Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm behind on the Chris video.

Chris describes the phone call from DW to CW while they were all in the car at Walgreens. Chris claims:

"H said something to the effect of "when you coming home?"."

I have been through that interview twice now and nowhere in it does H say this.

Chris interviews Hunter
I thought CM was saying at that point that’s what he heard from the call from DW, when are you coming home. In that call at the Walgreens. IMO, I’ll have to rewatch tomorrow.

I'm behind on the Chris video.

Chris describes the phone call from DW to CW while they were all in the car at Walgreens. Chris claims:

"H said something to the effect of "when you coming home?"."

I have been through that interview twice now and nowhere in it does H say this.

Chris interviews Hunter

He may have gotten confused on who stated that. Appears it was CW that said that:
When asked about the call from DW, CBW says “He called me and asked how everything was going okay and how soon we were gonna be home.” (29:45)

I had to check out of this one and I'll catch the recorded version I can FF through tomorrow. The content of this one seems to be disjointed and not prepared as well as former videos. Maybe because it's mostly redundant. I did learn that he knows for sure (somehow) that 1:33PM is an official time stamp for either dropping off or picking up at Walgreen's, but that's the only "new" news I learned. I'd be more interested in seeing CW's and DW's reactions to this video.
Did Walgreen's give CM the information about the 1:33PM time?

Yes agree Tiff…. CM did say that was CW’s version of the phone call from DW - I think he was trying to point out that H’s version of the phone call was different to that of CW …..

And CM was trying to point out - how could DW know there was a predator around the property unless he was actually there???

IMO

I took it to mean it didn’t happen AFTER the 911 call, the way CBW described events of calling Don, him saying call 911, her driving all over looking. IMO.
I think we are both saying the same thing… it didn’t happen AFTER the 911 call ……. As we previously,were led to believe…

DW was supposedly calling CW on messenger while that drive was supposedly occurring….

Do you think the drive was before the 911 call????

IMO I think CM was telling us the drive didn’t occur ….at all …

I think we are both saying the same thing… it didn’t happen AFTER the 911 call ……. As we previously,were led to believe…

DW was supposedly calling CW on messenger while that drive was supposedly occurring….

Yep, I agree with you. I don’t personally think the drive happened at all, no. I just didn’t want to speak for anyone else. I took it the same way you did, IMO.

Early in the video today CM stated a point about Candus changing her name from CW to CBW just before Summer went missing…

Did anyone understand what CM was trying to tell us about that???

We have heard DW say the relationship is currently “rocky” (my word) …. Could CM have been implying the relationship was already in trouble when Summer went missing????

If the holler/church drive didn't happen after the 911 call or didn't happen at all, well, IMO that is a very big red flag!

Yes agree Tiff…. CM did say that was CW’s version of the phone call from DW - I think he was trying to point out that H’s version of the phone call was different to that of CW …..

And CM was trying to point out - how could DW know there was a predator around the property unless he was actually there???

IMO
I'm trying to figure this out. CM is saying DW was at home and called CW to warn her about a predator that doesn't exist and then left to go to his job site?

Early in the video today CM stated a point about Candus changing her name from CW to CBW just before Summer went missing…

Did anyone understand what CM was trying to tell us about that???

We have heard DW say the relationship is currently “rocky” (my word) …. Could CM have been implying the relationship was already in trouble when Summer went missing????
I want to go check the date but he did definitely say CBW dropped the Wells from her name and started going by Bly.

So CW is not saying that DW was at the home but was instead at work like he said?
I tried to listen but it was all over the shop, appeared to be many contradictions,
at the start he mentioned the gadget @everybodhi described that can harvest phone data very quickly, seemed to say that was used, but much later in the programme he doubled down on his former hypotheses that LE still have their phones and would not have returned them..
Now, I drifted off several times because my mind is elsewhere and multitasking isn't my thing, particularly so I could easily have that wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher