AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The words did not in any way imply that no search was required."

Wait---didn't Don say, in his interview with CM, that they shouldn't have been searching that area, and he tried to tell them it was a waste of time , but they wouldn't listen to him?

I am pretty sure he said exactly that.
He did say that, yes.

"The words did not in any way imply that no search was required."

Wait---didn't Don say, in his interview with CM, that they shouldn't have been searching that area, and he tried to tell them it was a waste of time , but they wouldn't listen to him?

I am pretty sure he said exactly that.
He did say that.

then they blocked all the roads
09:10
because they had i guess they took the
09:12
time to call in search teams
09:14
and everything like that thinking that
09:15
she was just lost in the woods and i was
09:17
trying to tell them she's not
09:19
lost in the woods somebody has taken her
09:22
you know i tried to tell them that they
09:24
just
they just they never did listen to that
09:29
what was your feeling as to why they
09:31
weren't listening
09:34
i'm not sure why i'm not exactly sure
09:38
why that is
09:40
i mean probably because they figured
09:42
that she was just lost i don't know what
09:44
i'm talking about
09:45
and you know and they have every you
09:47
know they all have different questions
09:49
and this and that
09:50
you know probably because you know
09:54
many times before it's always been the
09:55
parents too so you know
09:58
or whatever i'm not sure but
10:01
i just knew that she was headed down the
10:03
road somewhere in somebody's car
10:05
and it was and no matter what i was
10:07
saying it just wasn't getting through
10:10
i just felt like i was just totally lost
10:12
i was in shock

10:13

Chris interviews Don

He did say that.

then they blocked all the roads
09:10
because they had i guess they took the
09:12
time to call in search teams
09:14
and everything like that thinking that
09:15
she was just lost in the woods and i was
09:17
trying to tell them she's not
09:19
lost in the woods somebody has taken her
09:22
you know i tried to tell them that they
just
they just they never did listen to that

09:29
what was your feeling as to why they
09:31
weren't listening
09:34
i'm not sure why i'm not exactly sure
09:38
why that is
09:40
i mean probably because they figured
09:42
that she was just lost i don't know what
09:44
i'm talking about
09:45
and you know and they have every you
09:47
know they all have different questions
09:49
and this and that
09:50
you know probably because you know
09:54
many times before it's always been the
09:55
parents too so you know
09:58
or whatever i'm not sure but
10:01
i just knew that she was headed down the
10:03
road somewhere in somebody's car
10:05
and it was and no matter what i was
10:07
saying it just wasn't getting through
10:10
i just felt like i was just totally lost
10:12
i was in shock

10:13

Chris interviews Don
BBM - Got to say, the first time I heard this I thought someone must have threatened to take Summer previously but if that was the case why didn't DW name names?

(9:22-24) "You know I tried to tell them that they were just . . . "
JUST what, DW? Wasting their time? Looking in the wrong place? JMO, but it sounds like from the beginning DW knew/suspected more than he let on.

JMO

BBM - Got to say, the first time I heard this I thought someone must have threatened to take Summer previously but if that was the case why didn't DW name names?

(9:22-24) "You know I tried to tell them that they were just . . . "
JUST what, DW? Wasting their time? Looking in the wrong place? JMO, but it sounds like from the beginning DW knew/suspected more than he let on.

JMO

Didn't he say......he always thought something would happen to her?

@Rose in SC , i was thinking the same thing. What if for some reason a person threatened to take SW (or maybe any of the children), but for some reason DW and/or CB can't say that outright.

Idk why that would be in particular. It could be as simple as they don't know exactly who may have done it.

Maybe that is why DW wanted to go talk to the drug dealers, maybe he thought one of them might have more information and he had to get it quickly before literally all the cops showed up and those guy clammed up.

Of course, since then DW has thrown all the spaghetti at the wall, so maybe not. There is so much noise around this case we'd have to have a 60 post debate if he said he wanted a sandwich.

Someone a few threads ago said that DW knows he's not smart enough to find SW. So, this is why he talked to CM because he thought CM was smart enough to figure out what happened to SW. But, idk if CM is looking for SW anymore. He may believe she has passed away and he can't help her.

As.I see.it its one big room with door!
It has a small like book shelf as a wall but its just one room!
Ah right thank you! For some reason I thought there was some sort of makeshift wall halfway across that separates them slightly. I need to go take another look.

Yes but I thought it was.like a bookshelf as the wall had the toys on it!!!!
Was hard.to.see!
I know there's a small.partition.
I was coming to give you the link to double check! I had to keep pausing to make sure my eyes weren't tricking me.

So from what I can glean having watched it again it seems the basement door is at the bottom and slightly to the left of CW and DW's bed. And not directly off from Summers room.

I was coming to give you the link to double check! I had to keep pausing to make sure my eyes weren't tricking me.

So from what I can glean having watched it again it seems the basement door is at the bottom and slightly to the left of CW and DW's bed. And not directly off from Summers room.
Yes but Summer had easy access.to.their room!

JMO. If we are to believe that Summer is not on the property any longer than what does that leave us with?

1 family abduction
2 stranger abduction
3 I don’t know what else

I would imagine the LE are looking into both trying to find clues and piece it together. Surely they would have records of the Subaru and Grandma's truck and whatever other vehicle ran on the place.

In the Morphew case I was surprised when they even knew what time the truck doors opened and closed. It just seems to take so long.

Yes but I thought it was.like a bookshelf as the wall had the toys on it!!!!
Was hard.to.see!
I know there's a small.partition.

It's so hard to tell if there's a wall in the very back in the corner where her toys were on the floor. I can't tell if the floor is carpeted or not or if it's cement. I know that doesn't really matter.

JMO. If we are to believe that Summer is not on the property any longer than what does that leave us with?

1 family abduction
2 stranger abduction
3 I don’t know what else

I would imagine the LE are looking into both trying to find clues and piece it together. Surely they would have records of the Subaru and Grandma's truck and whatever other vehicle ran on the place.

In the Morphew case I was surprised when they even knew what time the truck doors opened and closed. It just seems to take so long.
I think number 3 could be accidental or neglectful accident which someone covered up for fear of being charged criminally.

It's so hard to tell if there's a wall in the very back in the corner where her toys were on the floor. I can't tell if the floor is carpeted or not or if it's cement. I know that doesn't really matter.
I think it is relevant because there is a possibility, IMO, that she may have fallen from those god awful stairs. Landing on concrete could have ended with head injuries or broken neck...:(

And he knows his daughter better than we do. SW was only 5-yo. I don't believe such a young child is going to go "explore" by themselves.
And DW has turned out to be right, his little girl was not found in the woods.
I think it’s difficult to say that all those dense woods have definitively been cleared. I don’t have a reference, so IMO, but I’ve seen other cases where areas have been searched and upon searching later, the missing person was found close to the original location. I have no idea where Summer is but it’s hard for me to think that without multiple extensive property searches we can know for sure. JMO.
I also think that 5 year olds can go explore without considering it exploring. Following a bird or see something interesting and just get distracted and lose their way. I don’t know if that is the case here or not but I’m not ready to say anyone was right about what happened to Summer until she has been found somewhere. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt