AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to go back to that phone call from DW to CW when H was in the truck and they were going through the Walgreen’s Drive Thru.

We now know that CPS/DCS was already on to the Wells Family before Summer went missing. We also know the history of both DW and CW with children from previous relationships and their dealings with CPS/DCS.

Could H have misheard or misunderstood that call?

Instead of a guy was on the Property trying to “touch” kids, could it have been “there is a Guy on the property trying to TAKE the kids?

H said the boys were with Don. We still don’t know if that’s true. We know Summer was with CW and CH and H.

CW was all over the place trying to fill time. Shopping, errands, hospital, sonic, Hippie place.

Could the Wells’ have been trying to dodge a CPS/DCS visit that day? If so, could this factor into Summer’s disappearance somehow?

Just throwing this out there because that phone call made no sense.

ALL MOO AND SPECULATION

Interesting, maybe. CW seemed most upset about H saying this because it insinuated he was on the property and in the CM video she says “I know where my husband was!” When no one even had said he wasn’t at work so hmmm. (Sorry I don’t have a time stamp, I saw this in the WS live Tricia did early on and she replayed the CM video)

In the CM video I saw today, he said he was trying to validate H's story. CM drove to the fishing hole and spotted an empty can of "tea" that H said CW had given him. CM also mentions they said they talked about fishing but took no fishing gear:

The same empty can was still there? How would CM know it was the same one?

Most people will have enough common sense to realize they can't hide the truth forever. I, myself, could not live with the guilt.. it would eat me alive.
But I’m assuming you don’t have the same level of pathology, criminality, substance abuse in your history. I think it’s a big factor with this family.

Yeah I am not waging bets in who's version is right or wrong.

Just noting the voluminous amount of unnecessary contradictions in any given statement.

The truth is the truth.

moo
Also many of the things that day probably have little to do with what happened to Summer. I doubt it makes any difference whether or not Ally asked if she could wake Summer up or whether they spent 10 minutes or an hour in the store or what kind of smoothies they all got.

I think it's the timeframe in which she went missing that is relevant, from the time H was dropped off until LE arrived around 7:00 pm. Both parents have told the same story but it is probably hard for LE to verify. By now they must have all the GPS and phone data. I'm sure they spoke to Don's boss and coworker to confirm his whereabouts that day. Imo

I’m going to go back to that phone call from DW to CW when H was in the truck and they were going through the Walgreen’s Drive Thru.

We now know that CPS/DCS was already on to the Wells Family before Summer went missing. We also know the history of both DW and CW with children from previous relationships and their dealings with CPS/DCS.

Could H have misheard or misunderstood that call?

Instead of a guy was on the Property trying to “touch” kids, could it have been “there is a Guy on the property trying to TAKE the kids?

H said the boys were with Don. We still don’t know if that’s true. We know Summer was with CW and CH and H.

CW was all over the place trying to fill time. Shopping, errands, hospital, sonic, Hippie place.

Could the Wells’ have been trying to dodge a CPS/DCS visit that day? If so, could this factor into Summer’s disappearance somehow?

Just throwing this out there because that phone call made no sense.

ALL MOO AND SPECULATION

Very interesting points! Does CPS tell parents ahead of time about visits or do they just drop by?

Ally also claimed she was not on speaking terms with CW so it doesn't follow that she would go over to the car and ask if she could wake Summer up. H didn't seem to remember anything about Summer falling asleep. At first he said he thought Summer got out of the car. At one point he said he thought he was was sitting in the middle seat so maybe she got out when he did and then got back in. Imo

To add the side from CW’s recollection (she didn’t/wouldn’t come to the vehicle):

14:01
okay and i took him back to his house
14:03
and dropped him off
14:04
and left and summer was still awake when
14:07
i left his house
14:08
okay okay and allie did never walk to
14:11
the truck and try to talk to me or
14:13
something
14:13
okay i tried to get her to come over and
14:15
talk to me but she wouldn't okay

But I’m assuming you don’t have the same level of pathology, criminality, substance abuse in your history. I think it’s a big factor with this family.
So you feel the family is able to hide the truth about this case because of all of these problems they have? Interesting. I'm curious how pathology is involved in this idea.

Allys first hand recollection to CM was Summer was asleep in the car and CW told her not to touch her and wake her up.
:confused:

Every single moment has been met with contradiction.

moo
Why would Allie say that she saw her and she was sleeping against the milk.

I wonder if a timeline is relevant with so much contrary motion of several interviews.

the interviews tell me that nobody knew when Summer Moon went missing accept

maybe the boys and her best friend.

According to Allie, if she is reliable, 5:30 is the time CW gets her drinking on. Allie

said she likes to get high. If I were an acquaintance of the family, looking to take her

daughter out of spite, I would wait until her downtime. When she's off guard, tipsy maybe.

I’m wondering if H mostly told the truth but embellished a bit because it felt cool to have this out of town investigator focused solely on him. Maybe this call was more mundane but he wanted to give more to the story? I also agree that this call makes no sense. Could it be an unintentional red herring? Unfortunately, it seems like each person added small details or left out small details so it muddies the waters of the day as a whole. JMO.

CW confirms a call did happen, so I believe one occurred. Hunter may have indeed embellished. Something though was triggering about this call coming up. It caused her to immediately state knowing where her husband was. Her version:

29:24
what about what about this call
29:26
allegedly that hunter
29:28
says came in well he said there was a
29:31
call
29:32
that dawn made to you while you're in
29:35
line
29:36
at the prescription did that happen he
29:40
called me and asked how everything was
29:41
going
29:42
okay and how soon we were gonna be home
29:44
okay hunter
29:45
hunter relates that he mentioned to you
29:48
that
29:49
don had said something about somebody
29:51
around the property is that true
29:53
that is though okay sorry to say but
29:56
that's that's what you're posting
29:57
okay all right okay so where what where
30:00
is
30:01
he get upset for once no no you're like
30:03
that
30:04
here's the good news okay this is your
30:07
dog i know where my husband was

Why would Allie say that she saw her and she was sleeping against the milk.

I wonder if a timeline is relevant with so much contrary motion of several interviews.

the interviews tell me that nobody knew when Summer Moon went missing accept

maybe the boys and her best friend.

According to Allie, if she is reliable, 5:30 is the time CW gets her drinking on. Allie

said she likes to get high. If I were an acquaintance of the family, looking to take her

daughter out of spite, I would wait until her downtime. When she's off guard, tipsy maybe.
Interesting thoughts.

CW made a point of stating she was busy trying to have a good time that day which makes me think she was earlier into the things she enjoys than usual.

moo

That CW claimed she didn't provide him and he didn't drink?:confused:

That contradiction win goes to H IMO.

Because CW has a lot to answer for that little misdeed. Owning up to giving a minor alcohol with CPS breathing down her neck...is obvious who had the most to gain by the denial.

moo
The number if vapes too. Iirc she bought three,but lost track of how many there were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3