AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From CM/CBW interview, Pt I:

CM: “What about this call allegedly that Hunter says came in well he says there was a call that Don made to you while you’re in line at the prescription did that happen?”
CBW: “He called me and asked how everything was going and how soon we were gonna be home…”
CM: “Okay. Hunter relates that he mentioned to you that Don had said something about somebody around the property is that true?”
CBW: ‘’That is so up (little mumble). Sorry to say but that’s a bunch of . I don’t mean to get upset but when someone says something like that… I know where my husband was.” (30:15)

Beech Creek flows into the Holston River which is in Kingsport. And it rained on June 15, 2021 in Kingsport.
I went to the USGS National Water Information System. My two choices for Hawkins County were Big Creek & Crockett Creek. I chose CC and entered a date range of 6/1/21 to 08/24/21 and created a date/time range table for gage height/discharge. It's easy to compare peak & off-peak water flows by date.
USGS Current Conditions for USGS 03491544 CROCKETT CREEK BELOW ROGERSVILLE, TN

You can see the minor changes in flow influenced by small storm events. The largest peak in that time frame was a storm on 8/17/21. I chose Crockett Creek because it's below Rogersville. I'm not local, but others who are may know whether this is an accurate representation of what you might find at Beech Creek.

FWIW, I'm with the posters who think the foray to the creek was busy work for the boys, the creek flow is irrelevant to Summers disappearance.

True. She could have still had a soft spot for summer, though and she did still allow her son around her. I don’t know what to believe, though.

According to A's version with CM, CW was a pretty terrible mother and A had even called CPS on her... YET, A still allowed her own son to go that day with CW.

A had her own axes she wanted to grind with CW and it clearly showed during the video with CM.

MOO.

So you feel the family is able to hide the truth about this case because of all of these problems they have? Interesting. I'm curious how pathology is involved in this idea.
<modsnip>

Street life has it's own rules. DW can't just walk out the door and up to a perps and demand anything. To even point a finger is suicide on the street.

I believe that is why CW said to CM, I will let LE do their job. She said that she was being completely compliant. Hopefully she is.

My sister's son lived in a world similar. No pedos, but guns and drugs, street life. Her son, 17 yr old was shot in the back about five times in the dark.

I said to my sister, about a year later, don't you want to know who did it. She said, no . Just like
DW said. She said, let LE clear it up. Approaching a criminal unless you know you have the upper hand is a death wish. Talking about them/criminals, especially publicly, is death wish II. Then add CPS to that and they have the fear of losing other family members. LE has the upper hand, let them go after the perps. CW and DW may be trying to look appropriate enough to get their kids back, by keeping quiet, and only giving up enough to get Summer Moon back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the USGS National Water Information System. My two choices for Hawkins County were Big Creek & Crockett Creek. I chose CC and entered a date range of 6/1/21 to 08/24/21 and created a date/time range table for gage height/discharge. It's easy to compare peak & off-peak water flows by date.

You can see the minor changes in flow influenced by small storm events. The largest peak in that time frame was a storm on 8/17/21. I chose Crockett Creek because it's below Rogersville. I'm not local, but others who are may know whether this is an accurate representation of what you might find at Beech Creek.

FWIW, I'm with the posters who think the foray to the creek was busy work for the boys, the creek flow is irrelevant to Summers disappearance.
I'm confused with your comment about the boy's going to the creek as being "busy work." I thought they where looking for their missing sister which was a very important job. JMO.

Why do you think the foray to the creek was busy work for the boys?

Interview with CM and CBW, Pt.2 - Inside Summer’s Home and Bedroom

• CBW: “Usually you can’t see the road because they have went through here and mowed and took down a bunch of stuff away from power lines but usually it’s full up you can’t even see the road.” (8:11)

• CM: “That day though how was it? Was it fulled(?) up?” (8:12)

• CBW: “It was actually, that day and a few days prior to that, they were working on this.” (8:18)

• CBW: “So I’ve even come to a conclusion maybe one of them people have snatched her. Because they were all the way up here on the property and they were all the way up here to my light pole.” (8:24)

• CM: “Let’s pick it up… okay she’s leaning against the milk. Is she sleeping?” (9:21)

• CBW: “She was sleeping, yeah.” (9:22)

• CM: “From exhaustion from that day?” (9:24)

• CBW: “Yeah she was wore out, I woke her up early and she usually sleeps until nine, ten, even twelve o’clock if I let her.” (9:30)

• They discuss how the milk got moved (10:05)

• CM: “And now from when you pulled up when did she just fall asleep next to that?” (10:07)

• CBW: “She fell asleep I’d say maybe five minutes down the road.” (10:10)
  • CM: “Okay walk me through, you take the groceries inside, now is Don home by the way?”

• CBW: “No he’s not.” (10:20)

• CBW: “Okay actually I parked the truck and I opened both doors, it’s really hard because of this lawnmower of his, but I opened the doors up and I said wake up we’re at home. She jumped right up.” (10:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theatreteach17