed to an accident?

One might not call 911 if your negligence caused the accident in the first place and now you may find yourself going to prison, losing your remaining children etc etc.

One might not call 911 because you are protecting another family member. Not right of course but certainly plausible.

One might not call 911 for help if the deceased’s body showed signs of trauma (any, and all, kinds of physical trauma), that would end up sending family members to prison for a very long time.

MOO

I just worry at the possibility that Summer never got out of the truck when they got home and that she was sleeping but never woke up.

Says “I didn’t know how many sex offenders lived around me that were only eight minutes from my property.” (28:40)
SBM
Ironic knowing what we know now :/
Also- I’m confused on the phone service thing. she was able to call DW but she had to go to use her moms phone to call 911 because hers is the only one that had service? Then how was she able to call DW, but not 911?
She also says she called 911 BEFORE jumping in the truck. So that doesn’t account for the hour between her missing and the 911 call

• CW says “I actually put her bathing suit on before we left the house because it was really hot out that day” 4:23

• CM asks what time they got to the swimming hole, CBW say “I couldn’t even tell you to be honest with you cuz I don’t keep track of time. I mean I get up in the morning I do my thing with the kids and then we go to bed.” (5:48)

• CBW says “I know I went to the hospital at 8 with my mom and dropped her off and I was sitting there and H called me.” (6:00)
    • CBW says she was sitting at the hospital in the parking lot waiting for her mom to get done (6:07)
  • At some point while H and Summer were in the water swimming, CBW says “come on Summer we gotta go get Grandma’s prescription and we just got back in the truck and left.” (10:55)

• CBW says “we went to we went okay we went to the hospital and picked up my mom and then we stopped at the smoke shop and I got Mom that Twisted Tea that she wanted. And then I stopped up at the Hippie House and got me some smoke nicotine vapes is what I got.” (12:15)

• CBW says “And then we left from there and we went straight down to Walgreens and we went through the drive-through (12:35) but after we were done at the Hippie House I think we bought three of them I think I believe.”(12:40)
    • When asked about the call from DW, CBW says “He called me and asked how everything was going okay and how soon we were gonna be home.” (29:45)
  • CBW says “we went to the Walgreens and dropped off Mom’s prescription and I said well if we gotta wait thirty minutes why don’t we just bring Summer down here.” (12:58)

• CBW says “Then we I told Mom I said why don’t we get a Sonic because it’s hot out.” (13:36)
    • CBW says “And we left from there and went to Priceless and I wasn’t even in there five minutes grab my milk come right back out the door.” (14:55)
  • CBW says “And then we left from there and I went up Moreland Drive because I had to pick up a few things cuz I was in the store for maybe five minutes.” (13:47)
    • CBW says she “grabbed the milk and some cheese and I don’t remember what else I bought.” (13:52)

• CBW says “And then I was like Hunter, you’re not coming to the house, I’m sorry to tell you but you’re going back to your house.” (14:00)
    • Continues “And I took him back to his house and dropped him off and left.” (14:06)

• CBW says “On the way home well we were just sitting there talking me and Mom about everything pretty much, trees, flowers, rocks. (17:02)
    • Continues “And I was like oh what’s Summer doing she’s like oh she fell asleep. I was like oh where’s she, how’s she sleeping.” (17:09)

• “And we were like two minutes from the house when she took her arm down.” (17:52)
  • CBW says “And then when we got to the house we unlocked the gate went up and I woke her up. (17:59)

• Continues “We went and grabbed the boys from the house to come help us with the groceries because I always have them come help me do something.” (18:04)
    • CBW responds “Well technically they weren’t really they were watching tv and sleeping at the same time.” (18:23)

• “And I was just gonna run out for a second and we never even plan I didn’t even plan for H to even be with us that day at all.” (18:31)
    • CBW responds “Well I’m like I bring my kids out and we all unload the groceries but we all go in my house first because we sort out my mom’s groceries.” (20:46)

• “And we did that and Mom walked back across and I was me and Summer were putting groceries away and I dunno watching tv off and on and just chilling with the boys hanging out and…” (21:00)

• “And then us we decided to do some laundry because laundry, my kids they got 80 pairs of pants, 80 pairs of, each one of them.” (21:10)

• “Uh but um, doing laundry and stuff and the kids are all sitting there watching tv chilling and I stepped down I notice Mom was sitting on the step and her step is like, literally, from here to that tree at my doorstep.” (21:38)

• “And she’s like looking around like what’s your problem, she’s like we gotta get these plants transplanted into bigger pots.” (21:47)

• “She’s sitting on our camper step right there and the flowers are here on both sides and I’m just standing there we’re just talking and she’s like we gotta get these transplanted and I was like alright well. She goes well we know the boys ain’t gonna help because they don’t like to do flowers.” (22:08)

• “I was like but I know someone that will so I ran back in the house and I grabbed Summer she was sitting in the kitchen playing with her little, one of them little short guy with the big eyeballs.” (22:19)

• “And she said I was like Summer you wanna do some flower planting and stuff she jumped up faster than anybody I’ve seen jump up.” (22:47)

• “She’s like yeah let’s go over to Grandma’s plant flowers, transplant ‘em that’s what we did.” (22:53)

• “And so we did that and I dunno it was a while, probably 30, 50 minutes. I dunno.” (23:02)

• “And Summer we got done we washed our hands real quick, went in Grandma’s house and she asked Grandma for a piece of candy. She always does.” (23:27)

• “Of course Grandma gives it to her and she wanted candy so Grandma gave it to her talked to for maybe, I dunno, maybe 5, 10 minutes at the most and she was Mom I want to go back to the house with my brothers.” (23:41)

• “I was like alright, so I got up and I walked her back across to where I could literally see her walk into my doorstep. Well I don’t know if you want to call it front door, back door because I don’t really consider…” (23:59)

• “Not the basement door. I call it the kitchen door is what I call it.” (24:06)

• “And she walked in there and there’s a scaffolding that we have for steps, the yellow and black scaffolding, and I put my hand on the scaffolding and I said boys, watch Summer, I’ll be right back.” (24:17)

• “I had to go over and help my mom she was still sitting over there and I had to go and get her knee brace and fix it for her, it was twisted and crap. It took me like five minutes, maybe two minutes, I don’t know.” (24:26)

• “Next thing I know I said Mom I’m going to go back over with the kids, chill and hang out whatever. And I freaking asked her brothers where’d your sister go she was just right here with you. Oh she wanted to go play with her toys downstairs Mom. I think nothing cuz that’s where our room is, that’s where her toys are and after about a second, I didn’t hear nothing down there, I was like you sure she went downstairs? They’re like yeah mom, she went downstairs and my boys do not lie to me.” (25:00)

• “So I went around because my stairs, my husband calls it a bar but it”s not really a bar, I call it a mess… and I walked around because that’s where the steps are like hidden up underneath there and I said Summer and she didn’t answer me and I said Summer you down there? And she didn’t answer me so I ran down the stairs pretty much I was freaking out like why is she not answering me. And I looked every I was just went I blew up I went everywhere looking for her, so I couldn’t find her nowhere.” (25:42)

• “She was just gone. She was just gone into nowhere. And I started chasing the property and going everywhere I could I sent my boys down through the well we live on a hill so it was down by the creek.” (25:45)

• “I sent them all down through there looking and everything and they still didn’t find her and they said no so I ran over and I freaked out I called Donnie because that’s what I do automatically I freak out, you know.” (26:12)

• “I call Donnie. I said I cannot find Summer come home now. He’s like call the cops so I threw my phone down on the back of his pickup, ran over to my mom, picked up her phone because it’s the only one that gets cell service is AT&T.” (26:25)

• “So I picked up, I dial 911, I said I cannot find my daughter and they sent people out and I wasn’t just gonna stand there and wait for them to send people out.” (26:35)

• “I jumped in my mom’s truck and I went down through down the driveway as fast as I could I went everywhere I could possibly think every road which went. I hadn’t seen no cars, I hadn’t seen nobody at all and I was like flipping out I was like I was a hot mess so you call it.”

• “The only thing that can come to my mind is that somebody snuck up there in that yard and took my baby girl.” (27:05)
    • When asked about the odds as to whether that happened, CBW says “50/50.” (27:29)

• Says “I didn’t know how many sex offenders lived around me that were only eight minutes from my property.” (28:40)
The Irony, my eyeballs are about to roll right out of my head. MOO

Ok. So we have a bunch of "he said, she said". What if we try to weed out the dialogue that is not relevant to Summer missing and keep the dialogue that is or could be relevant, and see what we are left with?

For an ordinary day, it sure seems like a lot of out of the ordinary things happened.

Thanks so much!
Something to give thought to based on this great information as it all starts going into a timeline.

She Sent Boys to the Creek before calling DW

I sent my boys down through the well we live on a hill so it was down by the creek.” (25:45) “I sent them all down through there looking and everything and they still didn’t find her and they said no so I ran over and I freaked out I called Donnie because that’s what I do automatically I freak out, you know.” (26:12)

Questions to consider:
-Did the boys go back up the hill to say they didn’t find SW and then go back down a second time to run into DW?
Or
-Did she instruct the boys to stay down there (30mins) and wait on their father rather than come back to the house? If so, had she told DW to meet the boys down there and that is why he went there first?
OR
-Other ideas to consider?

Last edited:
It’s definitely hard to imagine that a parent would not call 911 if a child died, even if someone in the family accidentally caused the death. I think most people would call for help even if they didn’t find a heartbeat, because it’s normal to hold out hope that a person can be revived.

Intentionally causing death is another scenario entirely.

It’s horrifying to me that a parent could discard a child under any circumstances, but it happens more often than I want to think about.

Jmo and NOT directed at SW’s disappearance, just general thoughts.

Negligence causing a child's death is prosecuted.

<modsnip>

Today, I watched this CM video for the first time from July 22, 2021. CM was following up on his Hunter interview of which he said he has 4 hours on tape. CM mentions his foundation and said he is personal friends with the head of TBI. CM lived in Spring Hill Tennessee for a time after he retired.

He notes the temp was warm June 15 with 85% humidity. He said it is common for people to drive with their windows down.

At about 22:00 CM drives to the Reservoir. He comments that Reservoir water can be contaminated. He said the designated swimming area is near the bridge and Hunter told him they went to the Horse Stables near the water which locals told him is more like a fishing spot or party spot because it is secluded. He sees trash and comments the water is dirty. There are dead trees sticking out of the water.

At about 49:27, CM says the distance from the grocery store to Wells' house is about 8 miles. He said from the store to Hunter's house was 2.3 miles. CM says this is a critical time because in that 2.3 miles either Summer goes to sleep OR something else is going down. He said A. said she saw SW asleep against the milk jugs. CM says the time stamp of the photo is critical information.

At about the 1:00 mark, CM drives to Ben Hill Rd and the Wells' driveway. It is very densely forested. The road is very narrow and winding. There are steep hills and drop offs. CM says the probability that this case involves a stranger abduction is very low. He mentions possibility of someone who lives nearby who is a sexual deviant.

At about 1:23 CM talks about John Walsh, Mark Klaas, Ed Smart. Very interesting comparison he makes to this case and the family involvement with the community. CM notes the Wells' church is 22 miles from their home and the only two missing person signs he saw were at that church.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because this is fresh in my brain, both CBW and H say Summer was awake when she got to A’s house to drop off H.”
(From the CM videos)
Allys first hand recollection to CM was Summer was asleep in the car and CW told her not to touch her and wake her up.
:confused:

Every single moment has been met with contradiction.

moo

CBW says “And then when we got to the house we unlocked the gate went up and I woke her up. (17:59)
  • Continues “She got up, I unbuckled her, she got out of the car.” (18:02).
This is from dacjess' post.

Now I have a question to everyone who has or has had a five year old:

Does a five year old need an adult to unbuckle their safety belt?

I keep thinking 12 is old enough to babysit in some states, or is it 13 ?

<modsnip - no link>
DCFS thought there was something amiss; imo.
A local posted way upthread, about the legalities of kids home alone in TN. They said 12 yr olds are allowed to be home watching siblings as long as there is a way to reach the adults [phone available]---safe shelter, and food and water ...in other words home with supplies and safe surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier